Football The 2020/2021 Season Thread

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
More a general question on why it should be on the front page of the bbc and stuff that he has the virus. I mean loads of ppl have.

Because he's one of the best footballers in the world?

A bit like every other celebrity gets coverage when they get it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wasn't a penalty but that doesn't take away from the fact that England were impotent.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Hate to side with the scousers, but VVD looked onside to me as well, when Pickford cut him in half

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looked like it was onside but I'd like to hear the rationale behind the decision. It's insane though as I couldn't tell anything from what I saw on the screen?
For Hendo's goals -they drew the lines. Onside.

VAR is a joke every time I come across it. It's fucking awful. None of the players like it, the managers don't like it. But the TV companies love it.

Take of that what you will...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hate to side with the scousers, but VVD looked onside to me as well, when Pickford cut him in half
Maybe. But the Hendo one was onside.

Regardless, VAR check for a red card offence? It can rule out the penalty, fine. But it can still be used for that, no? If so - Pickford should be off, if VAR has any use at all.

Either way. 3-2 was the actual score. But for lying video referee.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Wouldnt you know it, i took Werner out of my fantasy team for this week because he has done jack all since the start of the season. But today he's scored 2 so far.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Great point for us at SB. We were excellent second half. Delighted to see Theo in on the action as well. He was shite the first 60 minutes or so but really grew into the game.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Great point for us at SB. We were excellent second half. Delighted to see Theo in on the action as well. He was shite the first 60 minutes or so but really grew into the game.

Only seems like yesterday that Wenger used to wheel him out as a new signing each summer.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
To be fair it's Bein Sports stoking the ACL fire but Liverpool are definitely worried. They don't even know the extent of the injury themselves until they get the scans back but he apparently left the hospital on crutches.

Gray

FH is my second home
They where both nasty challenges so Pickford can count himself lucky unless there is anything retroactively applied. He might count himself lucky we didn't get Romero in as backup as he could have lost his place for quite some time. It's about time we had a firey derby though, it's been so long that there has been a decent contest between the two, even if we did not look as comfortable.

Also fuck Mane, that prick always scores. He should have stayed in Isolation.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Turned over from Spurs game with something like 10 minutes left, didn't believe they would do anything but win.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah we were 3-0 up when I posted the above. :eek: Absolute nonsense of a second half from us but that was never a free kick for what led to their third.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Also Liverpool fans: "wHy DoEs EvErYoNe HaTe Us"
I think that's other fans saying liverpool fans think that.

Like most football fans, I suspect liverpool fans don't care if anyone hates them :)

Gray

FH is my second home
It's not as if Liverpool fans have ever wanted to see a rival player be seriously injured. The one that comes to mind immediately is the Man Utd match several years ago when Allan Smith broke his leg at Anfield.

If memory serves didn't some of the "fans" blockade the ambulance as it was leaving and start rocking it back and forth cheering?

I don't suppose there was any petitions or votes in Parliament about that...

Funny to see Carragher defending Pickford though when the Almighty Souness (OF A DIFFERENT GAME/ERA*) commented on how dangerous of a tackle it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom