The cleansing of OT

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by leoric
I love critshot, Specially when i get Falcons eye up nice and high :)
aii it is nice
scouts are way more fun then assassins imho:( wish i never deleted:)

L

leoric

Originally posted by Conchabar
aii it is nice
scouts are way more fun then assassins imho:( wish i never deleted:)

Was the first char I ever did mate, back in the days when they were well over powered :D Deleted mine too cos they got nerfed real bad :( Now im going again cos I think with a buffbot aswell they can own a fairbit :D

C

Conchabar

Was the first char I ever did mate, back in the days when they were well over powered :D Deleted mine too cos they got nerfed real bad :( Now im going again cos I think with a buffbot aswell they can own a fairbit :D

yer i tend to run away from archers when they start shooting :p

L

leoric

yer i tend to run away from archers when they start shooting :p

Most with not very good armor do that :( Forces me to switch to RF to get as many shots in as i can before they go out of range :D
Hopefully Longshot (Which i think is useful for this) will help me :)

C

Conchabar

Most with not very good armor do that :( Forces me to switch to RF to get as many shots in as i can before they go out of range :D

sparmer tried that on me yesterday but failed miserably:p and i have sced armour if i run towards the scout i will be dead :) run and fight another day best poilicy

L

leoric

sparmer tried that on me yesterday but failed miserably:p and i have sced armour if i run towards the scout i will be dead :) run and fight another day best poilicy

Every assassins words they live by :) Its a choice of run towards and hope, Or run away and 90% chance live :)

S

Sibanac

i just nearsight and let pet rip them a new one :)

S

Sibanac

:ROFLMAO:

Reminds me of my sorc :)

ofcourse with my pally, i just press engage, go to the fridge get a beer and some food, go to the john and if the archer is smart he has given up by the time i come back :)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Sibanac
ofcourse with my pally, i just press engage, go to the fridge get a beer and some food, go to the john and if the archer is smart he has given up by the time i come back :)
go afk ? u sure by that time sum assassin would have eaten u alive:p ps do that in df plz :) i enjoy killing xping paladins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom