Thats its.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
There some kind of war going on between the "General discussion forumites" and the "DAOC forumites" that I don't know about?

Not really. Just that occasionally someone will go in seemingly with the express purpose of just winding the others up (works both ways is what I am saying).

Like I said somewhere else, a few daoc peeps seem to be gradually integrating into the rest of the forums - good thing too.

G

gengi

I must be one of the thick ones or just not a frequent enough user to have noticed 'teh W4R'. I always looked for a Gombur post same as many of the names, it became familiar and gave a sense of community, one of those closed communities with bars and razor wire but nonetheless a community.
See you when the bans lifted Gombur

G

Gombur_II

I am waiting for a rez, untill then I remain in exile.

G

Gimly

Well I just read the closed topics for the first time...

Ok Gombur might have been better off staying away from the General fourms, they seem a little easy to wind up.

But the thing I pick up most from the thread is Fcuk me what a wanker Teh Krypt is. Can anyone get him an arse clamp so he can get his tounge up there a little more?

K

Kobold

Originally posted by Gombur_II
I am waiting for a rez, untill then I remain in exile.

Greater Reconstitution

Spell line: Resurrection
Brings target back to life, and restores a portion of their health and power, and eliminates the experience penalty and con loss they would have suffered were they to have /released. (Note that con loss still applies when resurrected on a PvP server.)

Target is resurrected with 50% power and 100% health.
Target: Corpse
Range: 1500
Variable cost:
From 25% to full power, based on level of target compared to your own level.
Casting time: 4.0 seconds

There ya go, back to spamming now mkay :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Someone send an angel to help me.

Bless you.

O

osy

i am bored, so here it goes:

single-bump.jpg

F

froler-mid