The CM Appreciation Thread

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Like CM? Think that they are the heros of Albion?? Wished that you were a part of their guild and personal crusade?
Drop a message here and you too could be part of the Offical CM Fan Club, but membership is very limited so hurry!
:cheers:

jane

Fledgling Freddie
CM = Guild mission to Destroy Dyvet server

Must be brain dead, sense of no morals to apply

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
CM are a Mythic/GOA sponsored group.While your whining about them you don`t focus on the fact the games being left to die.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Septina would also like to join, can you put his name down, ty :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Öh, Who are this CM you all talk about? :kissit:

Starting to think they're like the bogeymen that some people use to scare their children into line. Don't see them that much so how can they be responsible for the entire downfall of the server.

Then again people have been looking for various people/groups/playstyles to blame for stuff since the about an year before NF hit the scene: Greedy people that wouldn't help others to ToA up & sold everything for too much; People that fg'd as they were rp hungry leetists; People that zerged as they were rp hungry no-skill n00bs; People that added as they were rp hungry idiots; People that left the server; People that stayed on the server.

Anyway... back to the point. CM may not play in a way that I appreciate but I think the real issue is that their playstyle is inconsiderate on a server in the state of the Dyvet cluster. If they did it on a healthy cluster then tbh I'd not think they'd be an issue & no one would give a monkeys. I'm not sure they killed Dyvet, but then they're not exactly helping it either. & No I don't want to join their fan club ;).

(was going to make a trite joke about high prices on CM's causing the end of the cluster but it was much funnier in my head).

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Starting to think they're like the bogeymen that some people use to scare their children into line. Don't see them that much so how can they be responsible for the entire downfall of the server.

Then again people have been looking for various people/groups/playstyles to blame for stuff since the about an year before NF hit the scene: Greedy people that wouldn't help others to ToA up & sold everything for too much; People that fg'd as they were rp hungry leetists; People that zerged as they were rp hungry no-skill n00bs; People that added as they were rp hungry idiots; People that left the server; People that stayed on the server.

Anyway... back to the point. CM may not play in a way that I appreciate but I think the real issue is that their playstyle is inconsiderate on a server in the state of the Dyvet cluster. If they did it on a healthy cluster then tbh I'd not think they'd be an issue & no one would give a monkeys. I'm not sure they killed Dyvet, but then they're not exactly helping it either. & No I don't want to join their fan club ;).

(was going to make a trite joke about high prices on CM's causing the end of the cluster but it was much funnier in my head).

CM's done plenty to fuck up the server during the last year or so. The fact that they're not around that much anymore is totally irrelevant. Maybe they got a job, who knows

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I think the people who killed Dyvet are the ones that left Dyvet rather than DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I left Dyvet not because of the AC RAIDS or what ever and I have no clue what CM (supposingly have done) I left because I found no action for solo.

If people actually stayed and bite their tongue the server would still be how it use to be.

People didn't like AC Raids and I admit I hate it too. But the people who spat there dummy out killed the server even more.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
CM have to much skills, i mean to join you must have 10 relic taken by AC and 2k keeps and 10k towers, so we who enjoy kill players instead of PVE cant join i guess :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You don't see CM alot since they work for Arthur during the night :eek:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
CM's done plenty to fuck up the server during the last year or so. The fact that they're not around that much anymore is totally irrelevant. Maybe they got a job, who knows

maybe the think they have discovered what the thing between their legs is really used for...............

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
maybe the think they have discovered what the thing between their legs is really used for...............

Going to the toilet?!

Cause using it for anything that might require a second person in the same room they'd actually have to buy a life first

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
I think the people who killed Dyvet are the ones that left Dyvet rather than DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I left Dyvet not because of the AC RAIDS or what ever and I have no clue what CM (supposingly have done) I left because I found no action for solo.

If people actually stayed and bite their tongue the server would still be how it use to be.

People didn't like AC Raids and I admit I hate it too. But the people who spat there dummy out killed the server even more.

Amphrax/Arauddry

it's still, and always been, a game. When people decide to not just play against (instead of with) other players, but kick them in the balls as often as possible because there's no means to get back on them, the wisest thing is to move on. Don't feed the trolls.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

Amphrax/Arauddry

You couldn't be further from the truth here. Remember how things were last fall. You'd log on, try to take back 3 keeps that cm took overnight and maybe try to find out where the fuck mid/hib relics are.

At some point some people decided fuck that, we'll move out. That was the first loss of poppulation and it was at about november last year. Then the infamous TT incident happened which was handled marvelously by that fucktard GM we used to have which alienated people even more.

Things didn't really improve. I tried to return but unfortunately people still don't see the greater picture, and i'm too tired to hang around morons that have no perception of things.

CM can keep the coffee machine this server's turned to and pve keeps all day/night long as much as I care.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Ye I left game due to no solo action myself:D and after awhile NF just board the pants off me:pBoat ride... die, boat ride... die,makes baby jesus /cry:kissit:and albs-hibs stop going to odins due to there laziness,anyway having great fun IRL now ftw:england:

kirennia

Part of the furniture

Amphrax/Arauddry

Why would anyone play on a server, which wont improve, just gritting their teeth? I left (ish) because I could have much more fun elsewhere. That's why I play the game anyway :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd leave aswell Kir, if I could bring all my chars that I've spend so much time and put so much effort into.. Starting on a new server, with perhabs a few new guys, is like starting on a new mmorpg for me, which is something I can assure you I do not intend to do..

Give Dyvet CPR asap <3 :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Going to the toilet?!

Cause using it for anything that might require a second person in the same room they'd actually have to buy a life first

fecking shit .p i never imagined myself reping you :D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Ye I left game due to no solo action myself:D and after awhile NF just board the pants off me:pBoat ride... die, boat ride... die,makes baby jesus /cry:kissit:and albs-hibs stop going to odins due to there laziness,anyway having great fun IRL now ftw:england:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like I'm in already! Dont know who Reanima is, but he surely doesnt like me :(

sshot030sg2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom