The £10 breakfast

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Eating it all alone would be some kinda of feat, but in 20mins? surley cant be done.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It's like that John Candy film where he has to eat the massive steak, and all the fat for the meal to be free!

Marc

FH is my second home
Im not just saying this right, but I swear, I could eat that. The 20 mins would be close but I could put it away in 30 mins I reckon. I can eat so much its unreal. On gym days NOTHING stops my hunger no matter how much I eat.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Im not just saying this right, but I swear, I could eat that. The 20 mins would be close but I could put it away in 30 mins I reckon. I can eat so much its unreal. On gym days NOTHING stops my hunger no matter how much I eat.

Sounds like your knocked up! :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Swap the egg for more Sausage and Bacon then get rid of the tomatoes and mushrooms but swap the toast for fried bread and we have a party ;)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
the 10 pieces of toast would kill me. I wouldn't be able to eat more than 5.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
You dont eat the toast, you let your self become one with it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
toast is great if you say 'you're toast, motherfucker' then devour it. oh the fun i have

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
black pudding ;/ sick

:iagree:

Can't stand Black Pudding and Mushrooms make me throw up. Can't even eat a little bit. So I wouldn't be able to do this unless they subsituted them for something else. Could eat that much though, easy.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Can anyone link me a picture of that shop in scotland which sells you a whole ton of takeaway food in a pizza box? It's not the famous Parmo, but something far far worse! It's got a bit of everything in iirc.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
It's like that John Candy film where he has to eat the massive steak, and all the fat for the meal to be free!

The Great Outdoors.

"Even the gristle."

those sausages don't look cooked!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Can anyone link me a picture of that shop in scotland which sells you a whole ton of takeaway food in a pizza box? It's not the famous Parmo, but something far far worse! It's got a bit of everything in iirc.

erh, it was some kebab shizzle :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I could put that all away but the 20min limit would be a challenge.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
A male's e-peen extends a couple of inches if he can say he'd be able to put away a large sum of food.

true story.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A male's e-peen extends a couple of inches if he can say he'd be able to put away a large sum of food.

true story.

Or if he can brag about a "missus".

Or if he can brag about GCSDEDGSs had.

Or if he can brag about locking himsefl in his room 'cause mommy wouldn't let him meet aformentioned missus.

Had to be said :D

Hey, i gave you a nice break! :eek:

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd be impressed if someone could eat all of that within an hour let alone 20 minutes. I physically couldn't my stomach would probably rupture :p

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
The slower you eat the less you are able to eat. Fact! So stuff your mouth as quick as possible lol.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If you think you can eat all that, or actually attempt it, I feel sorry for your bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom