Games The FM Wolves 2011/2012 challenge!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
OK I have United on subscribe now, will that be enough? The new manager is rotten and will get sacked before long.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Finished the Wolves league. Managed to get over the bad spell and finish a very respectable 3rd behind City on goal difference. There was no catching UTD though.

Table
final.png

Results
Fianl results.png

Transfers
Transfers.png

Squad
Squad.png

Finances
Finances.png

Tomas Hubschman and Rickie Lambert had to be my buys of the season, excellent players for Wolves. If I intended to carry on I probably would have bought a bit more sensibly, there were a couple I bought and never used. I also told the board I expected to get mid table finish, perhaps I would have got more money to spend if I had said title challenge.

A little disappointed with the FA cup, knocked out by Sunderland but never mind.

Overall though I thought Wolves had a very solid squad and only needed tweaking a little.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh, Chelsea job up for grabs. Think I will take it :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
so close :( what a game
2012-09-01_00001.jpg

Thought I'd taken it to penalties in the 117th minute when sigporsson saw the keeper off his line and tried to lob him from miles out, came back off the crossbar :( then we had 2 corners in the last minute and one was cleared off the line.

just got to try and hang on in the league now, was 3rd for a while but we got battered by man city 4-0 (we had 1 shot on goal) and have dropped to 6th

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Who the fuck cares about that. we want FM2013!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom