Football The 2016/2017 Fantasy Football Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There's another Friday night match tonight so the FF deadline is 7pm GMT.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Barkley should change his name to Twopoints

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Are any of you guys even going to try this season? (yes I know it's only October).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Honestly I did my team for the weekend and I haven't even checked my points yet. Aguero captain (-2 because of the missed pen ffs) and Son in the team.

Oh, 34 points is actually better than expected. Clyne saved me somewhat.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Doing the same as every year, most weeks I forget until past the deadline. I have tried making subs when I remember, ie long before the weekend but more often than not they don't play, get injured, whatever.

Did OK this week due to having Walcot on (Shame he wasn't captain) and Costa as captain.

Himse

FH is my second home
Not in the FH league but I had a 69 point week, currently up to like 33k in the world or something!

Having a good year so far.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
think I'll suffer this game week, no ageuro, Dr bruyne, hazard or costa in my team.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
think I'll suffer this game week, no ageuro, Dr bruyne, hazard or costa in my team.
You'll be fine. I have 3 of those 4 which undoubtedly means they will get 5 points between them.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
My "3 of those 4" bagged me 29 points. :clap:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Antonio goal given as an OG. 91st minute goal destroys Stone's clean sheet.

Fuck football in the ear..

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Having a bit of a 'mare, @Vae?!

Aguero(c) + Fer + McAuley bagged me 48 points. :)

Vae

Resident Freddy
Just brought in Coutinho as Captain just in time for him to get 1 point and injured :( 2 Zero point defenders as well. Also I was considering Fer earlier today but decided against him. Oh well at least Chetan isn't getting further away yet.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've steered clear of Liverpool attackers because there's never one that seems to get the points regularly. Coutinho is probably the best bet but the points seem to go to him some weeks, Firminho others, then Lallana etc.

Vae

Resident Freddy
I've steered clear of Liverpool attackers because there's never one that seems to get the points regularly. Coutinho is probably the best bet but the points seem to go to him some weeks, Firminho others, then Lallana etc.
Agreed for the same reasons but I'd got to the point of being unable to ignore them further. Well at least I broke their team by getting one in!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Agreed for the same reasons but I'd got to the point of being unable to ignore them further. Well at least I broke their team by getting one in!
Making a personal sacrifice to lessen Liverpool's chances of winning the league, I like it! Pity they still won, though. :(

Anyway, not such a bad week for you after all. @Ch3tan, though... yeesh.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Thank you captain Sanchez for saving my week.

georgie

FH is my second home
I'm so glad I changed my Captain from Aguero to Costa last week and then back again this week. That's 40ish points I've dropped at least. :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It looks like Aguero is out until December 31st because he's picked up 2 violent conduct reds. Sell sell sell!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No Hazard tonight. He is my sodding captain, I bought him this week in place of De Bruyne, who needs to have a bad game.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Kane turned up and put on some shorts, again.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Could've been a lot worse for me. I transferred Hazard in as captain in place of De Bruyne but Sanchez was my vc. I'm sure I subbed Pickford out for Heaton but the site is telling me I didn't so I'll believe it. I also probably picked the 2 lowest scoring West Brom players in McAuley and Phillips.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
finally a decent week, 70 points in the bag. would have been more but for some mad reason I had Son in the team as Captain, and Ericson as Vice, and Son came on for about 5 minutes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom