The bug down the pit @ Coruscating Mines and people abusing them...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
exploiting bugs is forbidden, everyone knows it, so the people deliberately doing so deserve to be punished

its the same principle as ebaying a high ranked char and gloating with the rps, using radar to gain easy realmpoints while acting innocent - cheating your way through levels and saying it's fine

sure it might not bother anyone, but mmorpgs are simply based on accomplishing things by investing a certain amount of time or money - if you can't respect that, you shouldn't play here

try instapvp, free /level 50, free gear, but why is the server not as much fun as exc? exactely, because you don't really get the same feeling of acomplishment.

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
jacktheriper said:
why dont you just go play Mid/Excal where no 1 will no you, you may get grps then and not have to solo all the time

kk his post is shite but what in the hell is this statement for m8??
your version of "bringing our realm together" maybe is asking peeps to go away??? jeez...

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
Kenshiro said:
kk his post is shite but what in the hell is this statement for m8??
your version of "bringing our realm together" maybe is asking peeps to go away??? jeez...

just him

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
jacktheriper said:
QQ more, Always going on with yourself hoping that you will be picked to be a GM because you think your so l33t, Anybody with half a brain would'nt have posted screen shot, named and shamed, and made a complete cock of themselves. Most would of joined grp.

You should get a gold star next to your name for bringing our realm together why dont you just go play Mid/Excal where no 1 will no you, you may get grps then and not have to solo all the time

:kissit: :flame: :kissit:

thats a bit OTT jack. Grow up a tad while ya?
But grats on making the only post on this thread that made me giggle. Anyways, I don't dig bug abusers, for exactly the same reasons that VF has just posted. And why you all flaming the poor guy who started this thread? At least he never posted a complaint to right now.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
ok damn I said I wouldnt post anymore in this thread but I have to reply to the cock named jacktheriper/bigjackriper/jackrippper and all 1000 other accounts that got banned from Freddy's House in the past.

Jacktheriper (who even spelt his name wrong in-game) is a tard that no one did like back on alb/prydwen, he was asking for buffs in thidranki back then and after that opening topics at Barry's World flaming people using buffbots. He's banned from here for 1000 times and keeps comming back, so I won't bother wasting my time on writing more about him cause he's just a poor 12y old child who probably gets spanked at home every day and needs to write his anger off on FH.

BigCockRiper, no one likes you in the game and you've changed realms several times by yourself, guess why? Every account of you gets banned here and that means we don't want you on FH, why do you keep comming back on a place you're not liked? Go on flame me and say any bullshit you want I don't care really cause everyone knows what kind of shit you are anyway so from this point I won't waste my time anymore replying on you.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
how about ! we close the thread becuase we have all learned a valuable lesson ! techpriest and goat pron DO NOT MIX ..

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Now that post with Jack's links that's funny (no offence Jack but they ARE funny) :) .

This thread has made me smile for a few reasons - it's caused resentment I know but there's lots of points here reasonably argued, so imo it's kept a few entertained and therefore been of use. Also proves there's plenty of hibbies out there who want to see positive influences in the realm - yeeha to that :clap:

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
BigCockRiper, no one likes you in the game and you've changed realms several times by yourself, guess why? Every account of you gets banned here and that means we don't want you on FH, why do you keep comming back on a place you're not liked? Go on flame me and say any bullshit you want I don't care really cause everyone knows what kind of shit you are anyway so from this point I won't waste my time anymore replying on you.

calling him BigCockRipper isnt very abusive, maybe SmallCockRiper would be more appropriate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom