Football The carrick poll

Carrick; midfield maestro or waste of space

• Total voters

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, please don't! I don't know how I would live with myself if you put me on ignore!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
aha, gone back to hiding behind disabled rep :D

Coward...

bainteor

Banned
You putting people on ignore is about as beilavble as any "good bye forever" thread you make. Utter troll who just cannot help himself.

Where have I trolled? In the football thread, I made a statement then people started trolling me, it really is quite simple.

And as for Raven, you are not worthy of my time - people can see how much of a stalker you are from my picture. You and Ch3tan are on ignore forever.

But before that happens; I will get the last word. You have no class, and just because I killed you in Dark Age of Camelot you cried and stalked me on Freddyshouse for many years. Get a life, I know you a jealous of me :).

Going to take a break from Freddyshouse, not sure if I will return - thanks for the memories everyone :).

eksdee

FH is my second home
Same break you took the last time you got rinsed and laughed at until you decided to 'take a break'?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Haha is this another I am leaving FH never to return post, how many of these have you done now?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Yep I remember when he was being bashed before, then there was an england game on and he was dire. Then gibson had a good game for united after that I think just to rub it in lol.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Where have I trolled? In the football thread, I made a statement then people started trolling me, it really is quite simple.

And as for Raven, you are not worthy of my time - people can see how much of a stalker you are from my picture. You and Ch3tan are on ignore forever.

But before that happens; I will get the last word. You have no class, and just because I killed you in Dark Age of Camelot you cried and stalked me on Freddyshouse for many years. Get a life, I know you a jealous of me :).

Going to take a break from Freddyshouse, not sure if I will return - thanks for the memories everyone :).

Thought you were having now point in this thread? ;>

NOW NO PART IN THE FORUM EITHER....

DRAMA

*grabs popcorn*

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I wanted a middle of the road option. He's not godlike but he is underrated. The best midfielders are those that only pop up every now and then but you go back and analyse and find they've been pivotal a great number of times.

I'd rather have Essien though. Wish we'd have got him over Chelsea.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i'm just going to negative-rep every post now until the new forum arrives

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I wanted a middle of the road option. He's not godlike but he is underrated. The best midfielders are those that only pop up every now and then but you go back and analyse and find they've been pivotal a great number of times.

I'd rather have Essien though. Wish we'd have got him over Chelsea.

What for the 4 games a season when he's fit?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
You lot getting your knickers in a twist about rep is just about as sad as he is.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You lot getting your knickers in a twist about rep is just about as sad as he is.

Nah, no one cares about the neg rep; it's the hypocrisy from dori, he whines constantly about people trolling him and giving him neg rep, when he is one doing both the most.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
He's tidy enough. Not the best player in the world, far from the worst. One of those players that keeps things ticking over... bit like Makoun was for the Villa except Carrick can pass further than two feet and doesn't get sent off one game in three.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's tidy enough. Not the best player in the world, far from the worst. One of those players that keeps things ticking over... bit like Makoun was for the Villa except Carrick can pass further than two feet and doesn't get sent off one game in three.

:lol:

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Not convinced there are any "bad" footballers at Manchester United these days. He could be more dynamic but his range of passing is good. Workmanlike, professional but not exciting.

I vote c)

:p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How is that possible when you hide behind disabled rep?

Because he doesn't care for rep, he has rep disabled, but posts about not caring about the neg rep to his rep he doesn't care about as it's disabled.

bainteor

Banned
I just find it amusing that people take it really seriously. That is why I negative rep people. You can tell they get worked up about their little green bubbles because they give me a negative rep back. Hilarity at its best.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, you are just getting trolled for repeatedly raging and saying you are leaving a community that doesn't like you, only to post again a few days later :)
You are a terrible troll and your feeble attempts at appearing intelligent are just the just the icing of the cake.

Nobody cares about rep, even if they did, the tiny amount yours changes the count is meaningless. Besides which it will be gone when FH moves to the new software.

The fact that you have yours disabled yet still abuse the system is just a perfect example of the type of person you are. A worthless coward :)

bainteor

Banned
I will let people judge that for themselves. I believe it is clear to everyone that you troll all my posts - even when most of them do not address you. At the moment, I have 6 negative reputations from you on my main page alone. That really does say it all.

Secondly, I do not need you to judge whether the community likes me or not. Your hateful opinions of me, thankfully, do not plague the rest of the forum users. I have enough friends in this community and, whilst they might not be as vociferous as my adversaries, I am happy to have them.

Thirdly, you are the 'worthless coward' here, because I have never actually met you on Dark Age of Camelot, yet you hide behind and use the agendas of others to troll and insult me. Because, in reality, you have no agenda with me. I have never done anything to upset you. You just see me as an easy target because I made a lot of enemies when I played DAoC - an opportunity to troll someone. You troll me because you perceive a lack of moral consequence (a lot of people do not seem to like me, so you throw personal insults at me). That is what I call cowardly. A bit like that person in England who was arrested for trolling.

You see, I do not blindly hate you as you do to me, I am indifferent towards you, if a little irritated. Yet, I can only fathom this conduct you show towards me as unhealthy obsession. Every comment I make, you find a way of replying in a cowardly way; which usually involves some form of insult without displaying an opinion of your own relevent to the topic being discussed. Even when I do not post anything controversial, you still feel the need to belittle my opinions, disregard my observations and, most worryingly, direct very personal insults towards me. I am happy to quote you on many threads that will make you look very, very bad indeed - then people can judge the facts for themselves, rather than buying into this despisable image of me created by your bitter propaganda.

So, who is the troll here?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I will let people judge that for themselves. I believe it is clear to everyone that you troll all my posts - even when most of them do not address you. At the moment, I have 6 negative reputations from you on my main page alone. That really does say it all.

Secondly, I do not need you to judge whether the community likes me or not. Your hateful opinions of me, thankfully, do not plague the rest of the forum users. I have enough friends in this community and, whilst they might not be as vociferous as my adversaries, I am happy to have them.

Thirdly, you are the 'worthless coward' here, because I have never actually met you on Dark Age of Camelot, yet you hide behind and use the agendas of others to troll and insult me. Because, in reality, you have no agenda with me. I have never done anything to upset you. You just see me as an easy target because I made a lot of enemies when I played DAoC - an opportunity to troll someone. You troll me because you perceive a lack of moral consequence (a lot of people do not seem to like me, so you throw personal insults at me). That is what I call cowardly. A bit like that person in England who was arrested for trolling.

You see, I do not blindly hate you as you do to me, I am indifferent towards you, if a little irritated. Yet, I can only fathom this conduct you show towards me as unhealthy obsession. Every comment I make, you find a way of replying in a cowardly way; which usually involves some form of insult without displaying an opinion of your own relevent to the topic being discussed. Even when I do not post anything controversial, you still feel the need to belittle my opinions, disregard my observations and, most worryingly, direct very personal insults towards me. I am happy to quote you on many threads that will make you look very, very bad indeed - then people can judge the facts for themselves, rather than buying into this despisable image of me created by your bitter propaganda.

So, who is the troll here?

Pretty much wrong in every area :)

Please find some quotes (I believe I asked for this the last time you made a fool of yourself)

Lets look at some examples shall we (no, I don't care enough to find the threads or posts)

Your obsession with Carrick, which funnily enough lead to this poll, I disagree about him being any good, you go off on a mental one

Your belief that it is a concrete fact that the Beatles are the best band of all time, everyone said that it wasn't the case and that "best" is a matter of opinion, you go off on a mental one.

etc etc

Idiocy should be ridiculed when discussion fails. That is why you get ridiculed.

And drop the DAOC nonsense. Nobody cares about some stupid game that died years ago. People don't like you because you are a tool, not because of some random events in a computer game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom