Football the European Championship thread

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Should of been 4-1 to Germany, crappy call on the obvious penalty. GOOD game though \o/

Pswoevgia

Banned
Did you watch the game? Turkey had way more chances. 4-1 to Germany no way. Although the foul on Lahm was a joke, not like it matters now.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Instead of diving superstars we will have the supertstar that makes the most faults per game in final ...

Gratz germany and turkey for enjoyable show, not a great game tho.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Probably the most entertaining game so far, some enjoyable end to end play going on with lots of chances. Germany didnt play so well but still won fairly comfortably, i think they would of done better if Lehmann wasn't so stupid.

The bbc need to sort their shit out though, bastards! ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Instead of diving superstars we will have the supertstar that makes the most faults per game in final ...

Gratz germany and turkey for enjoyable show, not a great game tho.

What is all this not a great game crap? As a neutral it was another Euro 08 highlight reel.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Stunning game, though lot of errors from both teams. Germany using all 3 real chances they had and Turkey being a really hard opponent for such a handicapped (injuries, bans).

Ref was worst man on the field.

I hope for a good final game against Russia or Spain.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
What is all this not a great game crap? As a neutral it was another Euro 08 highlight reel.

Not a great game as in there wasn't much skill on display. Great for entertainment value but both teams (especially the Germans) were a bit crap.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie

As i write, it was a great show but a poor football game, teams made too many errors, put more heart than skills on it. That's my opinion and surely it's not crap...
For what matters goals are not a sign of quality in a football game.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Missed the Germany game

Most matches i've seen have been good matches. Tonights match with 2 attacking teams should top them all.

It would be better for the game if a side with attacking flair won the tournament. I hope Russia can do it as I can't forgive Spain for letting Italy hold them for so long, they had the ability to break them down but the pressure got to them. Italy should be deeply ashamed for making the world watch that poor excuse of a football game.

Germany have played well but they are simply not as good to watch, they are just an average side but solid and don't make any mistakes and take their chances. That may be what football is all about in terms of getting results but thats not what I, or the world watches football for.

Brite (thought id better put that cos meril doesnt like football, or sport, or exercise, or moving)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Spain were good last night - Russia looked like they'd run out of puff. Fabregas was class, that little chip to set up the goal was amazing.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Hah!

cheap-calling-to-spain-flag.jpg

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Apparently Ballack is now injured and will probably miss the final... :(

Poor guy, i feel so bad for him, he's had the worst luck ever in finals. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom