The Best Stealther In Leirvik?

Exhumed

Fledgling Freddie
Ranger......Merri...tho Riseabove is a close second.
Nightshade...Stilletto/Exfo...both excellent
Infi .........Maunes....pwnes me everytime ;)
Scout ....imposs to pick 1 out of the 4 that shoot at you..
SB......Cokaine/Hjorgrit....respect for both
Hunter.....cant say ive ever come across 1 in Leirvik.

Suibhne 44 Ranger.....soon retired from Leirvik

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
ian_heaps said:
Ok point 1 I miss type there into Central Keep not Tower.

Point 2 alot of times I fight some one solo 1 vs. 1 I get 1 - 4 scout / hunters adding (including you) Many times I've popped and PA'd scout only to have him run while 2 of his scout mates turn me into a pin cushon

Anyway Weeping is now 43 and will be solo, unbuffed and staying like that till I cap.

Don't feel forced to play a way you don't like. ;)

Leirvik is the last chance for regularly fights against nearly equal enemies.
Big frontiers wont give you this chance ...
That was my point.

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
having sum good fights 2day mainly hibs ownin but mids r doin well n Soxe is out there tryin to take out fgs of hibs n mids lol wp. I like it

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
soxe is officially the hardest person to kill, me n a sb pa's him 3 times total n he still managed to beat the crpa outta us wp

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
lol soxe is a mean hard bugger :)

i kept going Ld, so i didnt see what happend after mids/albs tried to take the tower. Albs turned on you? :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
We were talking in the bg and though that as soon as the door went down you would turn on us so we were ready then you went for lord we though may as well give it a go :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Runimatrix said:
soxe is officially the hardest person to kill, me n a sb pa's him 3 times total n he still managed to beat the crpa outta us wp

If it was not for the buffs or healing your mate would have died too ;) And nerf you running away to pa again mean git

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
@Cockaine: Sorry, but found you afk under north docks. It was simply to tempting ... ;)

And aye, hibs own all structures while I was there and fielded a full group plus some soloers yesterday, and no, I still dont like baseline stun.

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
np brolundar my fault :) n Soxe it was only way to kill u lol ur to hard

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
Mauness said:
im honoured (sp) to have my name mentioned as a good player (never happend before :) )

i think Ickle is a damn good player, weeping aswell both very quick :)

there are many other good players aswell, makes it more fun as 95% are unbuffed so even fights :)

Thats the first time I've seen my name in a thread either Maunes - in a nice way anyway ;)

I haven't been in Leirvik for a few days now as a friend of mine moved back from Hib to Mid and i've been helping him out. Might try and pop in tonight though to see who is around

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
ive not played for a few days, my lag has been to insane to play.

ill try tonight though, so hope to cya later on :)

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Not been in leirvik long but I know that Shadowcreeper used to be a pain in the but in molvik. Me and Sheepyz made it our task to take her out and saw her again last night.

Look fwd to keeping that one eating dirt :)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
such an old bump :)

just wonderd if any of the old leirvik folk go in there or not, tempted to make another inf and have some fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom