The fabled no rez list..

C

Cowled

Originally posted by K0nah
On the "BF are so l33t we had to copy there logo" sorry to disappoint u but ours is a militaristic double-headed eagle. Alas the difference isnt clear without a hooded cloak.

That guild is uber military Oo.
Why don't i know any of u ppl irl, i mean :) some of u are really funny.

/salut the military :) And honour etc. - good game, kkthxbye :D

H

Hatjitjai

LOL

Oo looks like someone is pissed about not getting a rezz after getting killed at the Midgard teleport keep in emain. Here is some advice, die in a spot where the entire group doesnt have to risk getting killed cause someone got RP hungry.

did i die at the mid tk??? post screenies pls i would love to see it.

also did i mention u not ressing in RvR? NO...so wtf u on about? hmm i was getting excited at ur /waves thread,thought u were leaving the realm so we have one ego less :)
Sound familiar hat ?

FYI we ressed Cronn,and 5minutes later we see him at AMG ALIVE,yelling at us for not ressing him 5minutes earlier...get ur facts right before making suggestions pls :)

B

[BF]kate

Ignea ur well known, and tbh I'm surprised BF have put up with u as long as they have.

????

I don't know wtf you think you know about Ignea, but she is a valued member of BF. Thanks for caring though.

S

-serra-

Konass

you stupid nogood low life ass, what makes you think you can comment on other ppl you dont know? you ppl put way to much into things you hear.. might just as well be the person you hear things from, that are the real problem.. Ignea isnt, so shut it..

btw. elo again ppl :p

R

Raining

Iggieeee

I still think Ignea is a major problem in DAoC.

I actually left DAoC because of him.

He kept blowing things up... thats not very polite...

I told him to stop but he just went on and almost killed a mob !!!

Thats not the kinda behavior we need in DAoC (as if I cared)

Last, but not to forget: j/k

:m00:

B

Benkei

In fact i think 2 things:

A) Albion should be nerfed because i am on it

B) Albion is gimped because i am on it, and i should leave soon (but i am balancing realm as we got numbers)

S

-serra-

RADI

come to Denmark, I'll give you a china box :D

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Kal
[22:38] <[BF]Ignea> can u all go to this thread and tell Konah how nice i am?

rofl says it all :D

T

Treniel-

frankly all this no ress stuff is stupid....however that crap u posting about FC in rvr is bull..IF we run over somebody we always stop always..i make sure of it. If your in a stupid place like MTK we're not gona put ourselves in danger and get wiped cus u went there in the 1st place. You took the risk going there live with the consequences. As for FC being military like? hah far from it you really think me of all people would be in a strict guild? pfft

tbh i think BF are just jealous cus in 3 weeks we made nearly half there RP that they since last year. I like sum BF members Kate, Onlyone...Frostor..Godmode they are all cool but peeps like Hatjitjai let them down big time..aggrogant stuck up nob if u ask me.

p.s cowled i luv u lots n lots honney but u got no idea whats going on here so it might not be a great idea for you to get involved

:wub:

H

Hatjitjai

rofl treniel

so u made half our rp in 3weeks? so what?
like we care?
everyone can make guilds with only highlevels and farm rp everyday. if thats the only thing Ur guild is about,well its quite sad than really. I kinda look in the moral aspect,have fun.do different things... i had someone from FC asking me to join BF today..saying that the guild only excist of rp maniacs who would never help anyone but themeselves...nuff said...from ur own guildmate.but i cant blame u Treniel,no albion guild wants u except the one u are in. so u need to lick everyones ass so they wont kick u out.quite understandable.

I like sum BF members Kate, Onlyone...Frostor..Godmode
those ppl u mentioned dont like u,they just pitty u so they act nicely...like when u see a retard trying to cross a street,u'd be nice to help him cross it.

the treniel story http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29680&highlight=grats+sturm

ps. I am an arrogant snob to ppl i dont like..if i dont like someone i wont pretend to like that person just becos he is from there there,did this and that....

B

bf_kate

fao: Tren

Treniel I am just saying what I have seen lately. You don’t ALWAYS stop because I have seen a fg of FC (hard to miss that beautiful falcon emblemed cloak) run past dead albs several times in the past couple of weeks. I stopped to rez the people myself, so don’t tell me FC always stops. Ok? Thanks. BTW I am not talking about myself or any incident with my guildmates. I dunno if you were in the groups I saw or not. Obviously I wouldn’t say that all FC are evil or anything like that (in fact I am a fan of some people in FC), but the attitude of running past dead realm mates really doesn’t help the realm at all.

I am not even going to answer the jealousy crap. Grow up. I think we would have a go at GoL before FC if we were like that. That would be as silly as me saying that you’re only mad at Hatji because he’s a gimp pala and he has still earned more rp than you, even with the best sorcerer in the realm at your back, but I wouldn’t say that Tren, cause that would just be lame. :D I don’t know what last year you’ve been playing since either lol.

The truth is that BF have been around awhile and will be around awhile because we play for fun and we look out for each other. Maybe we don’t have the most RP, but if that is all you play for or that is all that matters in your eyes, then I feel sorry for you. And maybe you’re the one who has no idea what is going on here.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Treniel-
p.s cowled i luv u lots n lots honney but u got no idea whats going on here so it might not be a great idea for you to get involved

:wub:

But u ppl are silly :)

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by Treniel-

tren's translation in normal language :

"Honey , plz dont mingle in men's discussions and go do my laundry"

S

Sibanac

only one time i would not rezz ppl

If ppl say they are fine and get a wipe out 2 sec later, well they get the 'sarcasm rez'.
if a grp doesnt answer and get a wipe out, chances are i'll just walk away, if i had a bad day, next time i meet em and they need a rez, they will get it np

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Arthwyr

Go post on your own realms boards and stop whining here unless you know what you are talking about. -

The onlyone who whined in this tread are you Arthwyr,but the most sad thing is you whined for yourself cause you are in trouble to xp an alt.
You talking about realm stuff and how brave you was to help your realm, but infact you have care only about yourself and when ppl say something you shut up them whit child sentences.

About Cronn:We found him died around Apk,we were two groups of Bf-Lod,the first group moved forward the second one ressed him;5 mins later he blamed us at amg cause we didnt ress him.

In any case your no-ress list should be full long time ago,
cause when I see a FC group move after a battle, no one of them ress ppl around.

B

Benkei

rofl says it all :D

OMG u dont even have sense of humour... i think i wont post anymore as u dont laugh at this posts as i do.... so sad =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom