Sport The Ashes

leviathane

Part of the furniture
So anyone got any linky dinks or such to watch this? not as fun listening to the radio as to watching.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Seems to be on Veetle and atdhe, sopcast all the usual.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
boring .. glad its on during the night

interested in the outcome

notinterested in the 12 or 15 days it takes to get there

ECA

I am a FH squatter
boring .. glad its on during the night

interested in the outcome

notinterested in the 12 or 15 days it takes to get there

Snap, the only reason I care is to salt up some aussies if we win :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
siddle gets a hatrick. Brilliant first day i say. Can only hope the intensity stays like this.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
not an entirely bad first day for us. Pietersen and cook getting some very much needed runs. Hopefylly the bowlers can bring it back tomorrow, our attack should be better than there's, but doesn't look like a good pitch for swann which could be a big factor.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
503-1 atm..

just fucking LOOOOL

enjoying this Levi? hehe

:england:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
All this excitement over a draw, I really don't get cricket.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The Aussies think they're the best in the world at every sport, so any occasion to celebrate kicking them in the balls is a good thing :p

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Anyone watching the opening overs of the second test?
Katich run out for a diamond duck (0 runs and doesn't face a ball) - Australia 0-1
Ponting edged to slip for a golden duck - Australia 0-2
Clarke edged to slip - Australia 2-3

Come on! :england:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
apparently it's really easy to forget how to play a sport you're apparently a professional in. Fucking disgrace.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
apparently it's really easy to forget how to play a sport you're apparently a professional in. Fucking disgrace.

Ahh quit whining, it is about time the Australians started to lose at something. :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i don't mind losing, it's just the fact english are the worst winners in the word. :D

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Excellent first session by England today, only losing the one wicket and KP getting his 150. Hope it continues overnight!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Katich, Bollinger, Doherty all seem injured tbh..

leviathane

Part of the furniture
it's pretty much englands series to lose really. You've got arguably the 3 best bowlers in the world atm. And cookie is belting the runs about the place atm. We got a pretty average bowling attack in comparison.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
cant wait for it to get underway tonight, going to be a late one i think. Football Manager and The Ashes... not helpful at deadline time in the final year of a degree.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
could be bad news for broad with a pretty serious side strain it seems. Shame he is a real talent for now and the future.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
yeah looks bad, he's been bowling well as well. I think Punter himself said England have the 3 best bowlers in the world atm with Broad, Swanny and Anderson.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
god it's like he echoed my words i posted earlier xD haha. As much as it pained me to say, but it is pretty much true atm. England are very much on the ascent, whereas we have pretty much stood still. Problem we're having is trying to fill the void Mcgrath n warne left when they retired. We had lee for awhile but injury took him out of the equation, and so we're left with an average bowling attack. Also a big problem is that none of our bowlers have any confidence cos we keep inter changing due to them being pretty average lol. Vicious circle :D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
cant wait for it to get underway tonight, going to be a late one i think. Football Manager and The Ashes... not helpful at deadline time in the final year of a degree.

Hehe that brings back memories - getting close to deadlines at silly o'clock sitting at home on the old Downs Road/Hales Place etc. estate. Good old Canters. Happy days. :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Did Hales Place smell of poo when you lived there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom