Carrick; midfield maestro or waste of space

• Total voters

megadave

I am a FH squatter
you get trolled because you come across as a bit of a socially inept tard tbh

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You can't act like a massive cock for years and then come back and expect to be accepted. Especially when you frequently have moments of dickishness when people don't agree with you. Even when you have come back anonymously under a new user name, its only taken a short time before people have worked out who you are from your weird behaviour.

Life isn't like that, if you had any social skills whatsoever then perhaps you would work this out, address your faults and grow as a person.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aaa-aaaw, i got a negrep from my last correction to his impropable comment of ignorance.

Now i've only got like....*counts points*...oh nevermind.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Thirdly, you are the 'worthless coward' here, because I have never actually met you on Dark Age of Camelot, yet you hide behind and use the agendas of others to troll and insult me.

Fucking lol. Most people would relate the "you've never met me" to REAL LIFE. You relate it to a dead game that was awful to begin with.

Admit you have serious problems in social interaction and deal with your own petty little life. No-one here gives two shits about you. Why Gimmly was banned for just being a prick and you haven't is beyond me - you're both as bad as each other.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I can imagine him and all his mates sitting around a computer giggling themselves into circle jerk hell about how much Bainteor owns/trolls you all, and how super roflhillarious it is.

People like that definitely exist.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you guys mind? its Friday ffs, stop acting like a bunch of dicks ok?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you guys mind? its Friday ffs, stop acting like a bunch of dicks ok?

I could say something about your usual friday and involvement of bunch of dicks, but, hey, it writes itself ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Funny how someone who isn't posting in this obvious trolling thread has posted so much.

also:

STAY OUT OF MY THREAD MR TDC!!! :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Guys, he's on a massive wind up. Move on, already.

bainteor

Banned
I must admit that I cannot be bothered to make a long post detailing why everyone here is wrong and I am right. As I said, people can judge for themselves who is in the wrong and, from this thread, it is clear which party is guilty.

I have no time for ignorant fools. Good bye.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Agauin, apologies if this intrudes on your cockle area, but you can't say "i don't have time for you" and then post about it :p

bainteor

Banned
It really is quite simple. I cannot be bothered to spend a certain length of time replying, in detail, to your posts. Therefore, I will spend a considerably shorter amount of time explaining this to you.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Don't even know what he's considering explaining tbh.

bainteor

Banned
I am explaining to you that I cannot be bothered to reply to your posts in detail, that you are wrong and that I have no time for ignorant fools.

Not very difficult, is it? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yet, time to post the same thing four times. Plenty of time for something you don't have time for ;)

bainteor

Banned
Let me rephrase my statement. I do not have the patience, nor can I bother to muster up the effort, to reply to your posts in detail. What I can deal with, however, is taking 30 seconds out of my time to amuse myself with the complete lack of intelligence displayed by you and some others.

Has that cleared things up? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Repeating the same syllabus in a variating vocabulary does not equal the variation of aformentioned notion. It's a mere repetition of the previous and as such you've accomplished in a certain degree; to hinder the usage efficiency of your personal span of the current cycle in time.

bainteor

Banned
A laughable attempt at saying something intelligent. I leave you with this quote.

The only good is knowledge, the only evil is ignorance.

I shall no longer take part in this thread because I respect the rules of FreddysHouse. Good bye.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Let me rephrase my statement. I do not have the patience, nor can I bother to muster up the effort, to reply to your posts in detail. What I can deal with, however, is taking 30 seconds out of my time to amuse myself with the complete lack of intelligence displayed by you and some others.

Has that cleared things up? :)

No, you're still a cnut

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A laughable attempt at saying something intelligent.

Nah, just to prove a point where you clearly didn't understand what was said.

On your smart quote; you're ignoring the discussion/thread, so by your own...well, smart kid like you shouldn't have a problem understanding the irony.

eksdee

FH is my second home
A laughable attempt at saying something intelligent. I leave you with this quote.

Pot, kettle, black.

I shall no longer take part in this thread because I respect the rules of FreddysHouse. Good bye.

Stop lying to yourself. Or do you have multiple personality disorder and you forgot; A) Saying you wouldn't take part in this thread in the first place and B) Saying you wouldn't post here 'anymore' / 'for a while' (delete as appropriate)?

You're a complete tool and I find it quite concerning that you genuinely take your own bullshit so seriously.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why Gimmly was banned for just being a prick and you haven't is beyond me - you're both as bad as each other.

Two things:

1) Who the fuck is bainteor? I've been around here for well over a decade now and I've never heard of the cunt. For cunt he is, judging by the shite he posts...

2) Gimmly* was banned?

*he's someone else I don't know - but at least I recognise the fucking name (unlike bainyboy) - so I must have pissed him off sometime :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
The only good is knowledge, the only evil is ignorance.

Oh good.. Im sooooooooooooooooo evil.... because im ignorant to everything in the world. Someone please help me :( :( :(
]......

But Carrick has not been in form for a long long time. Been disappointed for a good couple of years now and the odd decent game does not make up for it.

If you watch him, he never busts a gut to move into spaces for passes (Compare Scholes movement to collect passes, always trying to find space, to that of Carrick who wall amble around and hope a pass can find him).

He rarely busts a gut to take up a defensive position, and only now and again will sprint to make a challenge with tracking someone back for a long time. For someone that sits back and doesnt like crossing the halfway line it is not a good trait.

His passing is inconsistant and sloppy too often. He always looks for a sideways pass first, followed by a backwards pass and then thinks about the forward pass... and his range has been totally off for most the time. He conceeds possession to often in dangerous passes and on numerous occassions it ended up with opposition goals - or at least a very good opening to score. No other "defensive minded" midfielder, that i can think off, does this as often as him at a top level.

//////

And before people say dont feed the troll. Pfft. it almost 1am on friday and the mrs is fast asleep so Im bored. lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He isn't really a troll though. A troll would provide an emotional response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom