Football The 2020/2021 Season Thread

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Spurs might even be able to buy back Eriksen from inter on the cheap

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like they're after Buendia, which would be a much better (albeit more expensive) option.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Looked at this:

Meh. When CL final tickets for lollerpool were going for an average of £1500 a pop and they were as rare as rocking horse shit you've got to say "unsold" says a fair bit.

But then. Football is hella expensive. And I've been drinking. ;)

I didn't realise that the owner of MC paid for all their tickets, least it is traditional for MC :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like Allegri to Juve is done. Inzaghi has taken over at Inter.

So...

Poch to Spurs?
Zizou to PSG?
Conte to Madrid?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
The big sources over here said that Cristiano was only going to stay at Juventus if Pirlo and the current sporting director stayed. They got footage of car transporters loading cars of his onto trucks at like 3am one night so everyone expected Pirlo to be out.

Is it just me or does this year seem like we have the biggest manager merry-go-round ever?

Embattle

FH is my second home
We should be a couple up, good chance they do better in the second half.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There would've only been 5 teams in next season's Champions League if Chelsea had finished in 5th and won the final (they changed that after the last time Chelsea won it :eek:).

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Ancelotti to Madrid according to Marca.

Everton trying to bring Moyes back to replace him.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Ancelotti to Madrid according to Marca.

Everton trying to bring Moyes back to replace him.

Ancelotti was always good at getting the underwhelming big names to perform. Maybe it'll work but Zidane had the similar traits purely due to the respect the players had for him (as a player).

The training sessions over here are covered loads and Zidane doesn't look out of place in any of them (he takes part in a few) even at 95 years old

Gray

FH is my second home
Oh ouch indeed... I heard about this a few weeks ago but wasn't convinced that he would go back.

The team just hasn't worked at least this season... I thought (think?) he will stick it out though. It's not as if we haven't gone for players he has wanted, even if they have turned out crocked at some point...

Just can't seem to catch a break with managers

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Oh ouch indeed... I heard about this a few weeks ago but wasn't convinced that he would go back.

The team just hasn't worked at least this season... I thought (think?) he will stick it out though. It's not as if we haven't gone for players he has wanted, even if they have turned out crocked at some point...

Just can't seem to catch a break with managers

Keeping Ancelotti long term was always going to be hard work. Some good names being linked though... Benitez, Moyes, Nuno, even Conte. Everton owners have the money to back Conte, so you never know. Eddie Howe also strongly linked, a big Everton fan apparently, but I reckon that'd be a massive mistake.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Keeping Ancelotti long term was always going to be hard work. Some good names being linked though... Benitez, Moyes, Nuno, even Conte. Everton owners have the money to back Conte, so you never know. Eddie Howe also strongly linked, a big Everton fan apparently, but I reckon that'd be a massive mistake.

I always thought Howe would do well if he was given a chance at one of the bigger teams but by a chance I mean more than 2 seasons which seems to be the tolerance level nowadays.

Gray

FH is my second home
The lack of European football next season has likely impacted us significantly. Getting in a continental manager now will be very difficult so we likely will be pushed into the Nuno's, Dyches or Howes.

I bet this is a right kick in the baws for James if this turns out to be true... He come to Everton because Carlo was here (Let's be honest...) and he goes back to the team who had shut of him.

We also had some players on the table to which Carlo had previously played with, of at least European pedigree so no doubt that will be shot too.

If anything, Carlo might end up trying to take some of our players. Richarlison doesn't seem fussed, but i wouldn't be gutted if he goes.

Just need something to go wrong with the stadium now to ruin that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom