The bug down the pit @ Coruscating Mines and people abusing them...

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Mutoria said:
why do you care so much? was he pulling your mobs, or are you just a plain grass?;)

Sorry, I don't have much time to write a reply, I havent read all replys so far have to work right now really I will write more this evening but 1 thing:

The mobs were for some reason running thru walls, towards this group or back to the spot they came from!!! And the mobs walked through the spot I was xping, focus/pbaoe pulling so there were mobs walking into my pbaoe which gave me a lot of trouble cause they were on 100% health when I started to pbaoe. So yes, they were causing me trouble. I'll write more when I'm back from work.

Btw, I dont want them to get banned or something. Otherwise I would rightnow the 20 screenshots I've taken. Just want Mythic/GoA to fix this bug. It's annoying cause it's the 3rd time I've seen a group down there in 7 days time, and I'm not visiting CM that much so figure.

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
eSo said:
people break the rules, they deserve a punishment. simple. shame that some people think like you mutoria. there still is some HORNER in this game for some of us.

not really, but it doesnt bother me if they bug abuse, they get to 50 quicker, therefore leading them to get their templates done quicker - and RvR quicker, meaning they can help in relic raids, or just help kill albs/mids - we're underpopulated enough!

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Sorry, I don't have much time to write a reply, I havent read all replys so far have to work right now really I will write more this evening but 1 thing:

The mobs were for some reason running thru walls, towards this group or back to the spot they came from!!! And the mobs walked through the spot I was xping, focus/pbaoe pulling so there were mobs walking into my pbaoe which gave me a lot of trouble cause they were on 100% health when I started to pbaoe. So yes, they were causing me trouble. I'll write more when I'm back from work.

Btw, I dont want them to get banned or something. Otherwise I would rightnow the 20 screenshots I've taken. Just want Mythic/GoA to fix this bug. It's annoying cause it's the 3rd time I've seen a group down there in 7 days time, and I'm not visiting CM that much so figure.

I find that reasonable - they were causing you trouble! But if they werent, then I dont think they should be banned etc!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Bring more HORNER in the game and unban that bulbul guy. I'm having a boring day at work :(

Mim0

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
So yes, they were causing me trouble. I'll write more when I'm back from work.

So why did u lie? , I see in Screenshot how they asked if were disturbing you and you said not, just watching bug abuse.

U were pissed off or something . next time dont drop ur personal problems on people w/o talk about their abusing to stop it or whatever.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
if they're not disturbing me, I wouldn't consider reporting....I mean....you have to post screens, go on the site, write some shit etc. etc. etc.....I measure my time and I have better things to do. Last time someone had problems with my pulling ( he thought camping was in the CoC ), he pissed me for over half an hour, wasting my precious time and doing nasty stuff to me ( like pulling the mob I alrdy did ). I did report and that shit took me like 15mins or so. Time, in which I could've done more XP, so since then I value my time more. They just bugabuse, let them be, who cares. Does it change ANYTHING to your gaming experience? I think not. Some ppl prefer PL, other do such pbae spots, so what.

I mean I can also play the big police when I have a chanter and a bot and caln PL myself easily. Why should I want to deny fast lvl'ing to others, it's only PvE after all, we all wanna get it done as fast as possible.

I say a big NO to abusing bugs in RvR, cause then you bring other players in trouble, but PvE, I mean c'mon, as long as nobody is being disturbed. ( You gotta decide, did they pull through you as you wrote or did they not as you said in /send )

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
cant even see the reason to write this post, pm them and tell them to stop bug-abusing...
Then if they wont stop, report them... ive warned people about stuff like that before, simply give them a warning, no reason to start posting on FH

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Think I have 7 warnings from using that bug on Camlann, doesn't seem that goa give a flying f*** :)

Hadnatt

Fledgling Freddie
u pay for the game, so imo u should b able too get everything free out of it u can, if that means pbao a few mobs in a wall so what! too the ppl that moan go get a life! My acc has been banned once for the same abuse cause some ppl just cant keep there mouth shut, well done hib go pat urself on the back.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
rofl at the people calling hjima grass or a snitch or whatever, grow up, ur not gunna get any respect on a forum for trying to show youve got school yard honour.

reasons to ban - bug abuse, against the coc -k (giggles), unfair on others in the dungeon who may b able to camp that place and not bug abuse if it wasnt for the one who can only camp there because there bug abusing - makes logic in my head, its just damn unfair on those who are xping fairly.

reasons not to ban - its just faster xping, some would say its no worse than PLing, realm population is on the low so more bans = less players.

there :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Hadnatt said:
u pay for the game, so imo u should b able too get everything free out of it u can, if that means pbao a few mobs in a wall so what! too the ppl that moan go get a life! My acc has been banned once for the same abuse cause some ppl just cant keep there mouth shut, well done hib go pat urself on the back.

aww u in a huff? :'(

- dont expect people to cover up your shit

zendrik

Fledgling Freddie
afk xping is banable ... ask any bd=P ....and apparently not activly playing the toon is counted as afk xping..... got a few warnings while playing my bd=P

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
rofl at the people calling hjima grass or a snitch or whatever, grow up, ur not gunna get any respect on a forum for trying to show youve got school yard honour.

reasons to ban - bug abuse, against the coc -k (giggles), unfair on others in the dungeon who may b able to camp that place and not bug abuse if it wasnt for the one who can only camp there because there bug abusing - makes logic in my head, its just damn unfair on those who are xping fairly.

reasons not to ban - its just faster xping, some would say its no worse than PLing, realm population is on the low so more bans = less players.

there :p

we've already said its out of order if your affecting some one else.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:

well y post this thread then , specially with the screen shot naming ppl. as i said b4 lame thread causing more friction between peeps

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
zendrik said:
afk xping is banable ... ask any bd=P ....and apparently not activly playing the toon is counted as afk xping..... got a few warnings while playing my bd=P

how did you manage to afk exp? ;o

Ailir

Fledgling Freddie
tbh peoplw moan about hib being under populated yet when people try to lvl chars stright to 50 what u think they for? most for RvR ofc i dont care how they get 50 as long as they help realm they not hurting anyone after all.

and everyone moaning about it and wanting them bannd think before u say thet as im sure most of u straff bug in rvr like lil noobs :wanker:

Fruitloop

Fledgling Freddie
OI Rezya.. sort it out nub!

Tbh i was the one doin the pulls etc that night.. or shud i sy that morning.. if u chek your SS u can see its 3:30am. no1 else was in the mine at the time so it didnt effect anyone.

ok so now lets have a bit of fun matey... instead of actualy exping like u said u were... u insisted on stand there flaming us for about 30 mins. i had my bb sat round the corner between all 3 other spawns to see when mobs were coming and not once did i see you pull a mob. :twak: :wanker:

All im going to say is sorry if it offends people & you do get upset by it...

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Mim0 said:
So why did u lie? , I see in Screenshot how they asked if were disturbing you and you said not, just watching bug abuse.

U were pissed off or something . next time dont drop ur personal problems on people w/o talk about their abusing to stop it or whatever.

Back from work and have read the replies till this point, and I had to reply to this one:

I'm not lying, why should I? I had taken the screenshots right after the first time I saw them. I was just xping when I saw a train of mobs going towards the pit, it was abysmals/weeweres all sorts of mobs really...and it was like 30 of em, so I was like wtf is that i need to have a look...Then I discovered this group, all the mobs were heading that way and the enchanter was happily pbaoeing them all 20-30 together to dead without getting hit...The mobs just stood there and died. So I stayed there for a minute of 5, looking how the hell this could happen...And the mobs kept comming, it was really ridicilous. After that, I continued xp'ing and it was at that point when I saw the weeweres walking thru the wall back towards this group and back to the spot they came from. Hope it's clear now. And I'm now gonna blurr that pic as it wasn't my intention to mention their names.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Fruitloop said:
Tbh i was the one doin the pulls etc that night.. or shud i sy that morning.. if u chek your SS u can see its 3:30am. no1 else was in the mine at the time so it didnt effect anyone.

ok so now lets have a bit of fun matey... instead of actualy exping like u said u were... u insisted on stand there flaming us for about 30 mins. i had my bb sat round the corner between all 3 other spawns to see when mobs were coming and not once did i see you pull a mob. :twak: :wanker:

All im going to say is sorry if it offends people & you do get upset by it...

You say no one else was in the mine but I was there and I was just xp'ing in the room next to the weeweres (mobs called Phantom ...). Now, I gave proof of you abusing a bug. Please post a proof of me flaming you for about 30 mins! I just stood there for max. 5 minutes and just watched what was happening, then you messaged me if you did disturb me...I said no, just watching how you abuse a bug and making screenshots. Then he answered "nice" and I said "yes sure it is"...Then he replied back "ok next time get yourself another sc from one of your guildmates"...Had to think a bit to figure what you meant but 1 of the guys was probably the alt of someone who sc'ed my pve suit, which costed me 1plat 750gold btw so not that he had done it for free or something. I haven't replied on that comment after it and I just went on lvling, I dinged lvl 46 on Reyza (as you can see, I was still lvl 45 on that screenshot cause I had a lvl 39 pet) and I lvled 45 on Djamal and logged off. Thats all, it's a lie that I was standing there flaming you for 30 mins. And you said that I wasn't pulling a mob but you probably dont even know the phantom room as you just pulled abysmals and weeweres. I was xping in the phantom room for your interest, and the weewers you pulled did go through the wall through the room I was xping in and some of them got even caught by my pbaoe and yes I got mad at it and I'm not posting this screenshot just to let you get a ban or something.

I'll blurr the names right now.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ok names blurred out.

And about the debuff, it's on my rvr quickbar aka quickbar 3...no need to use the debuff while focus pulling :p

Mim0

Fledgling Freddie
Well , I dont see yet any s/s where u told em to stop that abuse coz were disturbing you , so U waited for problems coz u wanna be a uber guy who reports all bugs and saves normal exp for our realm ! . :wanker:
Could you save us of radar users also or smth? :m00:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Mim0 said:
Well , I dont see yet any s/s where u told em to stop that abuse coz were disturbing you , so U waited for problems coz u wanna be a uber guy who reports all bugs and saves normal exp for our realm ! . :wanker:
Could you save us of radar users also or smth? :m00:

hmm nice to see bug abusers get more respect than people reporting them (keep in mind tho, I didnt have reported anybody). Anyway, dont need to explain everything to you and I'm not the one who needs to explain something anyway, as I wasn't the one abusing a bug was I? I've told what I had to tell and even blurred out the names (probably a bit too late but I'm a busy guy with a RL and study/work) and this is the last reply in this topic by me.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
hmm nice to see bug abusers get more respect than people reporting them (keep in mind tho, I didnt have reported anybody). Anyway

Thats because their uber leet bad boys!!! d:-O

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
hmm nice to see bug abusers get more respect than people reporting them (keep in mind tho, I didnt have reported anybody). Anyway, dont need to explain everything to you and I'm not the one who needs to explain something anyway, as I wasn't the one abusing a bug was I? I've told what I had to tell and even blurred out the names (probably a bit too late but I'm a busy guy with a RL and study/work) and this is the last reply in this topic by me.

You did the right thing, those that are complaining about it are probably just missing thier radar.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
prodical said:
well y post this thread then , specially with the screen shot naming ppl. as i said b4 lame thread causing more friction between peeps

you are so original mark .. :D

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:

QQ more, Always going on with yourself hoping that you will be picked to be a GM because you think your so l33t, Anybody with half a brain would'nt have posted screen shot, named and shamed, and made a complete cock of themselves. Most would of joined grp.

You should get a gold star next to your name for bringing our realm together why dont you just go play Mid/Excal where no 1 will no you, you may get grps then and not have to solo all the time

:kissit: :flame: :kissit:

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
jacktheriper said:
QQ more, Always going on with yourself hoping that you will be picked to be a GM because you think your so l33t, Anybody with half a brain would'nt have posted screen shot, named and shamed, and made a complete cock of themselves. Most would of joined grp.

You should get a gold star next to your name for bringing our realm together why dont you just go play Mid/Excal where no 1 will no you, you may get grps then and not have to solo all the time

:kissit: :flame: :kissit:

Aw c'mon m8, i fully agree with you that his post is complete shite ... but you can't blame him not willing to do the same right?? if most would join the grp like u say, well then i guess i belong to that minority of old-school-good-mannered-and-naïve-utopists-believing-in-a-better-game-if-everybody-would-respect-eachother...

well anyway i won't support bug abusers in ANY way (had too much trouble in the past with such IRRITATING anti-game players...)

nuff said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom