The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

R

Runolaz

Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Originally posted by stinkie
not surprised at all coming from jox. he rolls the most over powered mid class. then gets a buff bot then refuses to leave mtk without 7 mates all buffed.

pretty clear you'd hate to play a class that was on an even playing field to the rest imo.

On the spec side, Id suggest CB template. I got PA'd by a CB last night when duoing with riasen and even with bot of us wacking him I came out with a slither of health(thought bleed was gonna kill me) so as for not having a chance v infs ur sorely wrong. ur just gonna have to try n land PA now instead of DF4TEHWIN

LoL...like INF's don't grp. There are more Inf's on this server than SB, and atm INF grp's are more common than SB grp's. I have several SS getting overrun by 5-8+ INF's at the same time, and if I'm not wrong your in one of them. INF's camp amg in both Emain and Odins so wtf are you on?? ...and like INF's are using PA on SB/NS anymore than SB do lol.

And while your at it df4tehwin!! could actually be DragonFang4tehwin!!

...btw I think Jox was more or less joking, and when did Jox roll his class plz?? I bet he rolled his SB long b4 you even started thinking on your toon...

H

horil

Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Originally posted by Runolaz
LoL...like INF's don't grp. There are more Inf's on this server than SB, and atm INF grp's are more common than SB grp's. I have several SS getting overrun by 5-8+ INF's at the same time, and if I'm not wrong your in one of them. INF's camp amg in both Emain and Odins so wtf are you on?? ...and like INF's are using PA on SB/NS anymore than SB do lol.

...btw I think Jox was more or less joking, and when did Jox roll his class plz?? I bet he rolled his SB long b4 you even started thinking on your toon...

Totally agree with you, infs who don't know jack should fuck off :D

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

And i bet alot of infils have alot of SS with SB zergs, that argument wont help to prove anything anymore.

Amg is camped by the assassin's of the zerging realm - so from early morning till when ever the majority og albs gets of work Amg is zerged by Mids, and after that Albs has it till late night where it changes again.

So yes, infils group too! but you'll find alot less infils camping Mtk than you'll find Sb's camping Atk.

DragonFang isn't a anytime style so infils would gain jack shit from spamming it unlike SB's does heavy damage by spamming DoubleFrost.

H

horil

Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Originally posted by Aybabtu
And i bet alot of infils have alot of SS with SB zergs, that argument wont help to prove anything anymore.

Amg is camped by the assassin's of the zerging realm - so from early morning till when ever the majority og albs gets of work Amg is zerged by Mids, and after that Albs has it till late night where it changes again.

So yes, infils group too! but you'll find alot less infils camping Mtk than you'll find Sb's camping Atk.

DragonFang isn't a anytime style so infils would gain jack shit from spamming it unlike SB's does heavy damage by spamming DoubleFrost.

because it's impossible for some random infils to find mtk.

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Originally posted by horil
because it's impossible for some random infils to find mtk.

That or impossible to get past the SB zerg, which ever you find to your likeing.

And where were you going with that?

C

Carlos Bananos

1) thats just due to the layout of Emain, barly ANY rvr goes on at mtk just cos it's too far outta the way

2) Sbs use Anytime (Doublefrost) with comeback and frosty gaze
infils use Anytime (garrote/tranq?) with Dragonfang.

Whats the difference? other than dragonfang is about 10x easier to get and is quite possibly the most inbalancing style in the game..

Please explain to me the problem of SBs using Doublefrost as thier anytime style, as I, or any other Shadowblade seem to find it more effective to use the better styles in a line...but im sure all you infils run around using the lvl 2 starter style just to prove how skilled you are ? :rolleyes:

H

horil

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

That or impossible to get past the SB zerg, which ever you find to your likeing.

If dragonfang were a anytime style it would be seriously fucked, and you think there's never infils at amg?

Been run past mtk and there have been always some infils camping it.

C

Carlos Bananos

Upon Joining the house of Loki you are told you must zerg.

it's not as if zerging is realm specific, Sbs do it, infils do it, and NS do it (17 hib stealthers poped on Xplo yesterday in odins o_O)

Stop trying to act so innocent, infils zerg just as much.

some SBs solo, some infils solo, some zerg, why is it so hard to comprehend without crying "omfg SBs zerg all the time"

R

Repent Reloaded

but they can just spam DF as a backup no ?

C

Carlos Bananos

Oh and btw, Larzuk and Sanan camp mtk ALL the time.

when Yog (Dave not Karlo) played he used to camp mmg on the right wall.

Raisen sometimes camped mmg aswell, had lots of fun fights with him there.

Gawain (sp?) used to camp the last tree before mmg.

Remi used to come fight at mtk/mmg but end regen kinda spoilt it for him ;)

loxleyhood camps mtk killing buffbots

Sudden camps mtk killing buffbots.

as well as various low RR archers killing buffbots.

C

Carlos Bananos

im still curious as to the difference in 'skill' as far as infil styles and shadowblade styles go.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
1) thats just due to the layout of Emain, barly ANY rvr goes on at mtk just cos it's too far outta the way

2) Sbs use Anytime (Doublefrost) with comeback and frosty gaze
infils use Anytime (garrote/tranq?) with Dragonfang.

Whats the difference? other than dragonfang is about 10x easier to get and is quite possibly the most inbalancing style in the game..

Please explain to me the problem of SBs using Doublefrost as thier anytime style, as I, or any other Shadowblade seem to find it more effective to use the better styles in a line...but im sure all you infils run around using the lvl 2 starter style just to prove how skilled you are ? :rolleyes:

Aye Amg is easiest to find and thats just how it is.

I use garrote can't say for others, i was replying to him saying infils just ran up to SB's and spamming Dragonfang and hoping they'll get an evade in.

How is Dragonfang 10x easier to get? and i can come up with a style i think is more inbalanced than Dragonfang.

I never said there was a problem with useing Double frost (come again) i would use it too if i have it but im stuck with useing garotte since i find the thrust styles useless with the exception of Dragonfang which isn't really nice dmg it self but has that 9sec stun which is the only way i win over a SB.

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Upon Joining the house of Loki you are told you must zerg.

it's not as if zerging is realm specific, Sbs do it, infils do it, and NS do it (17 hib stealthers poped on Xplo yesterday in odins o_O)

Stop trying to act so innocent, infils zerg just as much.

some SBs solo, some infils solo, some zerg, why is it so hard to comprehend without crying "omfg SBs zerg all the time"

For crying out loud!!!

I said that both infils and SB grouped and zerged. Stop trying to say i didn't

A

Aybabtu

I know there are some people that camp Mtk, not saying they don't, only saying that Mids camp Atk more than Albs camp Mtk.

Hell i would camp Mtk if it wasn't for End regen.

R

Runolaz

Aye Amg is easiest to find and thats just how it is.

I use garrote can't say for others, i was replying to him saying infils just ran up to SB's and spamming Dragonfang and hoping they'll get an evade in.

How is Dragonfang 10x easier to get? and i can come up with a style i think is more inbalanced than Dragonfang.

I never said there was a problem with useing Double frost (come again) i would use it too if i have it but im stuck with useing garotte since i find the thrust styles useless with the exception of Dragonfang which isn't really nice dmg it self but has that 9sec stun which is the only way i win over a SB.

There is no difference on NS/INF/Sb when it comes to spamming. The SB that use DF (one-button) are n00bs. Every single SB that I know of...and I know quite a few uses Comeback with either Doublefrost or Snowblind as backup, plz explain the differnce from what you do.

When a clueless INF say DF4tehwin!! I say DragonFang4tehwin!! cuz its just as st00pid. Dragnfang is the easiest Stun style to get in doesn't take shit of skill to hit 2 buttons and get 9 sec stun lol. Just w8 for a nerf of it :). Dragonfang = 9sec stun = easily 900+ dmg on SB during stun. INF's don't need DF to win, but when they du unless you Purge = dead SB.

...btw the good INF's are those that actually tries to get out on their own...like Sanan. Had some really close figths with him. 2-0 to me after using Purge, but standing with 2-5% HP left and thats with 20% melee bounus.

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: Re: ect ect ect.

There is no difference on NS/INF/Sb when it comes to spamming. The SB that use DF (one-button) are n00bs. Every single SB that I know of...and I know quite a few uses Comeback with either Dragonfang or Snowblind as backup, plz explain the differnce from what you do.

When a clueless INF say DF4tehwin!! I say DragonFang4tehwin!! cuz its just as st00pid. Dragnfang is the easiest Stun style to get in doesn't take shit of skill to hit 2 buttons and get 9 sec stun lol. Just w8 for a nerf of it :). Dragonfang = 9sec stun = easily 900+ dmg on SB during stun. INF's don't need DF to win, but when they du unless you Purge = dead SB.

...btw the good INF's are those that actually tries to get out on their own...like Sanan. Had some really close figths with him. 2-0 to me after using Purge, but standing with 2-5% HP left and thats with 20% melee bounus.

What i do is i try to get PA off no matter what, if that happens it doesn't mean i win cos mostly my PA is around 300 with 48+11 CS (need new SC gear) but when i does i don't touch Dragonfang i try to get Hamstring chain of cos it has some nice dmg. If i don't get PA off i use Dragonfang with Garrote as a back-up style.

Buffed infils might not need Dragonfang to win but i Do and even those times where i have gettong Dragonfang in i sometimes lose.

If you ask me i think there are other 9sec stun styles which is more easy to get off, Slam, LW's lvl 50 style (fucked up hard style, LW crush luri did more dmg to me than my PA cap!!! :) )

A

Aybabtu

btw the amount of infils atm is rather sick if you ask me and i do try to get away from them but its kinda hard when almost all the stealther action, wether it be grouping or not, happens at Amg.

Don't know how many SB's are online on prime time but we have 30 lvl 50 infils where only half is in Emain but still......... Its almost like a new lvl 50 pops each night.

So you see its hard to avoid getting adds when trying to solo in Emain now a days :(

R

raisen-nesiar

When End regen is gone...ill be back at mmg perma

M

mele

well

I just can say LA is oberpowered and dragonfang is overpowered...give sb´s a nice stun hit with axe or sword :), then i will be happy.
And rvr fight sb´s vs infils is nice but i always miss ns´s, i hope with this new patch some more nightshades will come emain and make the stealther rvr more fun. Sargeras is good :)

N

Nichneven

I created my sb to have FUN.
It's not fun to meticulously calculate every goddamn thing about your class... imo..

Kudos to all the uber people out there who will find some way of working around the LA nerf, but fgs I honestly care more about my belly button lint or making sure my bills are paid on time.

R

Runolaz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ect ect ect.

What i do is i try to get PA off no matter what, if that happens it doesn't mean i win cos mostly my PA is around 300 with 48+11 CS (need new SC gear) but when i does i don't touch Dragonfang i try to get Hamstring chain of cos it has some nice dmg. If i don't get PA off i use Dragonfang with Garrote as a back-up style.

Buffed infils might not need Dragonfang to win but i Do and even those times where i have gettong Dragonfang in i sometimes lose.

If you ask me i think there are other 9sec stun styles which is more easy to get off, Slam, LW's lvl 50 style (fucked up hard style, LW crush luri did more dmg to me than my PA cap!!! :) )

Well I try to get off Bacstab II/Snowquall if I can...depending on the target. but for assassins, cuz of the slower weapons, getting off a PA (don't have it)/BSII is hard, but vs Scouts it is easier and I do it quite often. Frosty Gaze is the style I need to land to kill classes that have IP and I use it as much as I can. BSII is my most important style vs mages.

Slam uses mush end. It's DragonFang in addition to debuffed Sb that are leathal.

...and don't get me wrong...I know your not one of the zerglings :)

edit: last post I was in a hurry to a meeting...I meant Doblefrost not Drafonfang...b4 anyone comments it :)

A

Aybabtu

Re: well

Originally posted by mele
I just can say LA is oberpowered and dragonfang is overpowered...give sb´s a nice stun hit with axe or sword :), then i will be happy.
And rvr fight sb´s vs infils is nice but i always miss ns´s, i hope with this new patch some more nightshades will come emain and make the stealther rvr more fun. Sargeras is good :)

I wouldn mind SB's got a evade based stun like the rest of the assassins, but if you make such a style in axe or sword then it would truly be over powered since your tanks evades too :) which makes it hard to give you a stun style.

Wont help making a stun style in CS either since Infils and NS's get em too and then infils would have the biggest advantage since the no longer needs to spec 50 thrust for stun.......

its a tough nut to crack

S

salamurhaaja

You forgot Jua+Voskos that camp mmg.
Lately there has been group of three: Jua+Voskos+Icarus.
Pretty hard to get through mmg for solo SBs like me and few others like Paradigm.
And when I start grouping I'll get flamed.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
You forgot Jua+Voskos that camp mmg.
Lately there has been group of three: Jua+Voskos+Icarus.
Pretty hard to get through mmg for solo SBs like me and few others like Paradigm.
And when I start grouping I'll get flamed.

No one is stopping you from flaming anyone.

I my self hate stealth groups i made my assassin to stealth around and make hit'n'run kills, not to wait till someone in my group got a another stealther/solo char just to unstealth and join the gank fest.......

People can group all they want to, but why make a class that is so well designed to solo?

J

jox

Originally posted by raisen-nesiar
When End regen is gone...ill be back at mmg perma

The endregen feels almost useless(except from the permasprint) whitout IP, especially in one on one. But in zergpartys its another story.

S

stinkie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

There is no difference on NS/INF/Sb when it comes to spamming. The SB that use DF (one-button) are n00bs. Every single SB that I know of...and I know quite a few uses Comeback with either Doublefrost or Snowblind as backup, plz explain the differnce from what you do.

cant beleive you can say that without laughing.

LA damage can be done at any time where as with dragon fang you can only use it ONCE per fight AND have to be getting hit (not assisting a kill) AND have to evade AND is purged after less than a second in most cases. tell me 1 counter there is for LA damage ?

C

Carlos Bananos

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Originally posted by stinkie
cant beleive you can say that without laughing.

LA damage can be done at any time where as with dragon fang you can only use it ONCE per fight AND have to be getting hit (not assisting a kill) AND have to evade AND is purged after less than a second in most cases. tell me 1 counter there is for LA damage ?

purge is on a 30 minutes timer

Dragonfang is the first move from a direct evade. so VERY easy to pull off on a class with a) naturally high dex/qui b) evade 7 c) access to dodger RA. If most infils learnt to press their keys propperly and not just spam anytimes...they'd land it more often.

It also has a Bonus to hit. And due to its direct evade nature, it can be followed with the hamstring chain for some devastating damage.

I

Iswind

nps putting a stun in sword or axe after evade mythic can change weps skills for one class only like they did for the zerk....

So lets say ragnarok changes to evade with a 9 sec stun...

But i guess infs would be crying a river then =P

Users who are viewing this thread