Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

rynnor

Rockhound
Nice one Chelsea - good luck for the rest of it - like to have one english side to support in it :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Horror show of a season, but won their last 6 games prior to tonight, better than our form of late :p

Seeing the dire Serie A is no surprise, more so the tit claiming this is greatness and a vindication of a sacking. If any it showed your players up for the shambles they are. Oh I will lol if you get Barca next round. :D. They will not miss the chances Napoli did, neither will Bayern or Real.

You got lucky that Napoli were all over the shop up front in terms of composure.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Congrats Chelsea, well deserved win. Loved Di Matteo celebrating at the end :p

Chelsea vs Madrid would be a great match.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Biggest in the league :)

Actually it's Gareth Bale. He's the most prolific diver about. The only one to be carded for it multiple times, and those are just the ones that got spotted. He's a disgraceful little monkey.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Welll done you blue scum :)

Thought Torres had a brilliant 35 minutes or so.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Seeing the dire Serie A is no surprise, more so the tit claiming this is greatness and a vindication of a sacking. If any it showed your players up for the shambles they are. Oh I will lol if you get Barca next round. :D. They will not miss the chances Napoli did, neither will Bayern or Real.

You got lucky that Napoli were all over the shop up front in terms of composure.

I think that most chelski fans know this though, the old guard all scoring wasn't a good thing in the long run.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Was actually hoping for Torres to score. He ran his ass of for the time he got on the field

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Hah, Sheva was at the match last night :D

article-2115277-122D7B8A000005DC-698_634x326.jpg

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Barcelona have announced Abidal's due to undergo a liver transplant in the next few weeks :eek:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
On a lighter note, Kammy :D

"Just bumped into Ian Holloway in the Guinness tent "green army""

AoB2H1gCAAECNUe.jpg

Everz

FH is my second home
I think that most chelski fans know this though, the old guard all scoring wasn't a good thing in the long run.

I'd say the smart minority do but the majority seem to be hailing this as some salvation?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The key to doing well isn't agreeing with the "old guard". Oh no.

capture2.jpg

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Farcical coverage of the game. Fucking graphic was still up on screen, it disapears and there is the player through on goal to score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom