Formula 1 The F1 jibber jabber thread.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
It's when I see this stuff that I get mad at Alonso for making bad career choices. What could have been.

I love you Fernando :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me that was a crash and red flagged on lap one.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think max had room to go around the outside and just didnt know that lewis was there. And turned across him. Lewis didnt move or change direction imo

Embattle

FH is my second home
Listening and watching Karun Chandhok option I think it should be a racing incident.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That RedBull needs to be melted down. No way that is going to drive again.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
fucking 10sec penalty my arse

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Awesome drive by lewis. Donno how verstappen can be second in the voting pole for driver of the day

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Awesome drive by lewis. Donno how verstappen can be second in the voting pole for driver of the day
I'd put that down to "cope" from everybody who isn't a fan of Hamilton to fight the injustice or whatever.

We've even got people desperately pretending they head booing when he was doing his victory lap. Horner just said he hopes Lewis is happy with himself and that it's a hollow victory. He should remember that Max is one of the biggest dickheads of any of the drivers (less so recently but they literally had to make a rule up about moving under braking to keep him in check a few seasons ago) and half the pundits and Otmar Szafnauer didn't even think it was an incident that deserved a punishment.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'd put that down to "cope" from everybody who isn't a fan of Hamilton to fight the injustice or whatever.

We've even got people desperately pretending they head booing when he was doing his victory lap. Horner just said he hopes Lewis is happy with himself and that it's a hollow victory. He should remember that Max is one of the biggest dickheads of any of the drivers (less so recently but they literally had to make a rule up about moving under braking to keep him in check a few seasons ago) and half the pundits and Otmar Szafnauer didn't even think it was an incident that deserved a punishment.
Yeah Max always used to move at the last second and had a number of near misses.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
For me that was a racing incident and if a small amount of blame can be given it would be against Verstappen. Brilliant win from Hamilton too.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Horner's a cunt. Drive To Survive has been a real eye-opener about that man.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Verstappen moaning about Hamilton's celebrations.

This the guy that did a burn out yeah? Yeah...

Embattle

FH is my second home
They all whinge about each other, it is always the others persons fault etc etc.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's turning into a fantastic rivalry. Shame it didn't kick off 6 years ago. Both on a different level to everyone else.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Put russell into a decent car and it could be a three way

Maybe in a season or two.

He will likely replace Hamilton. I don't think Botas will stay at merc either.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So just watched a slow-motion analysis of Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen and I have to say it doesn't look good for Lewis Hamilton. The racist abuse he's getting because of it I absolutely condemn but I also condemn what he did that day. He was potentially willing to kill someone just to win. What a disgrace to motorsport.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"A disgrace to motorsport." Christ on a bike.

It's my opinion, I don't expect you to agree with it. They could have both given space to the other but realistically neither of them was going to back out of it, I still think Lewis is in the wrong though.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It's my opinion, I don't expect you to agree with it. They could have both given space to the other but realistically neither of them was going to back out of it, I still think Lewis is in the wrong though.
He was judged wrong and got a penalty. So the discussion is moot. Also the penalty was the 2nd least he could have got. The other being a 5 sec pen.

so the professionals in the stewards office didnt think it was that bad. Tbh 50/50 but he had more of a view Of it unravelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom