The Allaince and TU

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarnat

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Every guild has it's assholes, hell, my own guild has a few. EoO is huge so naturally they'll have a few more than most. This does not however reflect on EoO as a whole. The actions of a
few do not reflect the guild.

Ahh so true.

Durgi on the other hand is a complete mong. I'm sorry but he is. I have never met a person with an ego as large as his. He quite simply is one walking ego. He calls everyone 'kid' in a sad attempt at keeping himself feeling superior and there is no way he should have got anything from the Legion.

Ahh so true.

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by Very Quick

Sorry but your ego is enough to fill in those 5 spots before anyone has a chance to name others :)

Absolutely no need to apologize here. Based on the the utter bs all your other posts are made of, I take this is a compliment.

I really do.:clap:

V

Very Quick

Originally posted by old.Eynar_Vega

Absolutely no need to apologize here. Based on the the utter bs all your other posts are made of, I take this is a compliment.

I really do.:clap:

Define utter bs ?

Ive only fanned the flames of what others think of your guild on a whole, i mean look at other people comments about your guild now. Would people have spoken up if it wasn't for me being an utter twat on here? Who knows......

EoO to me is like a bully, when their members are alone they are generally ok (There is exceptions to this also, you for example are a twat any time of the day with anyone, you are known as Mr /AS spammer to many), but when grouped they turn off their brains and go into EoO mode.

I am allowed my opinion of your guild and im allowed to say it on these boards, im not scared what you or anyone in your guild, or for that matter realm may think of me for doing this.

You may think im a lone person, the only person with views like this, you may think im crazy and EoO is a perfect example of fair play and team work, However i have spoken to shit loads of people in the realm who have problems with the whole "EoO disease" as a whole and i am going to be thier ambassador and voice opinions that i know hold true of EoO.

K

kalgarn

You may think im a lone person, the only person with views like this, you may think im crazy and EoO is a perfect example of fair play and team work, However i have spoken to shit loads of people in the realm who have problems with the whole "EoO disease" as a whole and i am going to be thier ambassador and voice opinions that i know hold true of EoO.
aye,EoO isn't a really popular guild.that actually started when we
began the guild and started inviting everyone in the guild.at first we were laughed at.then we made the 30+ to join the guild rule.but then more and more ppl left their guild to join EoO so we were then called the borg.so we made a rule that you couldn't ask a member of another guild to join anymore but they could still ask.after that we were accused of camping in malmo with large guildgroups,so we took other ppl in malmo in.and so on...
everytimùe something like this happend it came on the boards.and many ppl through the realm whined about it.
what i'm trying to say is that the opninion of many of the ppl who have a problem with EoO prolly is formed from older incidents and rumours.and everytime there is a smaller incident it's blown totally out off proportion.because it's not easy to lose a bad name,espescially not in a community with this many whiners and jaelous ppl.also alot of ppl seem to forget that alot of ppl have left the guild and if they do something wrong on /as ppl still bitch about EoO. anyway,this was just my opinion as old member off EoO everyone can think what they want from it.

O

old.Eynar_Vega

(There is exceptions to this also, you for example are a twat any time of the day with anyone, you are known as Mr /AS spammer to many), but when grouped they turn off their brains and go into EoO mode.

OMG, where do you get all this nonsense ffs? Me being the biggest /as spammer? yeah, right... And how the hell would you know anything about me then? I don't remember grouping with you a single time or so. Anyway, I'm honoured to be such a twat in your eyes, thanx a lot :clap:

O

old.Khain

locking this cos its gone way way off what it should be about :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom