The evil slaughter of my cake.

L

loxleyhood

As some of you know, this was the week apathetic teenagers all around England got their GCSE results, and I was one of them. My grandmother, being that sort of woman, made me a cake. And it was a good cake, it looked good, it tasted good and it was even different. It was lemon cake.

I had only one slice, then my sister ate it all. Im not exagerating. In the space of two hours she ate every last crumb.

In my cake deprived fury, I called her a pig. Not too evil, I just said, "You pig."

Take a wild guess what got punished. The slaughtering of the cake or the name calling.

Im pissed off.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Stomach pump her and RECLAIM YOUR CAKE!!

E

Ekydus

ROFL you have naive parents.

Say you have a bastard of a brother. He does everything in his power to piss you off. You scream "Fuck off you retarded cunt!" at the top of your lungs and then the parents get pissed off with you not him. You say "Go for the route of the problem then!" and they say "You're the one hurting my ears.". Fucking idiots. :rolleyes:

Oh beat your sister up. I presume she is fat and bouncy so it will be easy on the knuckles, and she can't run away without being out of breath in 5 or so paces anyway.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

It started off well...then Loxleyhood clicked the 'Submit' button and it was ruuuuined! :(

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
It started off well...then Loxleyhood clicked the 'Submit' button and it was ruuuuined! :(

Go to the route of the problem, you naive fuck.

CAKE!!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Holy moly!

~rugby tackles BL and washes out his mouth with soap and a wire brush~

B

BlitheringIdiot

Ekydus practically told me to say it!

Go to the route of the problem again, you naive fork!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ekydus has anger management issues. I think it is because nobody will PL his reaver. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom