Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well done Crawley :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Now we just need Marine to do the job....

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well.... I have to hand it to Crawley, they out-played us emphatically... GG!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I used to live in the house 5 down on the right.
They cordoned off the entire area, so thetes no crowds at all
Sensible obviously.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I used to live in the house 5 down on the right.
They cordoned off the entire area, so thetes no crowds at all
Sensible obviously.
I assume yr talking about marine and not the leeds game

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Thank fuck we got 3 points tonight. Utterly wrteched side to play against. Stands us in good stead for the visit to Anfield.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thank fuck we got 3 points tonight. Utterly wrteched side to play against. Stands us in good stead for the visit to Anfield.
Couple of dodgey moments and some favourable decisions tho.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
We are top of the league yay. Not been able to say that for a while :).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
UTD top.

This season is mental.
Bloody well should be. In the last 5 years United have spent about 660m net. Lollerpool have spent about 520m gross and recovered over 400m in the same time period.

I think they'll tonk us next weekend. We've been pap for a while and Pogba will turn up. But then, I still think United should sell him - any player that only turns up for the bigger games isn't fit to wear the United shirt.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pogba is performing because he and his agent wants a move, then he will put his feet up at the new club too.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
If Ole wins the league with that team over this Liverpool side, they should build a statue of him at OT.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Thinking about what united players would get in that (fully fit) Liverpool side... Bruno Fernandes over Gigi Wijnaldum maybe? Amazing how much money they can spend on average players.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Thinking about what united players would get in that (fully fit) Liverpool side... Bruno Fernandes over Gigi Wijnaldum maybe? Amazing how much money they can spend on average players.

Rashford would too I imagine, at least in the squad.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The way it keeps changing I think Sheffield UTD are in with a shout too!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Right now I believe the highest possible points for first is something like 78, so it has been a tough year do far.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If Ole wins the league with that team over this Liverpool side, they should build a statue of him at OT.
Ah bollocks.

When we had largely the same players the "who would get into the city side" discussion went on and hardly any of the lollerpool players would make it. Then we won the league and none of the city players would get in our side.

Man U are in the same situation - "who'd get in the lollerpool side" - none of 'em, maybe rashford. If they win the league it'll be "who'd get in the United Side" - maybe Van Dyke and Mane, the rest are shit.

It's all about confidence. There's not much between them. Man U have the deepest squad depth and huge quality (which you get for 660 million net). They should be fucking winning the league.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Just because they've spent loads of money doesn't mean they've spent well though...

Obviously they should be doing better, but it doesnt work like that. Constant boneheaded decisions by Woodward put paid to that.

I hate this net spend shite as well. Liverpool have spent a fortune, the only reason their net is low is because other clubs are as retarded as United and do things like pay for £145m for Coutinho (worst transfer in football history), and £30m for Rhian Brewster (lol).

Also, Liverpool just buy up all the best players from smaller clubs whose players kick up a stink when Liverpool come knocking so they can't afford to say no to the under value fees.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I hate this net spend shite as well.
I bet you do - but the fact is it's the *only* way to measure relative spend of a club.

Liverpool's net spend over the last 5 seasons is about £120m. United's £660m.

That's the fact. Yes, we've spent a lot, but we've also sold a lot. If we hadn't have sold a lot then we wouldn't have been able to spend it.

Money and transfer performance is just as important as on-pitch performance and like it or not Liverpool are doing really well at that (and, clearly, not because you fucking hate liverpool).

Liverpool have spent a fortune, the only reason their net is low is because they did good deals
FTFY.

Nobody complains when Levy gets a bargain or holds out for a good deal. Tough titties really.

It's also tough titties on Liverpool - we haven't got £660m to blow on players. And this:

Also, Liverpool just buy up all the best players from smaller clubs whose players kick up a stink when Liverpool come knocking so they can't afford to say no to the under value fees.
Is tough titties on everyone below them - and the same for Southampton - tough titties on the lower league clubs that feel hard done by because most of their players would jump for a derisory offer from a bottom half of the table Premier League club. (They'd be queuing up to play for Brighton right now).

It may be unpalatable (and I think it is myself - money hasn't helped the game really IMO. It's still just 11 men belting a ball around - it's just got a fuck of a load more expensive to watch them). But if you're measuring relative financial performance then net spend is the best yardstick we have.

Like it or not, dems the facts.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I bet you do - but the fact is it's the *only* way to measure relative spend of a club.

Liverpool's net spend over the last 5 seasons is about £120m. United's £660m.

That's the fact. Yes, we've spent a lot, but we've also sold a lot. If we hadn't have sold a lot then we wouldn't have been able to spend it.

Money and transfer performance is just as important as on-pitch performance and like it or not Liverpool are doing really well at that (and, clearly, not because you fucking hate liverpool).

FTFY.

Nobody complains when Levy gets a bargain or holds out for a good deal. Tough titties really.

It's also tough titties on Liverpool - we haven't got £660m to blow on players. And this:

Is tough titties on everyone below them - and the same for Southampton - tough titties on the lower league clubs that feel hard done by because most of their players would jump for a derisory offer from a bottom half of the table Premier League club. (They'd be queuing up to play for Brighton right now).

It may be unpalatable (and I think it is myself - money hasn't helped the game really IMO. It's still just 11 men belting a ball around - it's just got a fuck of a load more expensive to watch them). But if you're measuring relative financial performance then net spend is the best yardstick we have.

Like it or not, dems the facts.
You don't like VAR cos its ruining the game, but you're happy to be a fan of a club who can scalp the lesser clubs cos they're a bigger brand, because that's just "the way it is". OK.

For the record, I do moan when Stadium FC do the same thing as Liverpool.

I honestly cannot fucking wait until the bigger clubs fuck off to a European Super League.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You don't like VAR cos its ruining the game, but you're happy to be a fan of a club who can scalp the lesser clubs cos they're a bigger brand, because that's just "the way it is". OK.
Clearly you're unable to read through your seething hatred:
It may be unpalatable (and I think it is myself - money hasn't helped the game really IMO. It's still just 11 men belting a ball around - it's just got a fuck of a load more expensive to watch them).
Therefore your post should really read "aye Scouse, you feel the same frustrations as me".

Oh. And:
I honestly cannot fucking wait until the bigger clubs fuck off to a European Super League
You want them to continue to rape the smaller clubs from a position of even greater financial strength, after trashing the membership of the world's oldest football league because you're bitter?

I mean, I know you don't really give a shit about preserving what game we have left (*cough* VAR *cough*) but I didn't think you'd go that far.

;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Clearly you're unable to read through your seething hatred:

Therefore your post should really read "aye Scouse, you feel the same frustrations as me".

Oh. And:

You want them to continue to rape the smaller clubs from a position of even greater financial strength, after trashing the membership of the world's oldest football league because you're bitter?

I mean, I know you don't really give a shit about preserving what game we have left (*cough* VAR *cough*) but I didn't think you'd go that far.

;)

It all died years ago so might as well fuck all the Liverpool and United fans off so I don't have to listen to shite about net spend and how their clubs are better than everyone else because they've got an official tractor partner.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pretty much why I don't support a premiership side. It's all about money at the top.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It all died years ago so might as well fuck all the Liverpool and United fans off so I don't have to listen to shite about net spend and how their clubs are better than everyone else because they've got an official tractor partner.
There are 72 teams in the league. You're 5 behind us.

I can understand why you're so bitter though. Over the last 5 seasons 14 out of 20 Premier League teams have outspent Lollerpool - including the mighty Bournemouth, Brighton and Wolves.

Southampton though, you've been selling so hard you've actually made a tiny profit!

Imagine if you hadn't sold your best players! Where might you be?! Maybe you'd have reached Leicester's heights! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom