The Animists are dead, long live the Animists

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
OMG! It took you a day to do 1-5? :/

1-5 30-40mins...
5-50 1 day...

It is stupid, but the nerf on Power Font should sort that I think, FoP is the only reason you can do 5-50 in a day.

Some people like sleeping. ;)

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
1-50 in 2 days? You really think thats a class that is balanced?

Go to mid and see how exping is done there. Pull 10 or more oranges/reds/purps, aestun, pbae. Pull next load...without any dt whatsoever. A good moderna-group gains better exp than an animist grp in cf. I know, ive been in both. If you wanna play it that way. Lets nerf necros in PvE as well. They shouldnt be allowed to pl like they do. They would just have to adopt to that i guess. That, or reroll?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Every realm has their own PL grps:

Hibs 4 fins abusing animists...

Mids abusing AE Stun and healing not taking agro off a pet wen its on passive and is just sent on 'go to target'...

Albs abusing Pallys agro holding using heal chant at Taskers in AC...

Everyone has their own lil ways

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Leleith said:
Go to mid and see how exping is done there. Pull 10 or more oranges/reds/purps, aestun, pbae. Pull next load...without any dt whatsoever. A good moderna-group gains better exp than an animist grp in cf. I know, ive been in both. If you wanna play it that way. Lets nerf necros in PvE as well. They shouldnt be allowed to pl like they do. They would just have to adopt to that i guess. That, or reroll?

Can Mids or Albs jam down 1 key with a biro lid and go afk for 10 hours?

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Every realm has their own PL grps:

Hibs 4 fins abusing animists...

Mids abusing AE Stun and healing not taking agro off a pet wen its on passive and is just sent on 'go to target'...

Albs abusing Pallys agro holding using heal chant at Taskers in AC...

Everyone has their own lil ways

except the hibs way is 2/3 x faster ;p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:

Do you really think that is how it works? Roll animist, /level 20, jam 1 button, go afk for 10 hours, and tada, lvl 50?

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:

You did that when you leveled your animist to 50?

Until you know what you are actually posting, please keep it inside that head of yours. Or you will look even more clueless than the average alb.

vintervargen

Banned
noaim said:
Do you really think that is how it works? Roll animist, /level 20, jam 1 button, go afk for 10 hours, and tada, lvl 50?

no need to jam the button on the leech. jam shroom/fop button on the lvl50 animist or fop-bot tho.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Vintergarten is right, modernagrav is much faster IF the ppl out there didnt afk so much...

And same with Taskers in AC that can be supremely harsh xp.

Remeber 4 fins is called that cos only 4 spawn a time, so to make up for the 4 spawning, Hibs manage to pull them constantly.

Taskers/Modernagrav pull like 20-30 mobs a pull.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:

No, i dont think, i know (however, it does take longer than 10 hrs to get 50, and the lowest lvl i saw doing this was lvl 28 when i joined).

Lvled my ani from 44-50 at the fins and many times people would go long term afk and still shroom constantly (i did it a few times myself if truth be known, call of nature, popping to the shop etc).

If you had endured fins animists you would know that 50% of the time at least 1 animist is afk, usually 2-3.

One guy bragged about how he had gone afk to have sex with his girlfriend and come back much happier and 10 levels better off :)

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
you can't jam a button on lvl50 anim to shroom with a leech in the grp aswell and go afk few hours, just doesn't work, you die, get kicked, leech kicked, bye bye 4-5 days of waiting =)

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
my lvl 50 anim with full SCed gear and kewl itamz died lots...cuz of healers being AFK aswell and just jamming a minor heal button on themselves orso

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Leleith said:
You did that when you leveled your animist to 50?

Until you know what you are actually posting, please keep it inside that head of yours. Or you will look even more clueless than the average alb.

Nope, i solo'd my ani to 44, then fins to 50.

Such anger, take a deep breath and relax :)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
the fotms gonna cry? :x

get ur butt in alb side this is hib side gimp and if you want us in emain np we still kick ur ass anytime lol :flame: :flame: :flame:

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
lol not seen this was gimp healer of mid well either you and albs get ur butts back were you belong ^^ :flame: :flame: :flame:

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.70ao Release Notes
July 13, 2004

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- All Animist 'fire and forget' turrets have been reduced in hit points by 70%.

- Much of the aggression generated by Animist turrets will now be transferred to the Animist's controlled pet during PvE combat.

NEW FRONTIERS NOTES

- Teleporting into a keep will now drop you inside the lord tower of the keep.

- Animist turrets cannot be cast upward over 250 units onto enemy keep or tower pieces. This is to stop turrets from ending up on the keep/tower ramparts, but still allows defenders to cast down onto attacking forces. Please note that Animists will still be able to cast upward over 250 units for their own realm's tower and keep pieces (or their own guild's tower and keep pieces for the PvP ruleset).

- Turrets cannot be cast into the lord tower of a keep unless the Animist is also inside the lord tower. This is to stop turrets from being cast into rooms inside the lord keep through windows.

hy are Mythic so totally inept at fixing problems within their game?

get this lame thread onto rvr discussions not here this sux i dont even got animist and i still kick there asses so :flame:

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Leleith said:
With the incoming nerf of FoP, they wont be able to set up a respectable force with the shrooms they are limited to. Since you wont regen any power when you or anyone in the grp is fighting(correct me if im wrong here). And most of the time you arent in fight, you dont have need for shrooms anyways.

If I recall correctly FoP nerf only counts when in PvE combat , not in RvR.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Right, so you have already proven you are a gimp by your recent DF whine on the RvR forum, as well as an eloquent zerg whine, but is there no limit to your cluelessness?

Tsabo said:
Vintergarten is right, modernagrav is much faster IF the ppl out there didnt afk so much...
What he said, braino, is that Moderna is faster but it involves less AFKing--in fact, it involves 5 active people (3 SMs + healer + shaman), whereas in an Animist PL group you have at most 2 active people, the rest are AFK. Oh, and my old Moderna record for 20-50 was 33 hours, and the shortest I heard of was 30 (in an opted group with constant access to FoP)--Animist PL routinely goes below 24 hours, yes?

And same with Taskers in AC that can be supremely harsh xp.
Eh, sure, gimpo, but there is no PL mechanism in Albion like in Mid and Hib--the people in tasker groups are (generally) not L50s with leeches, but rather level 45-49s who are exping up. That's called t-r-a-d-i-t-i-o-n-a-l exping, you know.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:
get ur butt in alb side this is hib side gimp and if you want us in emain np we still kick ur ass anytime lol :flame: :flame: :flame:

make me :p

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Fix PL syndrome first imo,say,Anyone who is 10 lvls(make it 9) lower than the group leader cant get any xp
that'll fix everything about PL and fotm's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom