That timer thingy on the site????

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
I presume they'll just update the accounts of the beta winners to give them beta access. I'll be happy with a "the beta winners have been contacted" or somat asap. Meh, I'm starting to sound like a broken record. It just seems the past 2+ weeks have been nothing but a big long wait with a kick in the jiblets when the delay was announced.

that reminds me... is that orc that kicks in the jiblets still ingame? I mean, I thought I heard or read somewhere there was a move from some orc class where the orc kicked the enemy in the nuts. I certainly would love to see that happen (imagine that move as a killing blow: 'Man, I just died because of a kick in my jiblets!' LOL)

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
that reminds me... is that orc that kicks in the jiblets still ingame? I mean, I thought I heard or read somewhere there was a move from some orc class where the orc kicked the enemy in the nuts. I certainly would love to see that happen (imagine that move as a killing blow: 'Man, I just died because of a kick in my jiblets!' LOL)

Yeah there was, I remember seeing it too and laughing immensly!!

It was called 'Right in da jiblies' if my memory serves me right and it had a very fitting icon to!!!

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
It was first 10 to click hidden link would get CE, the next 100 would get beta access.

That wierd pop-up thing was because the little video you should have seen didn't play - it was an error message or similar. Crap thing is - if it borked on you, like it did on me, you can't watch it again as the website seems to remember if it has "shown" you the video or not already. You could make a new account and probably watch it by clicking that banner ad but is it worth it? Did anyone actually get to watch what was in that little vid?

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
Worked for me after a while. Was just a flash animation about the CE. Nothing to write home about.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
So a little flash animation about the CE is what pissed on everyones parade?
*Groan* Why couldn't it be scantily clad boobies?

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Flash as in really neat or flash as in "let's code this way because we are paid by the hour and will continue to do so despite making the website, the flagship internet presence for WAR for most of the world outside the US, run slower than a good solid turd through a fine mesh sieve?

:twak:

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
It was first 10 to click hidden link would get CE, the next 100 would get beta access.

That wierd pop-up thing was because the little video you should have seen didn't play - it was an error message or similar. Crap thing is - if it borked on you, like it did on me, you can't watch it again as the website seems to remember if it has "shown" you the video or not already. You could make a new account and probably watch it by clicking that banner ad but is it worth it? Did anyone actually get to watch what was in that little vid?

Clear your cache and cookies etc, the page will then completely reload rather than referring to stored info on your machine which should in turn prompt the video to play.

But in all honesty its not worth it at all, just watched it.... it basically tells you to pre-order..... NOW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom