The Food Crisis Thread!

What should I do?

• Total voters

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Thats right everyone, its that time again!

fcgrx4.jpg

I got up too late for breakfast this morning, managed to grab extra scoff at the shop though, so I am now left with a mindsplitting dilemma that is beyond even the much worshipped magic 8-ball.

I now have more food that I would normally have, however, I just cant decide on whether or not to eat some of it now and some later, or have all of it in a massive feeding frenzy at 1pm. The only problem is, I once again have nothing to do at all for the entire day, so if I try to wait until 1pm its going to be a hunger fast of gandi proportions!

The current contents of the fridge at work includes:

Two pot noodles(both chicken and mushroom flavour)
A Ham Salad baguette
A Tuna and Onion baguette
Two Twirls
One Packet of Salt and Vinegar Crisps(Walkers ofc! :ninja:)
(Plus some old guys sandwiches that look really really dangerous and smell funny, so I've put my food at the other side of the fridge!)

Both of the baguettes are of almost subway footlong proportions, just stopping a little short, but are nicely filled.

Having missed breakfast, I'm very hungry, but I'm also drooling at the thought of having all that scoff to go through in one sitting :( I've tried to solve the problem with complex decision matrices, asking the secretary at work, phoning the samaritans, phoning the police, and by just shouting the question very loudly from my desk. None of which have yeilded answers, much to my continued amazement.

So I've come to the one place where I know I can get a conclusive answer, once and for all, to this once in a lifetime connundrum!

Help me Freddies House Kenobi! You're my only hope!!!1

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Spread it out bud or risk putting on half a kilo in weight. :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Spread it out bud or risk putting on half a kilo in weight. :D

Rofl, this would probably be a good thing for me :D Its decided then! I'll try waiting until 1pm!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Rofl, this would probably be a good thing for me :D Its decided then! I'll try waiting until 1pm!

Bah, if I was to do that I would gain 4 bloody stone! Life is so unfair! Git. :p ;) :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Bah, if I was to do that I would gain 4 bloody stone! Life is so unfair! Git. :p ;) :D

Heh, if its any consolation, if I dont like, eat my bodyweight in food every 5 minutes I tend to slim down, makes trying to put on weight for muscle a real pain :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
just eat it all

Even the old guys dangerous looking smelly sammiches of doom? :D

I dont know, he looks like he could be trouble if he finds out, I need a clever plan of action to pin the blame on someone else!

Marc

FH is my second home
Im surpised Azurus and the rest of the Save Africa Police havent jumped on you because you have too much food in your fridge.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Im surpised Azurus and the rest of the Save Africa Police havent jumped on you because you have too much food in your fridge.

Lmao, thats scary, I was actually going to put a third option about donating the food to help feed africa.

Then I felt hungry again, so that option didnt last very long! :D

I'm a bad man :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Even the old guys dangerous looking smelly sammiches of doom? :D

I dont know, he looks like he could be trouble if he finds out, I need a clever plan of action to pin the blame on someone else!

i thought it was all yours?

eat all your food.

then kill everyone in the office before you eat their food.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
i thought it was all yours?

eat all your food.

then kill everyone in the office before you eat their food.

Hahaha, I love it, I knew I'd find the right answer if I posted on FH!! :worthy:

I wonder if I can get them all with a half loaded stapler and blunt scissors? best to reload the stapler first just incase maybe!

Marc

FH is my second home
Ive got a meatball sandwhich in the works fridge, waiting for me....

Marc

FH is my second home
I am having a bowl of Special K, I hope you choke on your meatballs you bastard! :(

Chodax, make some tonight for tomorrow.

or if you dont know how to make meatballs, well, I despair :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chodax, make some tonight for tomorrow.

or if you dont know how to make meatballs, well, I despair :D

Not got the ingrediants and trying to be good on this diet at the moment, plus I am having Jamacian Jerk Chicken tonight with a few beers as it is Xbox 360 night with the lads. Meatballs are my Kryptonite though, when you mentioned them I wept in real life. :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Holy shit!

I'm half way through, and that ham salad baguette was like wild, wild sex with jennifer garner, wrapped in a lightly buttered, freshly baked roll!

I dipped some of it in the pot noodle, it was like that whitecastle scene at the end of harold and kumar, that feeling!!! :D mm good!

G

how come you dont have anything to do at work ?

go home

chicken pasty (from baked - posh gregs) and a long chocolate thingy and some wotsits for dinner (notice i didn't mention lunch)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
how come you dont have anything to do at work ?

go home

I ask myself the same thing every day!

I cant go home, I dont know why but its doesnt seem to be the done thing here.

I might get some wet chemistry data in at some point today, but its looking more and more unlikely as the day goes on. I tend to get everything that needs to be updated etc in the week done by monday lunchtime, and so the rest of the week is spent waiting for something to do.

Bloody mind numbingly boring, but its motivating me to get into the army, so I guess its not all bad.

Marc

FH is my second home
Bloody mind numbingly boring, but its motivating me to get into the army, so I guess its not all bad.

Dukat, you do realise that Afgahnistan is nothing like counter strike dont you??

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i thought CS used irl physics?

isnt it how terrorists train?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dukat, you do realise that Afgahnistan is nothing like counter strike dont you??

Much more importantly, the food is crap. Do yourself a favour and get a job at a nice Italian resteraunt, the food is nicer and you get shot at a bit less.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Much more importantly, the food is crap. Do yourself a favour and get a job at a nice Italian resteraunt, the food is nicer and you get shot at a bit less.

Actually, the food at the Para weekend is some of the best I've had in ages! :p I know in the field we'll be eating shite, but I expect that will be the least of my worries, assuming I manage to make it that far!

Afghanistan will be exactly like CS Source Marc! I dont know what you're talking about! infact it'll probably be better! you cant get cheeky bastards ratehacking in RL! :)

dont-worry-im-from-the-internet.jpg

Getting shot at would probably be an improvement on my current job though heh, atleast I wouldnt be bored!

I remember talking to a friend about it, I was saying how I think I'd prefer to travel via the army than alone until I'm used to it, he said "the thing is, if you're travelling with the army, chances are you'll be getting shot at by the locals", I couldnt help saying "yea but atleast I'll beable to shoot back!"

I'm having to eat these bloody horrible protien 'shakes at the moment to try and put on a little bit of muscle, I say eat and not drink because they fill you up so much its like eating a regular meal :(

Still cant get over how nice that Ham salad baguette was earlier though!!!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Actually, the food at the Para weekend is some of the best I've had in ages! :p I know in the field we'll be eating shite, but I expect that will be the least of my worries, assuming I manage to make it that far!

Afghanistan will be exactly like CS Source Marc! I dont know what you're talking about! infact it'll probably be better! you cant get cheeky bastards ratehacking in RL! :)

dont-worry-im-from-the-internet.jpg

Getting shot at would probably be an improvement on my current job though heh, atleast I wouldnt be bored!

I remember talking to a friend about it, I was saying how I think I'd prefer to travel via the army than alone until I'm used to it, he said "the thing is, if you're travelling with the army, chances are you'll be getting shot at by the locals", I couldnt help saying "yea but atleast I'll beable to shoot back!"

I'm having to eat these bloody horrible protien 'shakes at the moment to try and put on a little bit of muscle, I say eat and not drink because they fill you up so much its like eating a regular meal :(

Still cant get over how nice that Ham salad baguette was earlier though!!!!

Type Bukake into google for some more Protein Shake ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom