Formula 1 The F1 jibber jabber thread.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
LOL at the jobs of this world saying 2 decent practises by a "guest" driver means that Hamilton isn't a very good driver and it's all down to the car.

Yep - that's bullshit. Just look at what George has been able to do in quali this season with a (frankly) crap Williams and you KNOW he is pure talent. If he wasn't, do you think that best run, most sophisticated and advance F1 team on the grid would have negotiated so hard to get him in the car?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yep - that's bullshit. Just look at what George has been able to do in quali this season with a (frankly) crap Williams and you KNOW he is pure talent. If he wasn't, do you think that best run, most sophisticated and advance F1 team on the grid would have negotiated so hard to get him in the car?
My only quarm with Hamilton is that all that money and he decides to miss out on the tastiest food.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you are just a casual F1 viewer, today's qualifying is very likely to be mental... one to watch!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah... George Russell is massively upping his value in the sport with this outing.... he has pushed Bottas (who is NO slouch) very close today and clearly had him rattled a bit in yesterday's practice sessions. I can't wait for the race.

I would also add that prior to covid, George didn't have a 'gaming' sim rig... when they started doing virtual races he got one, was shit in race 1 but then nailed all of his other races, and that boosted his kudos too.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Imagine how good he will be after a couple seasons under Hamilton. So unlucky, amazing drive.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
TOO

MUCH

TO

DIGEST

Possible DSQ for George due to tyre mix up - if he loses those 3 points he has I'll be gutted!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Glad Toto Wolf was thoroughly candid; "a total fuckup", always nice to see people in F1 actually being human.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
TOO

MUCH

TO

DIGEST

Possible DSQ for George due to tyre mix up - if he loses those 3 points he has I'll be gutted!

Team fined but RUS keeps his points (y)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Glad Toto Wolf was thoroughly candid; "a total fuckup", always nice to see people in F1 actually being human.
I had to go and look it up to see if a) he said it live on air and b) how long it took Lazenby to apologise. The answers are yes and about half a second.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

I've seen the video, it's thoroughly unpleasant. Bit of a joke if this bell keeps his seat imo.

Yeah - he also got multiple penalties for dangerous driving in the final GP2 weekend... he was effectively squeezing opponents into the pit wall.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah - he also got multiple penalties for dangerous driving in the final GP2 weekend... he was effectively squeezing opponents into the pit wall.
I saw that. Was mental how far over they were going on the straight.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

boo back to his old car for Russell. :(

would have been great to have another go but without the issues caused by the pit crew

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Alonso took the 2005 Renault R25 out for a few laps around Yas Marina today. Volume up.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah... sounds amazing! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom