The Expendables :O :O

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It should be awesome :D Although i hope arnie/stallone dont have small bit roles but wouldnt be suprising considering ones almost dead and the others a politician.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Director:
Sylvester Stallone
Writer:
Sylvester Stallone

LOL! xD

Fail in the making

Sly wrote & directed all his early movies, including First Blood & Rocky series. You padwans just dont know how fookin brill those movies were back in the 80s. Apart from Copland, everything else is rather poo though.

But he does have potential !

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
which film you talking about?

Transporter 3, bit when he's on the bike chasing the car. Statham Ends up going feet first through drivers side front window, glass flying everywhere kicking the bad guy out the other door. 5 secs later you seen him driving off electric drivers side window going up!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sly wrote & directed all his early movies, including First Blood & Rocky series. You padwans just dont know how fookin brill those movies were back in the 80s. Apart from Copland, everything else is rather poo though.

But he does have potential !

Totally agree First Blood and Rocky 1 were both great films but then action took over at the expense of everything else.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Transporter 3, bit when he's on the bike chasing the car. Statham Ends up going feet first through drivers side front window, glass flying everywhere kicking the bad guy out the other door. 5 secs later you seen him driving off electric drivers side window going up!

I was hoping you were talking about this film, i just watched that scene when i read your post. It isnt up, the reflection you see is from the car on a window outside as it drives away, you then see him in a workshop getting the car repaired

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom