Football The 2020/2021 Season Thread

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I’ve suffered with every Spanish match so far. I have a feeling that all of that suffering won’t be anything compared to what I’ll go through against Italy.

:cry:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I still believe Italy are the best team in this competition. If Eng meet them in the final my head says we will lose. Even with the loss of their influential left-back who, I'm sure has more minutes in the opposition half than Harry Kane in this comp :) So I will be cheering for Spain.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I still believe Italy are the best team in this competition. If Eng meet them in the final my head says we will lose. Even with the loss of their influential left-back who, I'm sure has more minutes in the opposition half than Harry Kane in this comp :) So I will be cheering for Spain.
Definately think spain are a weaker team than italy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm wondering if "Yeah Boiiiii" is acceptable in a work email to a Dutch fella you are about to give an E-bollocking to after he congratulated England.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm wondering if "Yeah Boiiiii" is acceptable in a work email to a Dutch fella you are about to give an E-bollocking to after he congratulated England.

Thanks for your congratulations

*Insert e-bollocking*

Again, thanks for your congratulations.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Probably not since it isn't whether you believe it is ok or not but the person receiving it..plus you've put it in writing :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Somewhat against the run of play but what a goal. Thought Italy were struggling. Missing Spinazzola.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
If (big If) we beat Denmark, I'd fancy us against Italy. They've not looked good today.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would fancy us against either, Denmark will be a big challenge.

Gray

FH is my second home
I know Everton have been linked quite strongly with Coutinho, but his salary could be a sticking point especially if Rodriguez stays too.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I know Everton have been linked quite strongly with Coutinho, but his salary could be a sticking point especially if Rodriguez stays too.
Wouldn't bother tbh. But he might fit benitez' profile if he did as he was told :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Yes I don't think he would be all that for us, he was linked during Ancelotti's reign but i think his injury record put them off

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nervous about tonight, I would absolutely love us to dismantle them, just to send a message, but I think we will play quite defensively. Keeping another clean sheet will also send a message ofc.

It's on ITV though :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I hadn't realised it's on ITV... they're shite!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Switching over at 7.55, muting the TV until kick off.

Although they do have Neville this year, so it's not all dreadful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom