• Beefcake?

Votes: 70 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Discuss.

Oh and theres a poll there for good measure.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
nah they have no skill but 4 relics...
Balances them out, wonder how many they would be online without 4 relics

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Fuddle said:
nah they have no skill but 4 relics...
Balances them out, wonder how many they would be online without 4 relics
2fg camping Gothwaite just killing solo'ers and refusing to leave because they say that the soloers are all grouped together and thus they are 8v8'ing?

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

they should divide into 2 guilds imo

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
hm yes sounds skillfully but I'm not seeing any differences between them and GdE Bannis in former times or former Horde.

but unfortunately they do not behave like Odins. I liked their one hit tanks so much ^^ , aye but luckily there's a new real Odins, dunno their name even, but u will recognize them quick :m00:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Dynasty has most ex-odins in them, Elite are just retards. Dominion is so large you can't reallly say they are retards guild, some of them are but every guild has its retards.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Dynasty has most ex-odins in them, Elite are just retards. Dominion is so large you can't reallly say they are retards guild, some of them are but every guild has its retards.
Who are the Horde retards then? ^^

Let me guess, all the ones that bring up my application to try and taunt me?

beefcake800x600.jpg

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, nice way to flame both Odins and The Dominion. I guess neither of the two guilds wants to be compared with the other.
but what's the point? if u want to farm posts, why not flame them both in separate threads?

oops, almost forgot to vote ...

[x] beefcake

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh the new Odins are Dinasty, most of this members are warlocks, Kuhan and a lot of ex-Odins are with them and atm i didnt see any tank in any of their groups, so only The Dominion are noobs cos they need 4 relics for do pvp, without any of this relics cant do anything

And about Elite, leave them only know zerg goth at 4:00 am with a fg and kill grey con, imo retards no the best word is Son of A Bi...

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
No dominion is just silly many. But they at least try to pk the normal way instead of camping.

Tabbi

Fledgling Freddie
Dominion are alot of ppl with relics but they aint anywhere close to odins imo, you could more compare them to Req(old) almost :D

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
The Dominion is a big german guild, but never like Odins, there is a big difference.

P

Papeyo

btw its not a problem, odins got attack every day on their keep to take back the relics.
If RK dont move from Dominion keep, some guild will help them to make some walk

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
dominion totally cant compared to odins, they doing 8vs8 in hib loop and they also sometimes win, i dont dislike them more then any other guild tbh

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Papeyo said:
btw its not a problem, odins got attack every day on their keep to take back the relics.
If RK dont move from Dominion keep, some guild will help them to make some walk

Uhhhh... what?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Nodoubt said:
dominion totally cant compared to odins, they doing 8vs8 in hib loop and they also sometimes win, i dont dislike them more then any other guild tbh

Erm Odins also did 8v8 pvp and won i believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom