The Allaince and TU

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Very Quick

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
Originally posted by Very Quick
[22:49:19] @@[Chat] Durgi: "as for the 6 regular drops, how you want to handle them. Well Froler Blej was right up for it until no hammer dropped"

And oh also later on Durgi made a mistell on the cg...

[23:16:36] @@[Chat] Durgi: "I think the people who got the ubers earnt them, shame the jerkin hadn't dropped even i'd have voted for you"
[23:17:01] @@[Chat] Durgi: "mistell"
[23:17:05] @@[Chat] Delg: "hmms"
[23:17:07] @@[Chat] Blood: "hehe"
[23:17:11] @@[Chat] Blood: "who was that meant for?"
[23:17:15] @@[Chat] Quozl: ":)"
[23:17:16] @@[Chat] Blood: "blej?"
[23:17:20] @@[Chat] Durgi: "azal"
QUOTE]

FFS 1 thing i hate is lies
And u are atm full of it.

What lies ? You mean my direct quoting of the CG from after the Legion raid, im sure others have the exact same log of that night. It was Durgi who said you were right up for that method not I.

Go endulge yourself in more English so you can learn to comprehend this.

V

Very Quick

Originally posted by old.Max Payne
Very.. we give /AS access to every lvl 45+... we got alot of 45+ so alot of ppl got /AS. Nuff said.

That in itself make a mockery of the allaince, what a joke!

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by old.Max Payne
Very.. we give /AS access to every lvl 45+... we got alot of 45+ so alot of ppl got /AS. Nuff said.

Wrong info.

We have a rank "strike force"

Those ppl use os/as

and to be in that rank u need to suicide everytime what ever u are doing to defend realm if under big attack like BIG keeps takes or relics under treat.

And its not bad to have ppl to be able to talk in AS
IF they know how to use it.
IF they dont. They they taken away from it.
Simple as that.

Blejsarus 50 thane
Blejsiarus 47 SB

GM of Eye of Odin

M

Mid_Blejsarus

What lies ? You mean my direct quoting of the CG from after the Legion raid, im sure others have the exact same log of that night. It was Durgi who said you were right up for that method not I.

Go endulge yourself in more English so you can learn to comprehend this.

You are dumb or so?
I mean, you have problem understanding me?
Cause for 1 english is not my native language
And i do think that most ppl do understand me.
And stop being sutch a twat.
Dont understand your problem really.
If u read that CG it was if a jerkin would drop durgi would vote for azal. and blood thaught he meant a jerkin for me like if :p
And tbh i dont even think i would get a hammer if it dropped.
As many ppl do dislike me and i know that.

But why? cause i do take often intiative and try get stuff solved
and fixed fast.

And tindel it is more those who shouts most that are "leaders"
They shout.. why? Cause they try get things to happend..

And yes some ppl get mad on ppl that dont show up when we raiding or do perhaps legion dragon hunt.

And thats VERY wrong.

The 1 time i want all to show up is when our realm is under big attack like relic.

and yes its only bad if nemesis alliance lose guilds.
dont understand what that help at all.
and if u dont like how its getting run..
what do u do? quit? or try to get it fixed?
most ppl dont tell anything and hope that things will get better.
And thats whats wrong...
And hope for relics to be retaken wrong..

Try get stuff organised..
And i do also dislike when ppl onyl say oki relic raid 21.00cet blalal

I woudl like to know what plans are are all rams taken care of and sutch, otherwise i mean show up and dont have enough rams bad bad.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

And i say again if u have problem understanding me.
I WAS up for it and why? let me tell u again
I wanted to do legion first but most ppl didnt like how i wanted drops to get sorted and sutch and that is always the most hard thing to do. So i was up for most stuff and durgis way.
Cause i say again I WANTED TO KILL LEGION.
And i was still up for it after legion was dead.
Didnt care the thing i wanted was to get him dead only.

F

froler-mid

On a side note

Id like to point out that in my opinion that EoO is the most rank filled shit infested bunch of cunts in Midgard and since your guild joined the nemesis alliance its been downhill from there. You bully, spam /as the most and generally all your members fit into the above catagories. However there is a few exceptions in your ranks (Noita etc)

But please for the good of Midgard can you please fk off and die ?

Ta ta

hoho, im pleased that TU left Nemesis alliance then with this kinda BS.

Ta ta.

Q

Quemine

Very, couldn't disagree more about your opinions of EoO... Don't let the door hit you on your way out...

Quemine ~ Healer

V

Very Quick

Originally posted by froler-mid

hoho, im pleased that TU left Nemesis alliance then with this kinda BS.

Ta ta.

hoho, im pleased i dont play daoc anymore to have to put up with the preverbial bullshit known as midgards finest(EoO).

Ta ta

T

_tindel_

hold it alittle blejs, when i mean people yelling it isnt always orders to take initiatives so dont drag me into the crap here. I ALWAYS try my best to get a friendly environment around me but sometimes I am very unpleased with the way the alliance is runned but EoO has nothing to do with it.

Yes all guilds have idiots but also real nice people, will never change :)

V

Very Quick

Blah blah blah

Blej the majority of people dont give a shit about the drops indeed, but they do care about how they are distributed. From my time playing daoc ive seen the "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" attitude of some people in the realm. Its little things like this that leave lasting impressions on people, those lasting impressions all add up untill someone builds a picture of another untill they dont want anything to do with them.

For instance and i'll know you'll deny this but when the game was patched to 1.48 you invited me to a WoW hunt one night but said "Hey if the hammer drops i want it, thats the condition of you joining", i mean what gives you the right to stake claim like that. Like i said little things....

People yelling and screaming on /as virtually ordering the people of the realm about to do stuff, that is wrong. We are not yours or anyone else who yells on /as troops. We play this game for fun and not to be martialed about like some army cadet.

The barrage of abuse people get in malmo for exp'ing while something is going down, why ? let them do what they want, unless you pay the money and pull thier strings they aint your property.

The old member of midgard are very stuck up at times to the new people joining, the lower lvls will soon become 50 one day and who knows maybe they'll be the ones bossing you about.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by _tindel_
Yes all guilds have idiots but also real nice people, will never change :)

thx, now explain this for Ms. Very Quick here that dislike whole EoO.

O

old.Khain

Well i go paint balling for a day and comeback the a WOULD BE, MAYBE usefull thread, thats turned into a Very and EoO talks.

Can we get it back to the subject of the allaince pls.

For the Record the only leader i have any repect for is Blejsarus

V

Very Quick

Originally posted by froler-mid

thx, now explain this for Ms. Very Quick here that dislike whole EoO.

Orginally posted by Very Quick

Maybe ive been a bit harsh judging a whole guild based on a handfull of members :p

Voila!

I'll refrain from trolling this thread anymore. I'll speak my mind when pissed off, i always do :D

Love me or hate me, im me! :D

O

omen_darkstep

To tell u the truth I just think people take this game WAY to seriously - its a fucking game FFS!!! GET A GRIP!

If you don't like how something is working out do something to change it. If you don't feel you can just go out for a walk in the park (no, not emain, I mean REAL LIFE PARK!) and chill out.

Too much politics not enough fun by half. I think I have more stress since hitting 50 than any other time in the game - I think I had most fun levelling from 20-30 in skonna and surrounding areas with my guild - we were having a good laff. After that it seemed like a real effort to get to 50 - basically u had to if you wanted to be any good in RvR because so many power levellers had raced ahead by playing 10 hours a day... then what happens? u get to 50 and Mythic bring in RAs which means u will never get to kill those who powerlevelled cause they all have a million RP now and all the uber RAs ....

WHINE WHINE WHINE, yes... I know... I am leaving as soon as I get in SWG beta I guess.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Blej the majority of people dont give a shit about the drops indeed, but they do care about how they are.

I had a idea first like i said ppl didnt like it and oh guess what
No legion raid was fixed.
Durgi camed up on "hero" thing and sure like i said.
i just wanted to try him out. the items wasnt the most importent things, and his way got alot of ppl there.
Question. if u have any better way.
What do u do? SAY what way...
Not be cuiet and just hope for ppl to figur out stuff.
I mean why be mad how they are devided if u cant tell stuff that is better? Cause i havent heard any new way from u anyway.

For instance and i'll know you'll deny this but when the game was patched to 1.48 you invited me to a WoW hunt one night but said "Hey if the hammer drops i want it, thats the condition of you joining", i mean what gives you the right to stake claim like that. Like i said little things....

no why should i deny it?
U want a hammer most of anything, what do u do?
a. get alot of hammers user in the group
b. get splitted weapon users in group
c. get none hammer users in group.
d. get splitted weapon users and tell the hammers user if they want to join they most agree on that they cant get the hammer.

I would say d,c,b,a

Why is that wrong? I did same in spindel
I got like 0 chain user if ppl wanted to join
i told them that they could not take it.
Cause i was like powerleveling almost them as i wanted those damn twilight armor parts.

People yelling and screaming on /as virtually ordering the people of the realm about to do stuff, that is wrong. We are not yours or anyone else who yells on /as troops. We play this game for fun and not to be martialed about like some army cadet.

Same again. If ppl get mad why ppl dont show up on relic raid.
Thats those ppl that have a problem. BUT imo
if our own relics is under attack = help asap.
And question is why do they tell where they want ppl to go.
For midgards best.. Is that wrong?

To tindel
Yes some ppl are yelling to mutch and get mad on ppl
I hate that alot.
Cause i know some do that alot. That only takes ppl spirit down
And heey that we dont want at all..

But anyway to the subject

What we need is to still have guilds best would be 20.
Not have guilds leaving it.
What does it help...
TRY to get it to work better instaid of leaving dammit.
Like omg albs have 6 relics! They win every battle!

Leave midgard for that?
Just gaved a example there.
Then u perhaps think how could we make a change.
How could we win battles more..
That is.... Stay together...
Tactics...

Anyway perhaps many know about the 8 guilds doing legion raid.
I heard TU was pissed from a TU member it self.
That they where not 1 of those 8.

I mean i understand that ppl want to be apart of those.
But you most understand this.
How do u get drops easiest way.
Have as less guilds as possible.

Is it fair that a guild comes with 5 and another 20 and the guild with 5 gets same chance as the guild that brought 20ppl?
Not at all.. And perhaps you say oki that guild should have 5% and the other 20% but then u must count how many like 40+ a guild brings count all toghether.
Then count how eatch guild 40+ have.
Devide how mutch 1% are and sutch so u know how big chance a guild should have. And THAT would take ages to fix..

Anyway just think its sad that ppl leave without trieng to get it better. oh no going bad.. i leave wioo! so easy but so bad.

M

mhael

I think the /as has been much better lately. So what if there is some spam once in a while. You really think it's possible to remove those few times (i.e. restrict access to /as) and still have a vivid /as with reports coming in as quickly as it does now? I'd say a lively /as is better than a quiet one.

There are two things that isn't that great..

First off is the fact that the alliance lacks a true leader. A person that puts down his soul in the alliance. I don't want to do it and I seriously don't expect anyone wanting the job. For with the job comes a huge amount of whining, hours of planning and the responsibility of always acting strict and correct. =) Still this is no disaster since we have lots of people to plan and carry out raids. Some a bit more successfully than others, but wth you must try to learn. As an example I can say that it felt good (never thought I'd say this =]) seeing that it was blejs that was doing the leading on yesterdays legion raid since I know he knows what to do ..

The yesterday legion-hunt brings me to my other annoyance: Loot.
We have three good examples.
The (in?)famous dragon-loot distribution, but that lead to a better system. A fuck up isn't that horrible if it leads to something better in the long run.
The hero distribution of the legion drop. This wasn't imho a total fuck up. I know some people that does much for the alliance and that I felt really deserved the drops. The part I didn't like was that we had to vote on heros of a special class because an item for that class had dropped. This lead to some not so heroish ppl got drops. BUT I think we (you?) learned from that and the new system in work now works very good, except ..
.. for the distribution of the non-unique items yesterday. I don't like the idea of that the guild represent saying he wants the item first gets the item. This is a big nono for me. The fact that Azal was holding the loot distribution and that Warders was due for an item is a bit stupid don't you agree? It's kinda hard beating Azal in first telling Azal what you want. I don't know if this really was the problem last night, but the system is f*cked up anyway. Why not have lotto as we always have? Guilds anounce their interest for an item and then the item gets lottoed between those guilds. It takes time yes, but if one guild isn't prepared to sacrifice the time it takes is they really really interested in the item then? I have never seen this way of sorting drops before either so this was perhaps Azals own idea and not anything that will happen on any other raid in the future?

The loot system is getting better and will probably be perfect in a couple of weeks or so, as for the leader I am a bit unsure about a solution, but as I said it is no disaster the way it is now. It's even good, but could have been better.

S

Solid

Alliance: I am beginning to see too many ORDERS and people being TOLD to do something, as opposed to people being kindly asked. NEVER was the alliance intended to be a dictatorship, and NEVER was any 1 person to have a right to ORDER people about.

I saw this yesterday in Durgi TELLING Shadowblades to come try a Ninja Keep take, as opposed to asking kindly which sb would be interested.

If their is a raid on and a raid leader/leaders have been appointed and their is a commomn PLAN then those raid leaders should b listened to.

Wayward dictatorship has got a lot of people pissed off. I hope the alliance meetings we have hence forth can resolve some concerns.

Public slanging matches are rife and /as is just not FUN which this game is all about.

Blej as a Leader of a guild and a front runner in raids I respect you, some of your otehr actions in the past have enraged me and you know it, luckily we have overcome our differences in that sense and agree to disagree on some issues.

The ONE thing many peeps in this game is DIPLOMACY, aka people skills. I dont know if you can attribute that to common gamer mentality, the proportionate ages of the players in DAoC or just immaturity and stunted social skills.

But no one can deny the amount of people that just dont have a clue when handling people problems

I guess its innevitable when mature gamers 20+ bash heads with those 12-17 year old players there is a stark contrast in Life Experince and so people have different peception of what is right and wrong, whats acceptable, how far they can go before they cross the line etc etc.

I wont bang on with any more cliches, and just leave it at that. :rolleyes:

A

Azal

Warders were only getting a prince drop yesterday, so 1) we were'nt 'up for a drop' as you put it. 2) the say what you want of the prince drops and you get it unless someone else disagrees method is what we always have used. IF ppl payed attention in the cg it wouldn't be a problem. And 3) warders actually only got around to choosing what they wanted after you did, so we had even less choice.

So what were you complaining about again ?

O

old.Khain

But anyway to the subject

What we need is to still have guilds best would be 20.
Not have guilds leaving it.
What does it help...
TRY to get it to work better instaid of leaving dammit.
Like omg albs have 6 relics! They win every battle!

Leave midgard for that?
Just gaved a example there.
Then u perhaps think how could we make a change.
How could we win battles more..
That is.... Stay together...
Tactics...

Anyway perhaps many know about the 8 guilds doing legion raid.
I heard TU was pissed from a TU member it self.
That they where not 1 of those 8.

I mean i understand that ppl want to be apart of those.
But you most understand this.
How do u get drops easiest way.
Have as less guilds as possible.

Is it fair that a guild comes with 5 and another 20 and the guild with 5 gets same chance as the guild that brought 20ppl?
Not at all.. And perhaps you say oki that guild should have 5% and the other 20% but then u must count how many like 40+ a guild brings count all toghether.
Then count how eatch guild 40+ have.
Devide how mutch 1% are and sutch so u know how big chance a guild should have. And THAT would take ages to fix..

Anyway just think its sad that ppl leave without trieng to get it better. oh no going bad.. i leave wioo! so easy but so bad.

Blejsarus you need to think about what you are writing more above you say we need to say together then, you say we need to work has 8.

Let me get this right what you are staying is that we are good enought to help in RvR but nothing else.

What are you talking about lossing and quiting mid, thats not an example, we dont need examples lets keep to the facts. noone is leaving mid. TBH for me and many ppl its more fun to be on a weaker side.

TU are far from happy about not been involved in hunts whats the point in the allaince for us we dont work as an allaince, we has a guild can not kill legion.

So if we are not involved in any hunts, this leaves us with RvR this is where the allainces falls down the most.

You say try and fix it..... ?? thats means you have to be willing to Lisen and your not, its like bang your head against a brick wall.

Lets face it the nemesis allaince leaders are not leaders they are commanders, you are missing any true leadership, we are still working from the ppl that where made leaders in a meeting that was done fast with no warning a long time ago.

In my first post which you dont seem to have read, i gave my thoughts on what needs to change, these need to change well before you even start thinking about tactics,

The way you talk is as if you think the allaince only needs the edges smoothing off ? is this what you realy think.

M

mhael

Azal I complain about the "first to say gets the item". It's a stupid system and I hope yesterday was the first and last time I saw it being used.
Our represant said first that we wanted the bracer.
No you cant get that was his reply. You can chose from bla bla bla.
So he asked us again and we said belt.
Oh no soz you can't get that you can chose from .. and then we got three more choices.
So for us to be able to get the item it is not enough to simply say so, but we must start bitching about it also?
I dont like the I scream most so this is the way we do it style. That's all.

Add I)I might add that I am not the slightest disapointed with the items we got since we always have use for them in the guild. I just don't like the system. =)

Add II)
Just wondering. What of the drops did warders get? =) Cuz if you chose after us there wasn't much chosing to be done since there were only one item left. =)

D

Damon_D

Hehe I realy dont understand this... If someone is trying to get his/her way by yelling and bullying peopel , I usaly just leave the person to scream at him/her-self, and totaly ignorre what they ranting about. I have no respecct for those peopel at all, same goes for the " I made lvl 50 so I know what is best peopel " To me that just meen's you probably have alot more time to spend ingame , not that your da masta strategist of all times , but if what you say makes sense , and sounds to be atleast semi-usefull you can count on me.

On this whole loot/uber drop thing..well I dont realy care, except if a guildy is cheated, maybe I will when I get the lvl to care about the dragon/legion/GOD drops . Some might not like Blej's " you cannot come on tis hunt if you want the hammer drop, but atleast it is made clear before you join the hunt , and you can tell the one to take a flying piss ( not to offend peopel who like to fly and take a pee ) It just has to be made clear who the uber drops are to be distrubeted before peopel put hours into the event ..But tis should be common sense or not ????

And btw tis name calling of guilds tis be a bit silly..realy it tis

Ahh yes that was my lil comment on the whole thing , and as you can see im a silly git, but im also quit easy going...Helps my gaming experince alot, that I dont take peopel to serious and especialy those who take themself to seriously.. Cause tis is only a game and I'm here to have fun, and if your not well then why the hell are you " PLAYING A GAME ??? "

I

ImLestat

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Hehe I realy dont understand this... If someone is trying to get his/her way by yelling and bullying peopel , I usaly just leave the person to scream at him/her-self, and totaly ignorre what they ranting about. I have no respecct for those peopel at all, same goes for the " I made lvl 50 so I know what is best peopel " To me that just meen's you probably have alot more time to spend ingame , not that your da masta strategist of all times , but if what you say makes sense , and sounds to be atleast semi-usefull you can count on me.

Well, it's pretty hard to ignore them, if they have taken the role of leaders upon themselves, and also got away with it...

Solid mentioned dictatorship, and this alliance is not far from it atm....

S

Solid

Hehe actually I find no problem ignoring a lot of whats Ordered on /as, its really not an issue, HH in general never bow to an order, we do what we think is best for the realm and of course best for HH.

Putting some players whim of "lets al do this now, xx here, yy there, zz maybe there" as a lower priority of keeping my guild members happy is they way I do things.

It only gets a problem when people start to reluctantly do as the shouters say, no one is dragging you with ball and chain along to do anything.

members must start to use their own free will and make a decision for themselves. Some folks may order to do something, hat something may actually be the best thing to do, and so I would probably think "yes what he/she says is good, the way he/she says it isnt, if his/her ego is massaged by me doing it great for him/her, but I am doin git out of choice, MY CHOICE and I think its a good idea"

A good leader needs those People Skills I mentioned last post, hell everyone with /as speak should have good people skills, i would go out on a limb to say 15% of people with /as acess actually can string a grammatically correct, socially acceptable, intuitive and intelligen sentence together when trying to explain or suggest something that may take a few more words than "OMG ALBS AT mmgE, help!"

D

Dook_Pug

Every guild has it's assholes, hell, my own guild has a few. EoO is huge so naturally they'll have a few more than most. This does not however reflect on EoO as a whole. The actions of a few do not reflect the guild.

As for alliances; we were part of MC Alliance before it crumbled. It's main downfall was a lack of leadership and too many 25-35s telling everyone to stop spamming /as to make themselves seem more important. (IMO of course)

The Fedaykin Alliance is by far the best alliance I have been a part of. Everything is laid back, there is the occasional spam on /as but it is looked upon lightly and taken in jest.

As for the so called 'Leaders' of the realm. The ONLY one who seems to know what he is talking about out of the few who seem to think themselves 'Leaders' is Blej. Everytime I have been grouped with him or in a raid led by him it has been very well planned, excellently executed and a blast to be a part of. Not to mention his mad 'US style' Malmo trips ;)

Durgi on the other hand is a complete mong. I'm sorry but he is. I have never met a person with an ego as large as his. He quite simply is one walking ego. He calls everyone 'kid' in a sad attempt at keeping himself feeling superior and there is no way he should have got anything from the Legion.

But whatever, flaming ones own realm proves/solves nothing. The current situation with Alliance-Alliance communication needs to be sorted out though as we all seem to have conflicting plans. Apart from that everything seems to be sorting itself out pretty nicely.

We just need the current Malmo levellers to hit 50 and get out of there, Emain has been barren of Mids as of late.

N

Nonnier

i know that i may not be the most well known member of eye of odin but i have to say that i found verys comment quite strange, cause the way i see it ur agurment isn't a very good one.

I fail to see ur agurment about some members of our guild, as far as i can see most members are nice guys, some of you may say thats because i'm in eye of odin but i see it that it doesn't matter if i'm in eye of odin, i would get on with em even way.

As for allience, i know it has problems but these problems can not be blamed on 1 person,its all the alliences fault imo

As for durgi, just because he trys out a new idea on that legion hunt, does it matter? I like the guy, he hasn't caused me any anger and we have killed legion more then once

So to some up:

1.Very shut the fuck up about eye of odin

2.don't blame durgi

T

_tindel_

well I know I dont like people screaming "do this pls" "go there pls" "all meet there asap pls" "if you had gone there as I said we would have...." it just keeps going and going and going and people show up and try their best to help, then what? ENCOURAGE the people of midgård you who call yourselves leaders and heros of midgård and cheer them when they have done something good, it will raise the fighting spirit above 400%! :eek:

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Id like to point out that in my opinion that EoO is the most rank filled shit infested bunch of cunts in Midgard and since your guild joined the nemesis alliance its been downhill from there. You bully, spam /as the most and generally all your members fit into the above catagories. However there is a few exceptions in your ranks (Noita etc)

But please for the good of Midgard can you please fk off and die ?

Ta ta

Haha, omg you are full of it !

:puke: :twak:

I

ImLestat

I don't get how a person that blurts out insults almost every time he writes /as in front of something can seriously be listened to. Let alone let him lead anything in this realm. This evenings incident is just another example of this happening. How long do we all have to put up with insults being thrown out through our alliance chat like that? It doesn't matter how wrong he is, he still decides as dictator that he is right, and keeps on blurting out insults... Seriously, some guilds should leash their members after such actions. This is one of the worst things I've ever experienced in this game. And may I just remind that there is such a thing as reputation...

J

Jenna.

After each hunt people WHINE shitloads about items, and still THEY dont FIGURE out a better way to solve the "problem".
You all should be glad that some people spend LOTS of time before and after raids arranging it and then sharing the loot. If you're not happy about it, then come up with some better alternative instead of whining "omg, balbalba is leader and gets all loot, this fucking sucks!". Maybe YOU can arrange next raid?

People whine about relics, then when a raid is being arranged like 30 people shows up. Dont whine if you dont help.
"boohooo, booohooo, relicsraids sucks!" if they suck, dont join them, arrange your own better one.

People whine about loot. Instead of saying "FFS, this sUxx0r, I didnt get any uberitem today either!! FU!" come up with a better way of distributing the loot. But that involves some self-thinking and I guess thats out of the question for many :)?

A

Azal

Originally posted by mhael
Azal I complain about the "first to say gets the item". It's a stupid system and I hope yesterday was the first and last time I saw it being used.
Our represant said first that we wanted the bracer.
No you cant get that was his reply. You can chose from bla bla bla.
So he asked us again and we said belt.
Oh no soz you can't get that you can chose from .. and then we got three more choices.
So for us to be able to get the item it is not enough to simply say so, but we must start bitching about it also?
I dont like the I scream most so this is the way we do it style. That's all.

Add I)I might add that I am not the slightest disapointed with the items we got since we always have use for them in the guild. I just don't like the system. =)

Add II)
Just wondering. What of the drops did warders get? =) Cuz if you chose after us there wasn't much chosing to be done since there were only one item left. =)

Lets see:
1) no it's the same method that's been used every single time to so far.
2) your rep mebbe could've replied after the other 2 guilds had said what they wanted without waiting 3-4 minutes first? if people read the cg they would've seen it asked 4-5 times for (as always) the prince drop guilds to say what they wanted.
3) Warders took a spear from it, we wanted another bracer but missed it, so we took the spear. You even got 2 items from it warders only got one.

So basically your happy about what items you got, you even got more than 2 other guilds there getting prince drops and you don't like the same system that's been used every time so far even though your happy with what you got from it? Makes good sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom