Holiday That's me off then...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Welcome back Tony :)

sayward

Resident Freddy
I'll resurrect this for those who want to know where and when. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not long to go now, Anna-Marie is so fucking excited she cannot contain herself. I get a text everyday reminding me of our countdown. Saying that, I am looking forward to spending 2 weeks with my daughter :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am sure she will, I will just drink and soak up the sun

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like she needs a chaperone with gwadian and scouse about ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's ok, her Dad will be there :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm pretty sick as you all know but if Deebs is anything like me I have a weird thing that if my daughter is mentioned then the thought of jail for murder seems a fair trade off. Granted my daughter is only 5 but I just don't know how I will cope when boys start arriving here. Especially if they are beret wearing, dungaree owning flids like @Gwadien :eek:

:)

Bring me back some fags please @Deebs not the lady boy types you will be entertaining but the tobacco type. :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm pretty sick as you all know but if Deebs is anything like me I have a weird thing that if my daughter is mentioned then the thought of jail for murder seems a fair trade off.
That's what makes baiting parents so much fun. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm pretty sick as you all know but if Deebs is anything like me I have a weird thing that if my daughter is mentioned then the thought of jail for murder seems a fair trade off. Granted my daughter is only 5 but I just don't know how I will cope when boys start arriving here. Especially if they are beret wearing, dungaree owning flids like @Gwadien :eek:

:)

Bring me back some fags please @Deebs not the lady boy types you will be entertaining but the tobacco type. :p
Indeed, I am overly protective of my daughter but I knew that what he said was in jest. It's when they start getting into their teens that the anxiety starts etc :(

Oh yeh, proper duty free as I am leaving the EU :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Indeed, I am overly protective of my daughter but I knew that what he said was in jest. It's when they start getting into their teens that the anxiety starts etc :(

Oh yeh, proper duty free as I am leaving the EU :)
Yeah I know it was in jest chum, everyone on here jokes. I guess what I meant was I see the other side now, all the stuff I used to say doesn't seem so funny anymore. I still rip the piss out of my son but the daughter thing is way different. I just wish she wasn't so hot :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah I know it was in jest chum, everyone on here jokes. I guess what I meant was I see the other side now, all the stuff I used to say doesn't seem so funny anymore. I still rip the piss out of my son but the daughter thing is way different. I just wish she wasn't so hot :(

Wait what, your 5 year old daughter is hot?

And its fine, I can 1v1 Deebs anyway ;)

sayward

Resident Freddy
What has helped me thro the hell that has been November is the occasional thought of @Deebs somewhere on a Thai beach, sparkling blue sea and white sand, in his speedos, sipping cocktails and having a glorious time in the sun.

backdoor

Regular Freddie
Just booked my golf trip for next year, 16 blokes away for a week and no questions asked when you return as the wives don't want to hear about golf!
I might even take the clubs this year :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What has helped me thro the hell that has been November is the occasional thought of @Deebs somewhere on a Thai beach, sparkling blue sea and white sand, in his speedos, sipping cocktails and having a glorious time in the sun.

wow, just wow. I usually go out of my way to avoid thinking of @Deebs in swimwear. or at all actually :D

fucker sent me a pic of him from the beach though. it was named daughter_bikini.jpg so naturally I insta-clicked it :eek:

:eek:
deebs.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom