Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
In fairness to him, like so many players at Madrid, he wasn't really given a fair chance. He didn't settle immediately and if you don't they sack you off. Shit club for a lot of players as a result.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I heard the only way Liverpool have money in the summer is to sell. And with PSG talking about Suarez I think that money will come from him.
They'd probably need to spend at least 35-40m on Suarez for us to accept.. but I'm sure we will have a bit of money, probably not much but we only need a right winger..

We bought so many players last summer that they still need to settle together.

soze

I am a FH squatter
They'd probably need to spend at least 35-40m on Suarez for us to accept.. but I'm sure we will have a bit of money, probably not much but we only need a right winger..

We bought so many players last summer that they still need to settle together.
As PSG are just like City I imagine if they decide they want him you could that and maybe even more by cashing in.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
As PSG are just like City I imagine if they decide they want him you could that and maybe even more by cashing in.
It would be a shame to see him go, as he is a really good player.. he can score a lot with the right players around him but we don't have that sadly :/

Probably 80% of his chances are made by himself at the moment :( tbh Suarez and Carroll have linked up a few times in the past month to score a few goals now, so they are doing decently.. could be doing a lot better though.. could and should.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Then you could pick a class act like Heskey up for "Suarez - £15m" or something. Imagine the possibilities.

Everz

FH is my second home
Suarez definitely needs to play with a proven goalscorer, Carroll just doesn't make the type of runs to benefit from Suarez's play and perhaps more importantly to create the extra space that would allow Suarez to get more goals. As you say, Suarez and Torres probably would have worked brilliantly. Would be interested if Premier League clubs look at a player like Huntelaar who is having an amazing season and would probably be tempted by a top 10 Prem club. He flopped at Milan and Madrid, but perhaps now he's a bit older he's ready to reall y make the step up? Wouldn't be that costly either I'm guessing.

He didnt flop at either tbh Eks, wasn't given the chances but when he was he was excelled. Always rated him as a striker but I reckon it would taken a hefty fee for Schalke to let him go.

eksdee

FH is my second home
'Wasn't a success due to limited opportunities', then, you know what I meant. :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Then you could pick a class act like Heskey up for "Suarez - £15m" or something. Imagine the possibilities.
Of course ;) Fact is that if Spurs had £35m Harry would have most likely signed Carroll for that as well.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Bolton's Dr. saying Muamba is continuing to improve.

Bolton's game at the weekend will now be played.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
What a website!

http://awkwardfootballphotoshoots.tumblr.com/

tumblr_m0pyhnBgyz1rqub13o1_400.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can't believe I will be cheering Chel$ki :(

I so desperately want City to implode on the training ground tomorrow.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Torres starts, Essien, drogba and sturridge benched.

Mancini can't win with the tevez thing, if they lose the title it will be said his behaviour cost them the title.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
was hoping for the team that played against napoli, minus Terry :(

Meireles + Mikel = shit midfield

megadave

I am a FH squatter
in fact 5 midfielders and no proper winger, yay, that'll be hard to defend against

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Go City.

They maybe wtfloaded but I don't want the scum winning the title - and if city win it it won't really register. Same as when Chelski wins the league :)

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Finally Harry plays Niko wide right and keeps 4-4-1-1. Was getting so fucked off with a shit 4-4-2 and no shape in the midfield, Modric and VdV are not wide midfielders and it affects the whole team. Really need 3 pts tonight. COYS!!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
redknapp is a complete retard for the way hes been setting spurs up lately

find it slightly bemusing how welcoming City are to the Argentian cunt after the way he treated them

Calaen

Nice to see ray wilkins getting no matches to commentate on, sky must have got loads of complaints :p

Calaen

Torres has worked his arse off tonight, with a few more runners from midfield I fancy him getting a goal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom