Sport The Ashes

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Can't say it did - it was hardly Beverly Hills though then back then! Someone has clearly shitted up the joint, though it depends which end you live on, Downs Road itself I always foudn a bit of a dive, then as you get to the end of that road up to the left was quite nice, but down the hill got a bit nasty at times. Far end (Hovenden and that lot) seemed to be alright digs, but too many councilly looking properties. Nothing cost me more than 60 quid a week, I was happy.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Haddin Out!!!! tailenders!!!! gogogo swanny!!!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Done and dusted. COMMMMMMMMMMMME OOOONNNNNNNNNNNN

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Awesome gloating from English commentators on TMS - Aussies comentators aren't liking it lol.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
im watching it on sky player, i wish i could be bothered to sync it up with tms, its so much better.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
thats a massive win :)

cant see the aussies winning 2 out of last 3, even without Broad.

:england:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
If you're still listening to TMS Ao, do you think they're being a bit delsuional and heady on victory so early??

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
not really. even if aussies come back 50% harder next test.. we'll equal them.
aussie are really poor atm.

to beat australia by an innings and 71 on that pitch... its just crazy tbh.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
We are a much better side than Australia at this moment in time. They're showing a couple of good performances individually, but everyone in our side seems to be chipping in.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
One thing is for sure; Australia don't do giving up. We should go on to win from this position but Australia have been assively under par so far and i can see them getting better.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i can't see us winning a test tbh. So let me be the first to congratulate england on retaining the ashes never thought this day would come lol and in our back yard xD

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if you took hussey and haddin out of the team, aussies would've scored about 100 runs in the series so far.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
i can't see us winning a test tbh. So let me be the first to congratulate england on retaining the ashes never thought this day would come lol and in our back yard xD

Well it's far from over, although it's always worrying when your 2 tailenders easily outscore your first 4 batsmen.

Having the ashes wrapped up before Christmas in Australia? I think that's a first, and I like the sound of it. :D

Again though, never underestimate Aussie spirit tbh.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well england are on the ascent in world cricket. This is by far the best team they've had in many a year. It's really them v india for the no1 spot.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
There we go. Test match back on.

What did I say about Aussie spirit? Decent bowling that stayed straight and had some pace, then the swing came from the Doctor late on and that was that. Not sure what the fuck Trott was wafting at with his pull early on.

Another one of those all-too distinctive England collapses. Still, as I said, game on! :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
amazing how quiet this thread is, all mouth when winning but silence when goes the other way. Atleast i admit when my team was shit :)

What i love is that booky who has already paid out on bets for england to win.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
amazing how quiet this thread is, all mouth when winning but silence when goes the other way. Atleast i admit when my team was shit :)

What i love is that booky who has already paid out on bets for england to win.

It is shock to be honest, we have been fucking horrible in this match and you have looked more robust. England aren't shit, miles better than previous years but they can still be very inconsistent and that smells of bad management to me. Put Fergie in charge! :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
funny how, wags come for this match and boom. You lose. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom