The developers of daoc are insane..

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
it's not just the americans ;) (or did FH become whinefree when I wasn't looking? :))
erm good point, but im sure if you look really hard thier might be a part of fh without whines, check out the section with the stories and stuff? :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Hansmoleman said:
erm good point, but im sure if you look really hard thier might be a part of fh without whines, check out the section with the stories and stuff? :p

that's true :) I'm sure there's some small corner of VN that doesn't have whines either... probably just the one or two posts mind you.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I think the following quotes should be posted in any thread that casts dispersions upon Catacombes.

Mojo said:
I tell u what, when u write a game, convince me to buy it and and keep me playing after nearly 3 years i'll give you a pat on the back and a cookie.
Until then stfu.
:clap:
Flimgoblin said:
it's not just the americans (or did FH become whinefree when I wasn't looking? )
:touch:
Shanaia said:
So people leaving for WoW. Have fun in that new world! And concider letting people who chose not to come with you enjoy their game.
:kissit:
Leleith said:
Who´s forcing you to play the game? Dont understand why EVERYONE thats planning to play the damn WoW, just CANT leave daoc without puking on it in these forums , just one more time. Let the rest of us, whos not planning to leave, play the game and decide for ourselves if we still like it or not.
:m00:

Hopefully after that ppl will stop commenting until they see it for themselves. Well, a man can dream cant he?

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
I tell u what, when u write a game, convince me to buy it and and keep me playing after nearly 3 years i'll give you a pat on the back and a cookie.

Until then stfu.

Ok the reason for my whine is this.. Daoc has been the best game to date.. no other game has captured me like this, but in my opinion daoc has gone from supergood to merely good. ToA and NF is even bringing it to a sad game.. there will always be a love and hate relation between me and daoc and as i write on these forums it is to get out the frustration i feel when i sense they are destroying the game i have put so much time into... I also feel that most people out there not leaving or not whining about NF and ToA is often players that joined the game after SI or something, those that been here for the long run since open beta know daocs true capabilitys and mythic isnt even close to bringing us that gaming experience once again..

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
well i will try WoW and then decide which is the best. Having played DoAC for 2 years 6 months 14 days and the odd hour and counting; has been fun for 99% of the time but recentley for myself become monotonous when leveling my lowbie alts, as groups tend to be non existant cos i don't want to solo to 50. hopefully the couple of months break can put the enjoyment and will to carry on with catacombs which is promising more pve content while leveling which is what i enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom