The "Baphomet slags off a country a day" thread.

B

baphomet

In this thread I shall slag off one country per day..
Starting with Sweden...

What a stupid country.
Out of all the Scandanavian countries, the people from Sweden have the stupidest accents.
No wonder the muppet show created the Swedish Chef.

Another thing, Swedish money is worth fuckall.

And then there's the myth about Swedish women being good looking... :puke:

Tomorrow I shall slag off Finland.

O

old.Dillinja

This is going to cause much controversy. I like.

And where might you be from?

F

Fafnir

So where are you from then? Btw the swedish chef has nothing to do with how swedish sounds. :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Damn swedes! Get out of Tivoli, you drunk bastards!

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Fafnir
So where are you from then?
That's for me to know and you to find out.
Not that it really matters, I've lived in so many countries, I really have no allegience.

Btw the swedish chef has nothing to do with how swedish sounds. :p
Yeah it does...But if you're Swedish, you'd be too stupid to see that.

O

old.Tohtori

Shake ya buddie buddie, move his body body, in the trashbin, don't see nobody body!

Huzah! Mi sii stick! Me get stick for ju! Woof woof!

*pants*

I have no pants but wrong cheese taste guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...uuuh, nice.

Mice.

Mice look nice.

Nice like mice on dice.

Mice on dice look nice like mice.

Nice mice on dice look nice like rice.

Nice mice with rice on dice look nice like spice on rice!

*breathes*

Nice mice with rice and spice on dice look nice like spice on rice!

Nice mice with rice and spice on dice look nice like spice on rice without...umm..lice?

Nice mice without lice with rice and spice on dice look nice like spice on rice without lice!

*bows*

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Damn swedes! Get out of Tivoli, you drunk bastards!

Gombur thats just you in the hall of mirrors.. silly boj

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Cush
Gombur thats just you in the hall of mirrors.. silly boj

someone got pwned!

And that someone is me :(

O

old.job

I searched Baph's name in work, and the first link was blocked

"you attempted to access a site labeled cult/occult"

Hmmm..says a lot

F

Fafnir

The swedish chef sounds more like some drunken dutch puff daddy. :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.job
I searched Baph's name in work, and the first link was blocked

"you attempted to access a site labeled cult/occult"

Hmmm..says a lot

ROFL!

Our proxy only says "No" to sex'n'games.
May I ask who you are working for? The Vatican?;)

O

old.job

Goddam BT!!!
Their internet blocking program should be renamed Big Brother.

I've had a rant in work, if cults are banned, why not the Catholic church!!!!!!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Heh... I am working for O².

Call me a liar but isn't BT in the mmo2 plc Group, too?

O

old.Trine Aquavit

My bet is that he's a Dane. Only scandanavians can tell the difference between the different scandanavian accents. He's slagging off Finland next. Norwegians are generally not bitter enough to make a post like this.

He's a Dane.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
My bet is that he's a Dane. Only scandanavians can tell the difference between the different scandanavian accents. He's slagging off Finland next. Norwegians are generally not bitter enough to make a post like this.

He's a Dane.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
He's a Dane.

Nice try and sorta close ina way.
I DO live in Denmark (as I've already said in another thread) , but I'm not Danish, However I've been here long enough to understand most of the Danish prejudices, which there are many of.

B

baphomet

Good morning.

Finland

The main thing I can say about Finland is, the Finnish people are SO STUPID! really!, I'm not kidding here.
I worked there for a short period setting up a network at a plant.
The look of total incomprehension on their subhuman faces is astonishing when I vainly try to explain to them even how to log onto the network, it's not hard!.
Or even worse is when you can see they just don't get it written all over their faces and then they nod encouragingly at you and say they understand fully.
Only when you've come back several hours later and they're still sitting at their PC at the login screen feeling down do they admit NO, they didn't understand.

Now Finland itself.
It's a bleak, cold, ex-eastern block country, the cities SO much look like that, ugly and depressing.
No wonder Russia just gave the Finns their freedom, I'd imagine it improved the quality of their Gene pool by getting rid of Finland.

The Finnish language, What's their obsession with the Letter "I"?
It seems pretty much every Finnish word contains the letter "I" at least 4 or 5 times, and if it doesn't, then you can guarantee it contains at least 4 or 5 occurences of the other vowels, usually right next to each other several times.

That's it for Finland.

Tomorrow I slag off Scotland.

S

Sharma

DONT SLAG SCOTLAND OR TRAIA WILL CUT YER BALLS OFF

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by baphomet

No wonder Russia just gave the Finns their freedom,

Only thing that i object is this... finnish people may be(in some plant) stupid, we may have a silly language(hey...atleast it's not danish)but we did NOT recieve our freedom as a gift.

It's one thing to insult a nation, hell, insult me but don't diss the ass whooping troops who fought(all the way to moscow) against a 20 times bigger army.

Other then that...excellent slag off.

O

old.Dillinja

The French had to be given their freedom in WW2 hehe :)

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Only thing that i object is this... finnish people may be(in some plant) stupid,

Debatable, I think the cold freezes their brain.

we may have a silly language(hey...atleast it's not danish)but we did NOT recieve our freedom as a gift.

Yeah, Danish is silly too, but fear not, I'll get to them.

It's one thing to insult a nation, hell, insult me but don't diss the ass whooping troops who fought(all the way to moscow) against a 20 times bigger army.
Hmm, I had a good look into this, it depends in where you read about the 1917 Independence.
At the end of the day, you guys still lost. (where I read it anway.) please, show me irrefutable proof otherwise and if you do , I'll stand corrected.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
The French had to be given their freedom in WW2 hehe :)

Don't worry, their turn will come over the next few days.

B

baphomet

Tohtori..
According to this
Under Russian rule, the Finns were allowed autonomy. Russia intermittently tightened and loosened its grip on Finland. This autonomous rule ended after less than a century. Finland gained its independence in 1917 during the First World War, a few months after the collapse of Russian Imperial rule.

They were granted Autonomy by Russia..
The Soviet of People's
Commissars.

Petrograd.
Dec. I8, 1917.
No. 101

As the answer to the appeal of the Finnish Government to recognise the independence of the Republic of Finland, the Soviet of People's Commissars, in full accordance with the principle of nations' right to self-determination, HAS DECIDED:
To propose to the Central Executive Committee that:

a/ The independence of the Republic of Finland as a country is recognised,
and b/ A special Commission, in agreement with the Finnish Government, comprising members of both parties, should be instituted to elaborate those practical measures that follow from the partition of Finland from Russia.

Chairman of the Soviet of People's Commissars
Vl. Ulianov (Lenin)

People's Commissars:
L. Trotski
G. Petrovski
J. Stalin
I. Steinberg
V. Karelin A. Schlichter

You're probably making reference to this:
The Soviet Union attacked Finland in 1939. During the 100-day Winter War, Finland stubbornly defended itself and avoided occupation. The nation's integration and increasing affluence helped it to survive. The Second World War ended harshly for Finland, though. The nation retained its independence but had to cede considerable amounts of territory and pay huge war reparations to the Soviet Union.

Where they had to fight to keep their independence.

But at the end of the day , they were originally GIVEN independence.

References.
http://www.finnfacts.com/english/country/story/politics/index.html
http://www.pp.clinet.fi/~pkr01/history/itsen2.html

O

old.Tohtori

Umm... just a little point there.

How else would a country become independent unless:

"The independence of the Republic of Finland as a country is recognised"

There has to be a reason why they suddenly decide "Oh whoops..let's make finland independent."

And that was the single reason that we kicked rushki butt that..damn..good :p

EDIT: I do see your point in "giving" the independence...literally spoken it was -given- but we still earned it with blood and sweat.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Umm... just a little point there.
How else would a country become independent unless:
"The independence of the Republic of Finland as a country is recognised"
There has to be a reason why they suddenly decide "Oh whoops..let's make finland independent."
And that was the single reason that we kicked rushki butt that..damn..good :p

You didn't kick ruski butt in 1917 (you DID however STOP them from taking away your independence in 1939 well, where you DID kick riski butt) , the reason you got Independence in the first place, was just because the Russian monarchy had fallen recently before that.
What with the mess in Russia for a while after the fall of the Monarchy, it's no surprise Russia reduced the size of their Empire for a bit, thus handing Independence over to Finland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom