The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Nfr
nps putting a stun in sword or axe after evade mythic can change weps skills for one class only like they did for the zerk....

So lets say ragnarok changes to evade with a 9 sec stun...

But i guess infs would be crying a river then =P

And why is that? you have to spec 50 then which will make you less effective in other specs........

Besides they would have to remove evade from mid tanks to even make that fair, i wouldn mind if you got it tho.

U

ulke

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Originally posted by stinkie
cant beleive you can say that without laughing.

LA damage can be done at any time where as with dragon fang you can only use it ONCE per fight AND have to be getting hit (not assisting a kill) AND have to evade AND is purged after less than a second in most cases. tell me 1 counter there is for LA damage ?

Evade7, the one u are attacking is heavy debuffed, hard to get off dragonfang - LOL

My savage met an infil, got evaded 7Times in a row :) today...must be really hard to get in dragonfang...hmm...yeah right
Sure, my savage was unbuffed but 1 evade = ~5free swings

I'm not saying its overpowered, just saying its VERY easy to get in a dragonfang in a 1vs1...

O

old.Zarko

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
Upon Joining the house of Loki you are told you must zerg.

it's not as if zerging is realm specific, Sbs do it, infils do it, and NS do it (17 hib stealthers poped on Xplo yesterday in odins o_O)

Stop trying to act so innocent, infils zerg just as much.

some SBs solo, some infils solo, some zerg, why is it so hard to comprehend without crying "omfg SBs zerg all the time"

LoL

hibs dont even got 17 active rogues

A

Agreac

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Besides they would have to remove evade from mid tanks to even make that fair, i wouldn mind if you got it tho.

Nope, just leave them as they are atm for tanks. Aurora Borealis is different for zerker & SB. Same with the bleed styles for merc&BM, they didn't change for infil/NS did they?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Agreac
Nope, just leave them as they are atm for tanks. Aurora Borealis is different for zerker & SB. Same with the bleed styles for merc&BM, they didn't change for infil/NS did they?

You missed the point.....

If SB's should have a 9sec stun like infils does it should be on same basis, not 50 thrust armsmens doesn't get evade therefor they don't get Dragonfang.

Armsmans is compared to warriors, and warriors get's evade so they would now have slam and a stun after evade......

its hard for me to explain sorry, English is not my language.

U

ulke

If SB's should have a 9sec stun like infils does it should be on same basis, not 50 thrust armsmens doesn't get evade therefor they don't get Dragonfang.

Armsmans is compared to warriors, and warriors get's evade so they would now have slam and a stun after evade......

Lol, warriors get evade^^ its true they have evade1 but when you have 65+shield and ~40parry it isnt very noticable :p
Tanks have slam, so no need for a evadebased stun really....

Would be nice with dragonfang for my 2-h savage though, or maybe Annihilation on lvl50hammer :D

J

jua-cosmos-jua

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
You forgot Jua+Voskos that camp mmg.
Lately there has been group of three: Jua+Voskos+Icarus.
Pretty hard to get through mmg for solo SBs like me and few others like Paradigm.
And when I start grouping I'll get flamed.

i rarely play with icarus only with voskos mostly or alone, and btw you used to play with another sb aada i think.. i was going stealthed and i allways used to bump on u 2.. i didnt have any chancess there.. anyway i enjoy playing with voskos. Its a good combination stealthers with mezzing speed and sos. We attack up to 4 ppl grps.

S

salamurhaaja

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The best shadowbladetemplate after 1.62

Originally posted by jua-cosmos-jua
i rarely play with icarus only with voskos mostly or alone, and btw you used to play with another sb aada i think.. i was going stealthed and i allways used to bump on u 2.. i didnt have any chancess there.. anyway i enjoy playing with voskos. Its a good combination stealthers with mezzing speed and sos. We attack up to 4 ppl grps.

Omg, I grouped whit Aada like 1,5-2 weeks and you still remind me about that.
Rest 10 months or so I've been purely solo.

I can't deny people grouping, just buggers me when I try play solo, I bump in the group of 2-3 which are impossible to win.

I

Iswind

Your still missing the point mid tanks would not have it!

example Warrior specs 50 sword and gets ragnarok (from behind and speed debuff like it is now)

Sb specs 50 sword he gets ragnarok BUT for assasins its triggered of evade and has a 9 sec stun....

You get my point now ?

S

StormriderX

For the assasins whining about end costs - ever considered getting some end regen pots and/or end gems? You won't be able to style endlessly but every little bit helps :p (top bp gem restores whole end bar t.t)

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by StormriderX
For the assasins whining about end costs - ever considered getting some end regen pots and/or end gems? You won't be able to style endlessly but every little bit helps :p (top bp gem restores whole end bar t.t)

shouldn't have to use end pots to substitute such a style tbh

before when DF did v.high dmg..it was ok, 1 end bar was enough to last a fight (just)..

but with lower dmg, gonna take more styles to kill someone ...

easier to use a better style imo ;)

(i carry end pots anyway)

F

froler-mid

, gonna take more styles to kill someone ...

OH NOOOOOO!!!111

i think most sb's will quit just because of this :D

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by froler-mid
OH NOOOOOO!!!111

i think most sb's will quit just because of this :D

x_x

point is u dont have enough end for those extra styles ^_^

how come u didn't come out tontie? _Every_ other infil on the server came to gang 5on1 vs teh poor SBs with their newfound bonus ;(

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by StormriderX

True, but the common end potions, and the end bounty stones need to drop atack mode to use em. Assuming u are really really fast doing this, you will lose at least 3 sec, while your enemy keep hitting you. In a 1vs1 assasin fight, 3 sec = your death unless your enemy is seriously wounded and your aren't.

I keep end items only to run away after a fight with enemies chasing me, or when fighting multiple targets.

Anyways, i dont use to go ooe in a 1vs.1 assasin fight now the IP is removed from us. Usually the fight ends with me eating grass or with me standing but with 1/4 end, maybe coz most of the styles i use are low fatigue cost. Can't tell you about sbs or ns here.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Usually the fight ends with me eating grass or with me standing but with 1/4 end, maybe coz most of the styles i use are low fatigue cost. Can't tell you about sbs or ns here.

5xDoulbefrost and your OOE. Snowblind is more, haven't counted, but I would guess arround 7-8 swings.

C

-chancer-

Originally posted by Runolaz
5xDoulbefrost and your OOE. Snowblind is more, haven't counted, but I would guess arround 7-8 swings.

is it even 5
seems a lot less

C

Carlos Bananos

only problem is, i've notised whenever i use snowblind, i 'never' evader afterwards, the defence pen seems to be quite a big one imo..

using hamstring i evade like a madman....sometimes i use CS styles (im 5spec) and if i get hamstring in...i usualyl end up evading 3-4 times following it

F

froler-mid

how come u didn't come out tontie? _Every_ other infil on the server came to gang 5on1 vs teh poor SBs with their newfound bonus ;(

im on irl vacation :D , if its like last time we had relics.....its alb stealthers popping every where, boring anyway then :(

as for DOUBLEFROST.

i meet this Nti sb in emain some week ago, he is rr4ish. im rr9. both fully buffed etc. he did 5 DF and killed me. TEH FUN.

he dont even bother with backupstyles, just do /cancelstyle or sum and SPAM DF.

yes, he was totally OOE after....

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by froler-mid
im on irl vacation :D , if its like last time we had relics.....its alb stealthers popping every where, boring anyway then :(

as for DOUBLEFROST.

i meet this Nti sb in emain some week ago, he is rr4ish. im rr9. both fully buffed etc. he did 5 DF and killed me. TEH FUN.

he dont even bother with backupstyles, just do /cancelstyle or sum and SPAM DF.

yes, he was totally OOE after....

hmm...so you lost once, against a RR4+ SB with 20% melee bounus. The 20% + to melee more ore less balances out your RR9. If you did figth him 100 times how many would you win??

...and how many 1on1 do you win against SB in general??

...are you telling us that you often get killed by RR4+ SB, yet you are RR9+. Sry, something isn't adding up here if you ask me. ;)

PS! how could he do backupstyles on you if he did not evade?? And even if he evaded, how do you see the differnce on Comeback vs Doublefrost? Frosty Gaze is really har to land dbuffed vs an INF you know.

R

Runolaz

only problem is, i've notised whenever i use snowblind, i 'never' evader afterwards, the defence pen seems to be quite a big one imo..

using hamstring i evade like a madman....sometimes i use CS styles (im 5spec) and if i get hamstring in...i usualyl end up evading 3-4 times following it

I use DF vs INF/NS to get it over as fast as possible. That works best on the lower RR INF/NS and specially if they are not buffed. On the RR5+ fully buffed INF's with AF buff, or NS with AP it's easy to go OOE if you get a bit unlucky.

Against tanks etc were I need more END i use Snowblind so that I can style more and not to mention - land Frosty Gaze. I have not noticed a decrease in evade after Snowblind though.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by ulke
Hard to make a good rvr-grp without healers/skald (they are exping alts or somethin) thats why we see so many sb's......not couse they are uber etc...

Ask yourself, why did you start your sb ? :p

Its "the waiting at tk for a decent rvr-grp" that creates sb's/hunters...

hmm, this reply ended up as a whine at all the waiting at tk :(

Roll a healer/skald ?

Btw my baby warr exped today with 3 skalds in group :)
wtg mids - givf more skalds !

F

froler-mid

hmm...so you lost once, against a RR4+ SB with 20% melee bounus. The 20% + to melee more ore less balances out your RR9. If you did figth him 100 times how many would you win??

...and how many 1on1 do you win against SB in general??

...are you telling us that you often get killed by RR4+ SB, yet you are RR9+. Sry, something isn't adding up here if you ask me. ;)

PS! how could he do backupstyles on you if he did not evade?? And even if he evaded, how do you see the differnce on Comeback vs Doublefrost? Frosty Gaze is really har to land dbuffed vs an INF you know.

like u say...most sbs use snowblind now....=i have more chance and use my instawin style :D

i said he DID NOT use backupstyles, (talked too him afterwards:D) he spammed DF. ONLY.

Users who are viewing this thread