The CM Appreciation Thread

aika

Can't get enough of FH
there was a SS of me getting zerged i think

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Man this thread made me rofl, i miss Kzn, Karren and the other fun players from CM ;)

After Kzn drank a few beers and started geting horny on Karren.. muhaha

Come US ..try it there. Get raped. There is no off peak time.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I do not. They are in my alliance on Ywain, but you seem to be stuck in the past on a dead server

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well atleast I have people to be gay with, unlike you running about Dyvet all alone with a major stiffy only waiting to get bummed

Thadius

Part of the furniture
What annoys me more is that CM are PROUD of helping to kill Dyvet off for good.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Nooooooooooooo, most of the old time members finally got pissed off at the AC raid suiuations.

Its all fine and dandy within the rules, but out of respect for the playerbase, it was a baaad move.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This thread is older than Thadius's socks - let it die :< no one really gives a shit about CM anymore.

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
hmm?

Are they on US ?

What side ?

guild and names ?

would like to know where those kings of keep pve are atm....

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...to bad!:)

I do not. They are in my alliance on Ywain, but you seem to be stuck in the past on a dead server

So what you are saying is that they basically ruined the fun for 100s of players on the EU server for the fun of it, then when they killed off that server they followed those who tried to get away from them, to the US servers, and now want all to be forgotten?

Well I never actually considered them that annoying, they were guys/gals just having fun their own way even though it is hard to understand how someone can find such fun in ruining the fun for others.

Anyway, the thing that made me leave the server was the TT incident. Having a company you pay good money to provide you with entertainment, come in and boss their customers around with something as flimsy as a:"The spirit of the game."-claus, just wasnt anything Id keep paying for.

So atm im on the US servers having a ball! Actually as fun or more fun than the EU server ever was. And CM cant do much harm there. (and the skilllvl of the avrage player there is quite alot lower than the EU server (except maybe for the CM that is!;))

Come have a blast in Midgard, Ywain mates. The only thing I miss is the people on the EU server!:/

/Charmangle

Ps. Btw does anyone know of any EU guild on Ywain with a decent sized Alliance? ds.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Lewl, we didn't kill dyvet.

Most of CM left dyvet a along time before the shit went down.

FH killed dyvet.

Well Zerub, unfortunatly you did contribute extremly much to the death of the server. Especially since you were involved in the TT incident also. You kept fuling the flames when you knew how much impact you had on the game. You just didnt understand exactly how much it would come to affect the population. There are several threads around from back when the server was okish with about 1100-1200 population, where you are severly warned by guilds and players that your actions would make them and alot of others leave.

But you chose to take it as a carrot to annoy the other side even more rather than listen to what was behind the complaints. (Or as you said in one of the threads:"I think well just go out and paint Mid red at 03.00 just because you whine so much"

Anyway its over and done with, but it would be nice to know that you actually understood what damage you dealt the already weakened server, and that you took responsability for it.

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom