Football The 2016/2017 Fantasy Football Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok, here we are again. There don't look to be any major changes except for a slight reworking of bonus points (see rules). All of last year's "chips" are still there.

I'm not sure about the new layout, maybe it will grow on me but my first reaction was "wannabe modern dogshit". And limiting league names to 20 chars can absolutely fuck off. For this reason Freddyshouse 2016-17 H2H has had to become Freddyshouse H2H.

Code:
League                Code
Freddyshouse 2016-17  9422-3866
Freddyshouse H2H      9422-5201

There are apparently iOS and Android apps incoming but I used Fantasy Football Manager last year with no issues.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I really, REALLY, don't like the new design of the website. It screams mobile touch screen. It's incredibly lazy not to have a desktop and a hand held (mobile) version of a website at this day and age.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If the app is any good (not looked yet) I probably won't even bother with the site. But yeah, I agree touch sites look retarded on PC screens.

Trouble is more people use phones or giant phones to access the internet so it makes sense that they prioritise one over the other. Still no excuse to not have a functional PC site though.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Will musa start? :) will mahrez be as good this season?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Cheers guys, that official app. I looked at that twice and didn't pick up that it was also for fantasy league.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Like I have any inside knowledge! I literally did some research last night and threw a team together. Hadn't looked at anything prior to that. Seems to be ok so far although looks like I benched 3 of the wrong players :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I need either Ivanovic or Carroll to not play and I will get 10 points for Barkley. Unlikely, though.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Ditto Hazard not playing would give me Capoue!

Vae

Resident Freddy
Just a reminder that the next deadline is early - tomorrow (Friday 19th) at 19:00!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ibra goal... check. Kane goal... check. Capoue goal... check. Lallana goal... check. Fer goal... check. Callum Wilson goal... check (benched though :( ). I need Captain Barkley to put in a good performance tomorrow!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Annnnnd Barkley put in probably his worst performance in living memory.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm doing alright considering I haven't touched my team since the first weak and Negredo has been my captain.

georgie

FH is my second home
I'd be happy if he didn't play, Bellerin would be subbed in for me with 11 points.

I right fucked up this week, I didn't realise that Aguero's suspension was up and I didn't transfer him back in.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'd be happy if he didn't play, Bellerin would be subbed in for me with 11 points.

I right fucked up this week, I didn't realise that Aguero's suspension was up and I didn't transfer him back in.
I saw you had a bit of a 'mare. :)

I'd had enough after last week, played my wildcard and transferred in Aguero, Sterling and De Bruyne (captain). It mostly paid off, I was toying with the idea of playing Son instead of Alli. I wish I bloody had done, he's on fire. I actually had Ben Gibson on my bench as an "auto pick", that's another 9 points I've done without as well. It's just Capoue left to play for me too but his run of form has to end sooner or later. He has no right to be have scored as many points as he has.

Last edited:

Vae

Resident Freddy
Capoue better be shit tonight @Vae
Yeah you're currently on target to beat me in the H2H and also go first in the league. Still I'm doing better at this stage of the season than last season :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So what you are saying is that early form means nothing? :(

georgie

FH is my second home
I saw you had a bit of a 'mare. :)

I'd had enough after last week, played my wildcard and transferred in Aguero, Sterling and De Bruyne (captain).

Didn't I just hear De Bruyne is out for a month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom