Formula 1 The F1 jibber jabber thread.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell this race keeps on giving. Thank fuck for the halo.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Pissing of Deebs
I not saying nuffin...just putting it out there.

Romain Grosjean says he has cleared the air with Lewis Hamilton after the Mercedes driver accused him of failing to support efforts to arrange an anti-racism ceremony before the Grand Prix.

After the last race Hamilton told reporters Grosjean had not supported efforts to repeat the anti-racism protest which was seen at the first race of the season. “He’s one of them that thinks it was done once and that’s all we need to do,” said Hamilton.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Romain Grosjean says he has cleared the air with Lewis Hamilton after the Mercedes driver accused him of failing to support efforts to arrange an anti-racism ceremony before the Grand Prix.

After the last race Hamilton told reporters Grosjean had not supported efforts to repeat the anti-racism protest which was seen at the first race of the season. “He’s one of them that thinks it was done once and that’s all we need to do,” said Hamilton.
What the fuck has this to do with the crash?

Job

Remember the good old days when a spat between drivers and one of them crashing was worthy of a joke about cutting brake pipes or undoing a nut.

I guess those days are gone...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Oh do please just FUCK OFF.... that's from July, you nob.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Remember the good old days when a spat between drivers and one of them crashing was worthy of a joke about cutting brake pipes or undoing a nut.

I guess those days are gone...

So you enjoy drivers dying in the sport, rather then the much-improved safety measures we have now? It's funny?

Job

Bit of a leap, but its certainly got everyone posting in here.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm not surprised he believes in the halo now, he'd have been decapitated if it wasn't on his car. :\

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Who will be his replacement? Can anyone win a race in a Mercedes? Let's find out.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Gutierrez is just a simulation driver, not a reserve apparently. Also apparently, Hulkenburg is in the mix.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Good for George Russell. The other two English rookies (Albon and Norris) have been much more prominent but Russell's been stuck in a shit car, it'll be interesting to see how he does.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Good for George Russell. The other two English rookies (Albon and Norris) have been much more prominent but Russell's been stuck in a shit car, it'll be interesting to see how he does.

He's got excellent qualifying pace so I wouldn't be surprised to see row 1 or 2. Not so sure about his race day performance though. Will be interesting.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's a great chance for him to put himself in the shop window, I hope he does well.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Good on him taking the opportunity. Someone needs to sign him up with a decent car.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He's been talked about as being next in line for a Mercedes seat for ages so it's not like it's a total surprise that he's quick in the car. If he beats Bottas though, then questions need to be asked.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
George has done a very very good job today, but don't for one second think VB is done. He is definitely under pressure, but he is still a quick driver. My gut feel is that George may outqualify him tomorrow but be a bit off in race pace to hold onto 1st.... either way, amazing situation!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
LOL at the jobs of this world saying 2 decent practises by a "guest" driver means that Hamilton isn't a very good driver and it's all down to the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom