Football The 2016/2017 Fantasy Football Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The fuck did I bring Lukaku in for. :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
...clearly to make Dele and Captain Kane look even more impressive!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I took a punt on Jesus this week, looks like it paid off (more than anything else I tried).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Absolute car crash of a gameweek. Counting on De Bruyne and captain Jesus to save it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well there will be some sort of miracle required if I'm going to get a respectable score this week. :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And there was me just starting to grumble about Mr. Lukaku, my captain.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Dear Vae / James ... please do something stupid so I can stop stressing about the last few weeks of the season. Maybe pop in the Sunderland goalkeeper and a random Middlesbrough striker? Or maybe do me another favour with Chris Smalling ;-)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I was ahead of @Vae for all of one week a few weeks ago but a string of bad decisions has cost me dear. :(

Vae

Resident Freddy
Dear Vae / James ... please do something stupid so I can stop stressing about the last few weeks of the season. Maybe pop in the Sunderland goalkeeper and a random Middlesbrough striker? Or maybe do me another favour with Chris Smalling ;-)
No chance! It's keeping it interesting! I was within 18 points but you had a much better week than me and gained another 15.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
@Vae ... crucial round of fixtures for us both.

I see you've managed your funds better than I have ... which has enabled you to add certain players to your squad that I just can't afford! (I hate you).

This is not helping my stress levels and I dispute your use of the word "interesting" :m00:

Vae

Resident Freddy
Yep time to see if my focus on transfer value throughout the year pays off. 2 game weeks to go! Still interesting :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I made a complete balls-up of the few weeks running up to this DGW so I've had to do loads more transfers than I would've liked. I'll be lucky to hold on to third at this point.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
@Vae Same story as last season. Once again I have a narrow lead going into the final game of the season (now all I need from you is a 'Chris Smalling' event to see me through). I'm glad the season is over after this weekend and I can be put out of my misery (one way or the other). :) Good luck!

Vae

Resident Freddy
You did comparatively better than me this week given I had the advantage with transfer value. Screwed by Ozil and Eriksen doing well for you and Hazard and Tadic doing nothing for me. Also didn't help that Cahill & Luiz got rested :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Eriksen doing well? He only got 8 points, it's like he didn't even turn up against Leicester. Wish I'd gone with my gut feeling and put Son in instead. :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And I suppose more than Hazard and Rashford combined. :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Well, that's a good start. No King today.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Well done @itcheh - That late Ben Davies goal then Ozil assist has kept you ahead.

Himse

FH is my second home
I lost two leagues this year, one by 2 points and one by 4!!!!!!

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Phew ... at least this year it was because of something I did rather than an own goal from one of your defenders! Well played @Vae @caLLous and everyone else. See you all in August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom