Thats its.

T

Testin da Cable

I like you too Gombur. too bad we're not neighbors or you could borow my lawnmower and come over for barbeques and stuff!

S

Sigurd

Gombur, stop ruining a perfectly good character by using it as your avatar :p

S

Sharma

TdC go back to the corner and chat in our chat roomz :(

D

Damon_D

Gomby plz take ya pill's...load's of em.. hurry up...you need em.. bad...:twak:

S

SFXman

Gwombur, poor little Gwombur.
Here, I'll buy you a new dress.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Read them.

Hardly worth a ban.

Just another example of crap mods in general forum. They let regulars run rampant but come down strongly on people they've never heard of.

Just yesterday cage posted something in the matthew Kelly thread that was a hundreds times worse than anything Gombur posted. Could of got BW in a lot of trouble as well.

What happened?

Post got deleted and a funny little excuse as to why it happened.

Best just ignore the general forum, from their pictures they're all fat, balding, ugly losers who have nothing better to do than discuss speakers and widescreen TV's.

Oh yeah, Krypt just lost the very small amount of respect I had for him as well. If anyone wants their ass licking out in here, just send him a PM.

X

Xtro

fyi fonz bigfoot is one of the two founders of BW.

As for the comment about "general" users, how can you be so generalist? ;)

I play daoc and have always been a BW regular too (used to be a games and community liasion). Don't tar everyone with the same brush m8 please. You know some of the old timers resent Daoc users, no need to act the same though, rise above it.

btw I agree with you, don't think it deserved a ban. Also IIRC cage did get banned recently but it was only temporarily. I didn't see the pic on the Matthew Kelly thread but I can only imagine.

I don't know what Gombur was on today, he seemed to be venting his anger about something, just hope the wee monkey is alright.

anyway ttfn :)

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by The Fonz

Just another example of crap mods in general forum.

Didn't think we had any. :D

Originally posted by The Fonz

Best just ignore the general forum, from their pictures they're all fat, balding, ugly losers who have nothing better to do than discuss speakers and widescreen TV's.

1) I'm not bald

2) Apart from the 'free Wij' campaign. which was ages ago and not limited to these forums, there has been no concerted effort by any group of posters 'from the general forum' to annoy the posters of these forums.

3) Posters from these forums have recently been posting in the general forum without any animosity even gombur had posted a few times.

T

The Fonz

As soon as they stop thinking every single DAoC player is a geek boy, I'll stop thinking that they're all fat balding old losers with nothing to do.

I'm just sticking up for my own, not enough people do that these days tbh.

X

Xtro

Well fair enough Fonz, I personally don't judge someone by what game they play (DAMN CS PLAYERS SUX0R ....oops ;)). Life's too short and you can never EVER get to know what someone is really like over the net of course.

Anyway like doh_boy says, I've noticed more and more daoc players merrily posting in general from time to time - good :)

I still think Gombur has had some bad news or something that caused him to kick off today :(.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Well, to be honest - it wasn't even entertaining (except for laughing about Krypt's pathetic attempts to suck up to the other kids).

Or it could be just me being bored at work... *ponders*
:fluffle: Gombear

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Poor Merry... :(

But... uhm... he was kind of asking for it. *shrugs*

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Poor Merry... :(

But... uhm... he was kind of asking for it. *shrugs*

bigfoot said don't make threads like this again or your account will be banned.

10 mins later Gombur makes a new thread.. Imo he diserved the ban, although what he did was not that bad so I guess they will undo it soon.

Thats my 1pence

Im poor now :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

10 mins later Gombur makes a new thread.. Imo he diserved the ban, although what he did was not that bad so I guess they will undo it soon.

Thats my 1pence

Fuck off?

kthxbye

O

old.Dillinja

There some kind of war going on between the "General discussion forumites" and the "DAOC forumites" that I don't know about?

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

Thats my 1pence

krypt go back to general forums and lick their boots again, we don´t like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom