Votes: 20 13.3%
  • Beefcake?

Votes: 70 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
how did this get in top without anyone posting since 9. march? is my FH hexed? stuff is happening, threads showing as unread without new posts in etc :(

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Odins, how can u wipe in ML1 ????
This afternoon/night, some spanniards and TD help to wipe 2fg Odins near cetus' entrance.
Spanniards got 1ld when we were moving there and lost 80%buffs just before we start to kill them ( we were only 5 and killed 9 of them)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
NeLSoN said:
This afternoon/night, some spanniards and TD help to wipe 2fg Odins near cetus' entrance.
Spanniards got 1ld when we were moving there and lost 80%buffs just before we start to kill them ( we were only 5 and killed 9 of them)

Good for them :m00:

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
NeLSoN said:

yes my necro can solo you all ofc

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
NeLSoN said:

uber this spannoob

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder what sites Clavia visits for having access to horror fetish male pron pics

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
fuck ass shit whore bitch. I hope this message attracted mods.
now that I have your attention: close this freaking thread, or make it stop bumping everytime someone decides they wanna vote. I'd rather be banned than having to see more of it.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
now that I have your attention: close this freaking thread, or make it stop bumping everytime someone decides they wanna vote. I'd rather be banned than having to see more of it.

Want me to PM Jup for you?

He loves teh ban stick.

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:

/bump just for u ;P

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
If you havent voted within the last 5 months, you dont deserve the right :)

Closed by popular demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom