The art of keeping people informed

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Tehe! I feel good about myself in general, I mean I look at you and whatshisface and I think, thank FUCK im not that stupid!

*This post was sponsored by Alcahol!

From your posts I'd say you better take a look at the mirror and you'll see that you are indeed that and even more stupid gamah. Grow up, get laid or something, will be good for you

Gamah

Banned
Gear said:
From your posts I'd say you better take a look at the mirror and you'll see that you are indeed that and even more stupid gamah. Grow up, get laid or something, will be good for you

Yeah I need to get laid, sucks being a virgin :( I mean I'm 38 and still a virgin and live at home in the basement of my mums house. To be fair though I try and leave at least once a week but it's gotton to the point where the sun hurts my eyes so I try not to go out as much. I'm only 24 stone though so I mean I can't understand why the ladies don't find me attractive :S?

Gear do you have any advice on how I can chat up women? I mean I tried to stick my dick in an apple pie once (like on American pie) but like in the film my mum caught me and locked me in the basement for a few weeks.

What do you suggest I talk to women about I am into the following:

Collecting Warhammer models
Collecting comic books
Computer games
Star Trek
PC's
Collecting stamps
I am also an avid bus spotter...

Please advise asap.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
If you are indeed 38 and you have such an attitude you are a lost cause but a really great psychological case study. Grats

Gamah

Banned
Gear said:
If you are indeed 38 and you have such an attitude you are a lost cause but a really great psychological case study. Grats

Yep, contact me my name is Gull Able you can contact me on gull_able@gmail.com, I'll be happy to take part in a study :O!

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Yeah I need to get laid, sucks being a virgin :( I mean I'm 38 and still a virgin and live at home in the basement of my mums house. To be fair though I try and leave at least once a week but it's gotton to the point where the sun hurts my eyes so I try not to go out as much. I'm only 24 stone though so I mean I can't understand why the ladies don't find me attractive :S?

Gear do you have any advice on how I can chat up women? I mean I tried to stick my dick in an apple pie once (like on American pie) but like in the film my mum caught me and locked me in the basement for a few weeks.

What do you suggest I talk to women about I am into the following:

Collecting Warhammer models
Collecting comic books
Computer games
Star Trek
PC's
Collecting stamps
I am also an avid bus spotter...

Please advise asap.

Comon even you can make up a better insult than that =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom