The £10 breakfast

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I think it is some pizza, a deef fried mars bar, donner kebab and probably something else.
Maybe search google for "scottish nosh box"

nosh box is a pretty common term for a chippy selling all manner of shit in one box for only a few quid.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you think you can eat all that, or actually attempt it, I feel sorry for your bodies.

Well, i've eaten worse then that all my life, done no excersizzle etc, smoke, drink, wave my body in the air like i just don't care and i'm just below average health according to the doc :lol:

Individual as always.

tris-

Yes but average health is also fuck all. average health is being able to jog for 2 minutes then having to stop and walk for 2 minutes.

So yeh, it isnt really that good being just below average when average is totaly shit :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes but average health is also fuck all. average health is being able to jog for 2 minutes then having to stop and walk for 2 minutes.

So yeh, it isnt really that good being just below average when average is totaly shit :)

Well, depends on the scale, country etc.

Average in the UK is god awful i bet :D

The point being though; it's individual how much one can eat, what they can eat, what makes them feel good etc.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Not sure I could get all that down and my family have always called me 'the dustbin'. It'd be an hour job to make an attempt anyhow.

The idea of eating all those probably pretty rank 'Travelodge quality' sausages tho turns my stomach tho. Yer skin would be rank sweating out the fat after that also. Suprised it's only 5kcal , it's not that much for all that crap, few pints and couple of 3 course meals and you're over that.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Black puddings are revolting...but I'd sooner eat black pudding than white pudding.

Isn't white pudding supposed to be made from pig vaginas and cow arsehole ....?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
the Toast is the only real challange there.

the rest would go down in 15 easy

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Black puddings are revolting...but I'd sooner eat black pudding than white pudding.

Isn't white pudding supposed to be made from pig vaginas and cow arsehole ....?

Besides black pudding being the greatest food on the planet you're wrong about white pudding. And how can you say something is disgusting until you've tried it.

According to wikipedia, white pudding is...

it consists of pork meat and fat, suet, bread, and oatmeal formed into the shape of a large sausage.[

White pudding is more flavoursome but less spicy than black pudding.

tris-

I dont need to eat shit to know I dont like the taste.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
sounds utterly disgusting. not gonna try it coz the ingredients are hideous

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom