Votes: 70 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
hib loop a few times without dieing + gothwaite :m00:
Camping Druim Ligen, I would say, isn't a "hib loop".

And not dying to a few soloers porting in, with a fg, isn't exactly special. In fact, its the only thing you're good at.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Guilds will ally to take the relics from the Dominion
Thanks for the superb translation :worthy:

Kuhan said:
hib loop a few times without dieing + gothwaite :m00:
Well uh... was there anyone else out in hib loop at that time?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Ame said:
Camping Druim Ligen, I would say, isn't a "hib loop".

And not dying to a few soloers porting in, with a fg, isn't exactly special. In fact, its the only thing you're good at.

nope in fact Tarakaa had a group in hib loop once with some unguilded and Odins. They played played pretty decent and beat us a few times in a straight fight. They logged after the first straight fight they lost though. At that point it was something like 4-2, where they won 2 straight fights (no adding / camping / timersticking) and we 1

And Cavel, stop making stupid polls like this or your future application to Dominion wild get refused too

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
ViPeOuT said:
Thanks for the superb translation :worthy:

Well uh... was there anyone else out in hib loop at that time?

wel uh... Horde?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
nope in fact Tarakaa had a group in hib loop once with some unguilded and Odins. They played played pretty decent and beat us a few times in a straight fight. They logged after the first straight fight they lost though. At that point it was something like 4-2, where they won 2 straight fights (no adding / camping / timersticking) and we 1

And Cavel, stop making stupid polls like this or your future application to Dominion wild get refused too
Why would I want to join them, when I don't even play?

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:

Lol, low blow!1

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
wel uh... Horde?
Well uh... you've have never been running a FG that didn't loose once in hibloop. Usually when you loose you all logged or went back to gothcamping.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
I dont, i was pointing out the numerous times you've said you've quit :twak:
What for? I know I've said I've quit a few times before.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
CoDo said:
Tbh the new Odins are Dinasty, most of this members are warlocks, Kuhan and a lot of ex-Odins are with them and atm i didnt see any tank in any of their groups, so only The Dominion are noobs cos they need 4 relics for do pvp, without any of this relics cant do anything

And about Elite, leave them only know zerg goth at 4:00 am with a fg and kill grey con, imo retards no the best word is Son of A Bi...
wow we don't have a tank in a group... just because every person was wearing cloth doesn't make them all warlocks

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
indeed they have sorcs, banshees and bonedancers too!11!! and di / buff bots off course

Greyangel

Fledgling Freddie
you cant compare dominion and odins. odins never had more then 16 chars to defend a keep. thats like 10 players. atm domis have like 40 chars online to defend a keep and I guess if odins came back we would take the relics of dominion. we got attacked by 80 players and killed them with 10 active players. the best thing is that when dominion had 4 relis I think it was horde who had the other 2 ( not sure sry if its wrong) and got attacked. dominion defended them so who should dominion fear if everyone is allied with them?

the big difference between dominion and odins is that odins had skilled ppl and domis have a mass of ppl w/o skill. ok they will get one skilled person this weekend but thats it. and dominion arent like req either. req was.... req. you cant compare them ;)

to come to an end... lets make a 2 guild(realm?) war on this server^^
dominion vs. anti dominion society
oh we could add a 3rd guild called swiss^^ neutral until the end of universe ;)

FresH

Fledgling Freddie
You cant compare odins and Dominion.

Sure Odins was lame with their Gothwaite Housecamping, but check gothwaite now... i saw 2 crystal titans on the entrances to the healer house, spreaders upstairs, and that is lamer than odins. But i dont say that was Dominion. But Odins the WL Guild, check out other guilds now... everyone was whining about Odins and now other guilds do that what odins did.

And Odins was in Hib Loop sometimes. They got tells from horde to join because the fights were very nice.I never understand why everyone still hates odins or why they ever hated them. I mean Odins was the guild with no Allys, with no ML Leechers and so on. They were a guild, on a PvP Server. And they did what is actually normal on a PvP Server. Everyone else is an enemy.Ok greykilling wasnt nice but the rest everyone else do.I mean what did they do? raid ml raids... i mean why not? Rps and PvP Server i mean HELLO ? And how odins relics were taken? Hey by an Relic Ally.... isnt that lame? Odins raided at night oh shit i mean its a 24h/7days a week game so there is no day and night.. and even when they raided at primetime the oher guilds say somethink like.. hey the weather was so nice so only odins was playing daoc and the rest were outside enjoying the sun ..

Odins got the Relics a long time and they got inced everyday, pissed off by grays camping the keep, and more things. but back to the Topic.

No guild was or will be like odins.

And The Dominion isnt that lame.. i mean ok i dont really belive they raided the relics i think horde stopped playing again on camlann and i read that : Horde has given up the control of bla bla Keep.So i think Dominion just keep the Relics. And there is no problem to Raid Dominion if you got a nice guild. There are only Problem with relic allys, so i belive Odins can do it but odins is down :).

I mean everyone was talking bad about Odins, so why you cant stop talk about them ?

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Greyangel said:
the best thing is that when dominion had 4 relis I think it was horde who had the other 2 ( not sure sry if its wrong) and got attacked. dominion defended them so who should dominion fear if everyone is allied with them?

Ehhhh WHAT?!
Are you actually saying that Dominion helped defend Hordes relics and thus are allied with Horde? You're really silly do you know that?
Guilds that are allied wouldn't really attack eachothers keeps...

Actually last time an Odins guy brought up the amount of people raiding Odins keep it was only "70 people" and back then that wasn't even true...
I think the first post by Wushi says he found it to be more around 50 people.
I guess with time the numbers increase... so by the year 2007 Odins will think back on it as they fought 200 attackers and also forget the fact that it was that time they lost the relics.

Another interresting fact is that you say if Odins return you will take the relics... funny how the only way you actually got any relics from a decent guild is by nightraiding.

FresH said:
Sure Odins was lame with their Gothwaite Housecamping, but check gothwaite now... i saw 2 crystal titans on the entrances to the healer house, spreaders upstairs, and that is lamer than odins.

I mean Odins was the guild with no Allys, with no ML Leechers and so on.

Funny you would say that actually... since well afaik Kuhan was highest ML in Odins (ML9) which he indeed leeched. Also Odins was on ML1-ML3 raid but got banned from the future raids and did since then try their best to ruin the raids but failed.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Requiem were good, Odins were lame gaybois, but Dominion are just GHEY2thaMAX, random rr3 skald hits you for 700! =[

FresH

Fledgling Freddie
i did all my mls by myself and kuhan isnt ml9 he just leeched the ml9.10.

And did anybody say we are ml10 ?

And i got a screen that it were more than 60 ppls incing...

Greyangel

Fledgling Freddie
lol 50 ppl? man this was a normal raid. and your right. they started with 20 ppl then recognized they have no chance ( rushed out with 1 grp and bombed em away [2 locks,ench,sorc,schamy,stick bb,pala,gb] )so they became more and more and ended up with 70+ ppl.
Ehhhh WHAT?!
Are you actually saying that Dominion helped defend Hordes relics and thus are allied with Horde? You're really silly do you know that?
Guilds that are allied wouldn't really attack eachothers keeps...

read the damn post....
horde who had the other 2 ( not sure sry if its wrong)
the sry if wrong means the guild mentioned

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Greyangel said:
then recognized they have no chance ( rushed out with 1 grp and bombed em away [2 locks,ench,sorc,schamy,stick bb,pala,gb] )

read the damn post....

the sry if wrong means the guild mentioned

Get the facts straight, we did have the relics but dominion never helped us. Actually we raided dominion and vice versa.

Since when did you actually try to run a group out in keepdefence? :eek7:
Usually it's just random warlock runs out, unloads his chambers into the stupid boxed up healers that stands in the tower straight ahead from the front door. Then he gets rezzed into center tower and repeats.

Greyangel

Fledgling Freddie
well if the attackers are inside keep our target is to get locks and bombs outside to rush ppl away.
and before <insert guild here> made grey chars to attack the odins keep nearly 24/7 the groups that are raiding got some trebuchs, hide ( dont know the past form) behind a tower and started shooting the walls.
so best way to make them stop is to kill em. very effetiv tactic because
1. noone thought we can kill em outside the keep with 8 defenders .
2. very frustrating to get killed before you're inside the keep (rebuy trebuchs, move back, aso).

we got some more nice tactics but thats the funniest imho

oh and sorry for the horde thing. just remebered that dominion helped some other guilds to def their keep or made them a present aka "The Relic has been dropped" some huge guilds so horde is imho huge and known so :fluffle: dont take it personal ;)

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Greyangel said:
best way to make them stop is to kill em. very effetiv tactic

we got some more nice tactics but thats the funniest imho

Nice definition of tactics :p
Does another of your nice tactics include psychic warfare? :D

Example is shown here:
Odinsbond3 said:
All losers HAHA Odins4win we the rulors!!!
Perhaps if you repeat yourself enough the most weakminded people will eventually believe you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom