Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Personally id just pick young players who are too old to go, fuck picking all these 30+ players.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
So,

Rumor has it that City and Real M are interrested in Agger, Real for a L Back spot ?
I really hope he'd think careflly before agreeing to anything like that.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Beckham dropped from Team GB seemingly for Micha Richards. Crazy choice unless Kyle Walker is not going to make the team as IMO Walker is the better RB after last season.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Article I read said Jones, smelling, walker etc are unavailable so another defender was required.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Harry Redknapp in "I nearly signed Ballotelli" story after he's had a performance everyone is going to talk about hahaha the guy is a fucking bellend

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm surprised, Beckham would have fitted into Stuart Pearces hoof it long tactics quite well.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
He'd be one of the underage players so it doesn't matter. Richards/Beckham competing for one of the 3 overage spots. Walker will go if fit enough.
maybe richards is going as a centre back? I seem to remember him playing there a fair amount in his early days

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
AwkpwJFCIAA6gdD.jpg

lol nope

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
RIP season 2011/2012 thread.
You were the spammiest thread by far, but it's high time for the new Season thread!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's something I'd do is there weren't 600 pages of Chodax spam and Keitanz bullshit :D

Although I might trawl through for any gloating/hopeful Tottenham posts and highlight them for the lulz.

(Note: I won't)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I said we were the best team in London ONCE. And technically we were, at the time. :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You must have all of that in abundance with everything you've won recently. Oh, wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom