The art of keeping people informed

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Soo GoA...I was wondering when the new expansion can be expected here on the european servers....I mean since its gone public on the US servers and there is no mention of it on the GoA site.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Well to be honest, you can't really say its public on US because the servers are still being patched.

I'm expecting on Euro by the end of Feb, beginning of March. It isn't as bigger patch as it looks either so, they may even suprise you with a january release.

But i'd wait until its up and stable on US before asking these questions, GoA get it when its stable ;D

Also seems you missed this...

http://news-daoc.goa.com/view_last90news.php3?id_article=4527

For the lazy ppl, it says late winter for LoTM here :D

And btw, its been a while since we've been on same patch as Mythic, we're on 1.85 now and they're just upgrading to 1.86, keep it up mythic ;D

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for the sarcastic reply, though you missed the point of my post.

Nate

FH is my second home
i think he answered your question though if you bother to read it, he also set you right about something you had wrong:

Dimse said:
since its gone public on the US servers
Penlid said:
you can't really say its public on US because the servers are still being patched.

i must just not be able to see sarcasm in text i guess

Nate

FH is my second home
Dwali said:
Dont tell dimse to stfu atleast she has more brain then u gamah

the way she answered, someone giving an answer to her question is quite silly tbh..if Dimse expected only an answer from a GM she should have asked rightnow.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Dwali said:
isnt he the guy that fell for the cookie item trick? and proceed to throw a wobbler over it?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i didnt see any sarcasm at all in that i think that the questions were answered

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Same time as every year I expect, end of feb'ish, thats when we normally get upgrades to our GFX cards and memory slots.

bader

Fledgling Freddie
common guys is it so damn hard to stay ON TOPIC

sooooo yes when is Goa going to inform the euro players when we can run around with those moo moo chars?

or maby a better question IS GOA gonna inform us when WE can expect the expansion

dont come with the crap if your asking goa a question use rightnow
cause we all know they use this forum ones in a few days !

Gamah

Banned
Dwali said:

Rofl!

You know...if you remove your nose from his arse for one second you can smell flowers..go on .. try it.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
bader said:
common guys is it so damn hard to stay ON TOPIC

sooooo yes when is Goa going to inform the euro players when we can run around with those moo moo chars?

or maby a better question IS GOA gonna inform us when WE can expect the expansion

dont come with the crap if your asking goa a question use rightnow
cause we all know they use this forum ones in a few days !

Maybe you should read the bloody topic before you post this dribble! It's already been answered!

bader

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Maybe you should read the bloody topic before you post this dribble! It's already been answered!

its not the point that YOU answered the question

the question is when is goa going to inform us silly billy :wanker:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Yes and if you had read the topic you would have seen that Penlid answered the question by quoting and linking to a news post made by GOA.

:twak: now listen to Gamah he has spoke words of wisdom for once!

bader

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
Yes and if you had read the topic you would have seen that Penlid answered the question by quoting and linking to a news post made by GOA.

:twak: now listen to Gamah he has spoke words of wisdom for once!

when i look on the goa site i see nothing about the update !

i have to dig into some old new thats not a way of giving information.

now go play with gamah and stop making unintresting replay's in this thread

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
bader said:

if they havnt given an update since they posted the answer..then generally, that means the original answer still stands. :touch:

lemme guess..you were one of them "are we there yet?" every 5 second kids?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
bader said:

If they have given the info already why would they post non-important information again just because a minority simply cba to read it?

Dimse's reply was plain rude, she/he (whatever) didnt even read the reply before coming out with a insult to someone who helped her. I dont see how any right minded individual can justify that

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
bader said:

So what you are saying is GOA should repeat all the news that hasn't changed since the last time they posted news just so that shitbrains like you don't have to spend their otherwise useless time digging through their website. Penlid seemed to have no problem finding it.

Now less of the weak flames and more using capital letters, you might actually come across as a person worthy of having a discussion with.

bader

Fledgling Freddie
you are all missing the point but il type it ones more

when i look at the goa site i see nothing about the new update
when i am a new player or returning playing that is the info i want to know

goa is always slow about giving information and they should work on that

oh and what the hell is wrong with ''are we there yet'' ?

the topic of this forum is General Discussion so maby try to have a discussion rather then making funny notes or tell people to stfu

Gamah

Banned
bader said:

the topic of this forum is General Discussion so maby try to have a discussion rather then making funny notes or tell people to stfu

Reading one of your posts actually hurts.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Rofl!

You know...if you remove your nose from his arse for one second you can smell flowers..go on .. try it.

ahhh thats why u always have your nose up my ass...i dident know it smell roses there :D

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
bader said:

Read my first post in here again, read the link thoroughly and your post is answered.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
bader said:

what discussion?
it isnt a discussion :S its a question which got a answer

If you are a new player you will be getting to grips with the game, not reading about whats next
If you are a old player who is returning to the game you would read the patch notes and a new expansion 4 months to a year away wouldnt concern you hugely

However if you wanted to find out about it , its not exactly hidden..

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Ahem...

For Stupid people said:
Labyrinth of the Minotaur Unveiled
On the occasion of the Las Vegas Roundtable, EA-Mythic has unveiled the main information concerning the new add-on, which will be released next month in the United States and in the late winter in Europe. While the Labyrinth of the Minotaur site is under construction, here is some information on its main points : Minotaurs arrive in the realms. Those who have the add-on will be able to play this new race. Surviving minotaurs come from 3 opposing tribes, easily recognizable thanks to their physical differences. Each of them bear the name of one of the ancient great Lead Council's sons, in conflict and divided for centuries.

It seems to me they informed us at least a month ago :<

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
I’m not sure how to respond to the replies but here goes.

The topic was: The art of keeping people informed. a topic that most of you seemed to have missed in your eagerness to reply.

I really don’t think a player should have to search through the news archives to find dates on expansion, and the reason that I was looking for the information was because several people had asked me when it came out.

To Penlid: Thank you for answering and I apologize if I misunderstood your reply but you missed the point of the post. I don’t think it’s wrong to post something that is a game issue here instead of cluttering up the RightNow mail box, when considering the other issues there might be in the game this one can seem like a minor one in comparison.

To Gamah: I don’t think that typing stfu can be considered anything other than a minor typing issue between you and your English skills. Attacking people, who came to my defense by ridiculing them or making fun of their typing skills, that is just one step away from throwing yourself on the floor in a hissy fit because someone dares to contradict you.

To the rest of you people who have browsed this thread i would like you to think about how you would like to be kept up to date with expansions and patches. If you are happy then great but if you think there could be improvements then rightnow your suggestions, because as you can se posting them on FH isn’t a smart move =D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom