The Best Stealther In Leirvik?

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
As a 44 SB ive seen alot of stealther in there n to b honest they r mostly scouts hu travel in groups and r so hard to kill but i was wondering what you people think is the best stealther i have seen near every1 in Lerivik play and i would proabaly say Weepingwounds and Maunes r both v good. Your Turn! BTW u cant vote for urself

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Uller my hunter, he is so good, you wont ever see him :p

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
SB hum id say Uglly.
Hunter nvr really meet any solo so /shrug
Ranger Suib
NS a few good 1's stilleto and weeping r both very good
Scout Sucidal
Infi nvr really meet a good 1

Of topic
Zerk Gala4twin
Wizard Gaurdy or something like that brition in a white robe
Cabby Cabbaman cause he nvr had his BT up and i kept 1 shotting him :clap:

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
Well from mid I would say a SB called Cokaine - anyone know him? :p

As for enemies, Suibhne, Maunes, Weepingwounds are all hard as nails, there aren't any others that i can think of right now

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
all are great except the scout / hunters that only fight from keep walls or towers and leech. :flame: me if u like just my humble opinion. I don't know of any rangers that do this but I don't get attacked by them so I won't know.

I had left Leirvik to xp normally but readings this make we wanna go back in. I will now be running totally unbuffed as Bot is level 45. :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Weepingwounds runs buffed though, or has been the few times i have killed him so that makes my respect for him go down :( Never really been massively impressed by any stealthers when playing my RM most zerg and you get 4 arrows plicked into you at once. I think Merri or Suib are both good and honourable opponents :)

edit: Just read post above mine :p Shall see how you perform now :)

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
I know cokaine, had some good fights with him and also some interesting duels with him on one of the piers when there was nothing else to kill, actually learned a lot about how to play against stealthers, sadly it all comes down to who can get of the next move after the PA, slam for me, not sure what stealthers is, but with both conataining stun, that more or less turns the fight, also learned parry is not to be over looked :)

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
i remember our duels on the pier :) n u right there was nothing to kill lol. hope u lerent a lot cos u seemed to get the hang of beatin me lol and the move after PA is CD ( Creeping Death ). C u in BG m8 :) Also just completed HL2 so gratz to me :)

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
im quiet honoured (sp?) to be classified as one of the best :D [stilleto here hehe]

ive seen only ONE good stealther so far and its an sb .. dont really recall name... hits hard but i was 43 then am 44.5 now and aint seen him yet hehe :fluffle:

otherwise scouts pretty much useless hunters i tend to stay away form cos they always grouped... infis only seen one and havent really dueled as such (dont count 3 on 1 tbh)

mincer wise have yet to see one who can beat me when i get my pa and cd in!

otherwise normal players there has to be a sm cant remember name but runs aorund in a green cream emblem... was ornage then too but aint seen him yet...

givf more leirvik players

btw mincers pwn any stealther! :m00:

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think Stilleto and Cokaine and the two best i faced so far. Not really had a one on one with a archer type yet.

Soxe

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
gah soxe, u r so overpowered u dish out damage like a truck and when u use dirty tricks i was like omg save me lol. wp anyway mate n dont expect me to try n kill u in future unless theres no1 else n we can duel again :)

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
soxe pwns all :D

my only chance is if i get buffed and get my pa and cd in ... hehe

always close.. but never close enough for me ;)

:cheers:

oh and cockaine.. wuv u :fluffle: ncie fight just now

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe, sorry for this but i love this picture so much :D

BGBigshot.JPG

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
im honoured (sp) to have my name mentioned as a good player (never happend before :) )

i think Ickle is a damn good player, weeping aswell both very quick :)

there are many other good players aswell, makes it more fun as 95% are unbuffed so even fights :)

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Hunter : Gigabyte
Shadowblade : hjarblahblah (who is always good but not always solo or unbuffed :p)
Nightshade : weepingwounds
Ranger : either none/edit:Suib (soz forget this ranger v good ;]) or the bird that capped a while back (started with M i think ;))
Scout : Darkpoint (always unbuffed an always good)
Inf : Mauness

B.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Shadowblade : hjarblahblah (who is always good but not always solo or unbuffed )

Hjorgrit? kewl! thx m8 :p
ok, I admit.. not always solo or unbuffed ... but I try to be ;)

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Merri :clap:

And for close combat stealthers i don't have any.. Can't remember i'v been pa'ed in Leirvik. So i don't have any for that.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Runimatrix said:
gah soxe, u r so overpowered u dish out damage like a truck and when u use dirty tricks i was like omg save me lol. wp anyway mate n dont expect me to try n kill u in future unless theres no1 else n we can duel again :)

Hit me like a train on drugs. Beat him once...........he was at 60% health though :clap:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Weepingwounds runs buffed though, or has been the few times i have killed him so that makes my respect for him go down :( Never really been massively impressed by any stealthers when playing my RM most zerg and you get 4 arrows plicked into you at once. I think Merri or Suib are both good and honourable opponents :)

edit: Just read post above mine :p Shall see how you perform now :)

Alot of the time I run solo and even when I do group I usually run solo helping other get rps by doing suicide runs. Usually I run with other stealthers when there is a groups of mids / albs and I don't even come close to a kill. I know that a full group of stealthers has a large advantage over a group of none stealthers but what the real difference when it's fg vs. fg?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Runimatrix said:

If you let me know you are there with a beckon i wont use DT Flurry ect but when you jump me i spam all the buttons hoping for the best ;)

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Weepingwounds => buffed up to the hairtips + adding on everything
Cockaine => buffed + Vanish

soze

I am a FH squatter
Brolundar said:

I have fought both niether were buffed

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Brolundar said:

You really don't know much.

If climbing into the tower solo and taking on hunters is adding, then I do it.

If walking into a full group of mids sieging our tower pa'ing and trying to take people out being healed is added, then I do it.

If when grouped with people helping them by working as a group is adding, then I do it.

If popping to pa at the same time as another solo stealther on solo is adding, then I do it.

If when there is a group vs. group battle going on and I pop and get some rps is adding, then I dot it.

Also Brolandor if your one of the many scouts out there that add when I pop and solo against another player YOUR ADDING.

:flame: all you like mate as this is but an opinion

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
ian_heaps said:
You really don't know much.

If climbing into the tower solo and taking on hunters is adding, then I do it.

If walking into a full group of mids sieging our tower pa'ing and trying to take people out being healed is added, then I do it.

If when grouped with people helping them by working as a group is adding, then I do it.

If popping to pa at the same time as another solo stealther on solo is adding, then I do it.

If when there is a group vs. group battle going on and I pop and get some rps is adding, then I dot it.

Also Brolandor if your one of the many scouts out there that add when I pop and solo against another player YOUR ADDING.

:flame: all you like mate as this is but an opinion

1. You can't climb into towers.
2. Adding means e.g. adding on 2 tanks fighting. Why not wait until they finish their battle and kill the survivor?
3. Sure I do add to your fights, reason look at point 2.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Brolundar said:
1. You can't climb into towers.
2. Adding means e.g. adding on 2 tanks fighting. Why not wait until they finish their battle and kill the survivor?
3. Sure I do add to your fights, reason look at point 2.

Ok point 1 I miss type there into Central Keep not Tower.

Point 2 alot of times I fight some one solo 1 vs. 1 I get 1 - 4 scout / hunters adding (including you) Many times I've popped and PA'd scout only to have him run while 2 of his scout mates turn me into a pin cushon

Anyway Weeping is now 43 and will be solo, unbuffed and staying like that till I cap.

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Ok first of 99% of the time i am unbuffed, v rarely am i buffed and only because when a nice shaman or healer is around with spare conc and then i usually dont have all mayb bases or the odd str/con i have only ever been fulled buffed once and also i dont have vanish nemore i got Aug Strength 2 :) c u around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom