Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Everz

FH is my second home
He spent £17mil over the past two seasons. If anything Levy didn't let him spend enough.

As for the 'sacking' it's more to do with Levy being pissed off how 'Arry was conducting himself in the media regarding his contract and how he would have taken the England job.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
He's come out and claimed Spurs would have won the league either next season or the season after.

Lulz :/

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Except we conceded 8 less goals than you and had the 5th best defensive record for last season. Carry on with the bullshit though!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Remind me how you're supposed to win the league with the 5th best defence again please?

Also we were nowhere close to competing for the league this season and we still finished above you. Which is the point I'm arguing. But please, let your Tottenham specs dim the points I'm actually making!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They need a world class keeper and a decent consistent striker and I think they would certainly challenge for it. Lack of champions league football might make that hard though, alongside making it hard to keep some of the existing players.

Something went wrong after he got off the tax charges though, the same sort of time he started getting named as a potential England manager. They would have contended for the top if the good form running up to that had kept going.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
191926hp2.jpg

BAhahahahahahahahahaha

gohan

FH is my second home
AHAHAHAHA he's dyed his eyebrows to match, WHAT A CUNT. He'll regret that when he shaves it off and still has ginger/blonde brows

Embattle

FH is my second home
Actually really good news for spuds. Harry did very well for them, no one can deny that, but he never seemed to be developing the club and spends far too much money. They need a manager in that will continue to grow the club and is not just looking for his next pay check.

The spending aspect is one part of why I didn't see what the fuss about him was when it came to the England job.

gohan

FH is my second home
Because getting them dyed a second time is impossible
ye but your eybrows dont grow out for years, so he will always have them dyed, and it will never be a perferct match for the natrual colour that comes through

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
ye but your eybrows dont grow out for years, so he will always have them dyed, and it will never be a perferct match for the natrual colour that comes through

Eh? My eyebrows grow at an incredible rate.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes, as someone who would naturally have a monobrow but does the right thing for human kind (unlike Bosingwa) I can confirm eyebrow hair grows about the same rate as the rest of your hair.

Note: my monobrow would only be a little one. Not a monster like Bosingwa. Near 100k p/w and you can't even look in a mirror and realise your face is MESSED UP?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Daniel Levy is a proper arsehole, but Moyes should still go to Spurs. He's wasted at Everton. Of course he may be holding out for a certain job up the M62 instead....

I wanted to agree with you, but Moyes is great at Everton. He's got a no-pressure job and everyone adores him.

Why move down South for a job at a shit club that he'll get sacked from soon because of a loon chairman anyway.

He may as well wait for the scum job and live near the beach and a city that universally thinks he's great. :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Yes, as someone who would naturally have a monobrow but does the right thing for human kind (unlike Bosingwa) I can confirm eyebrow hair grows about the same rate as the rest of your hair.

Note: my monobrow would only be a little one. Not a monster like Bosingwa. Near 100k p/w and you can't even look in a mirror and realise your face is MESSED UP?
lol I've never plucked or shaved my eyebrows or cut them or anything and they're not thick or long, just normal, if I don't cut my hair for a few weeks it looks a state

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I wanted to agree with you, but Moyes is great at Everton. He's got a no-pressure job and everyone adores him.

Why move down South for a job at a shit club that he'll get sacked from soon because of a loon chairman anyway.

He may as well wait for the scum job and live near the beach and a city that universally thinks he's great. :)

Yes, but unless he knows something we don't (entirely possible of course), he's not a shoo-in for the United job; the Glazers may have other ideas (Murinho, Laurent Blanc for instance), whereas at least with the Spuds he's got a chance of winning something. Everything I hear about Bill Kenwright is that he's a nice fellah, but he doesn't have a spare half a billion down the back of the sofa to turn Everton into a contender again.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He doesn't have a spare half a billion down the back of the sofa to turn Everton into a contender again.

Maybe Moyes knows that the ultimate competition is with oneself - and he gets as much enjoyment taking Everton to the best-of-the-rest spot, year on year, with the same amount of money that Abramovich pays each year for his shoes...

?

Litmus

Resident Freddy
David moyes is of course a good manager, but i think he would be a completely different manager with a transfer budget, maybe not as good as we all think, crazy as it sounds

soze

I am a FH squatter
No Income Tax, No VAT. No Trophies Back, No Champions League. Blue and White, Season Poor. Now Harry's Heading Out The Dooooor... Hod Left In Defeat, Jol Sacked In His Seat, Ramos He Was Shiiit. And David Pleat, Kerb Crawled Street's, David Pleat, Kerb Crawled Street's....

Marc

FH is my second home
David Villa has apparantly told Canal + he might be joining Liverpool in the summer

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
David Villa has apparantly told Canal + he might be joining Liverpool in the summer

The fuck? I can only think his leg break has ruined him, cause Barca did not look as good without him.

Marc

FH is my second home
Dont know if its true, just what has been reported on facebook. Still trying to find confirmation. Also looks like we are signing Thiago Silva

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dont know if its true, just what has been reported on facebook. Still trying to find confirmation. Also looks like we are signing Thiago Silva

Lucky you, best CB in the world!

Probably means Zlatan wants out as well.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like total bullshit to me.. I would understand if we still had all the Spanish players etc but nah... Suarez would probably go the other way as well if it was true.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol I've never plucked or shaved my eyebrows or cut them or anything and they're not thick or long, just normal, if I don't cut my hair for a few weeks it looks a state

in a drunken state i once allowed someone to shave my eyebrow and it grew back completely within 2-3 weeks o_O

so what we have established is that all people are different... and we are a right bunch of monobrowed eedjits on here :p

it looks absurd though, why oh why would he have done that to his poor head... boredom from not playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom