That timer thingy on the site????

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think 20 hours from now.....NATE will all appear on our screens naked, lightly toasted and smothered in peanut butter with a RAWWWRRRRR tattoo on his forehead!

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
if Nate's female I'm okay with the nakedness... elseway not :)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I think 20 hours from now.....NATE will all appear on our screens naked, lightly toasted and smothered in peanut butter with a RAWWWRRRRR tattoo on his forehead!

That would explain why he's been getting irate. He seems like the type to loose those types of bets.

Nate

FH is my second home
Enjoy the show you bitches!!!! <waves his wang in an inappropriate manner>

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
only 2 more minutes of Nate shaking his smeared with peanutbutter manly parts at us now... god I'll love it when the timer is gone ;) (and so will Nate I guess, so he can start a slow healing proces towards sanity again...)

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the timers been on 0 for 31 mins, and no nate... i'm disapointed. Really.

well, I'm not quite honoustly... but the way it is now I can't do anything with it (link won't open obviously), so for now I'd rather see Nate doing dirty dances with his private parts... even though I'd probably stab my eyes out a second after I watched it.

Nate

FH is my second home
Did any of you find the secret, secret link? :) I was there for 30minutes.

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
Did any of you find the secret, secret link? :) I was there for 30minutes.

I found it in the first minute, but the site kept erroring/timing out. Bugs = bad = GoldenTiger probably not in beta = Sad GoldenTiger :(.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
I still don't think I found it... I mean, I had this weird text with two buttons, but didn't read that carefully, was that it? Elseway I'm still looking (not noticing any different about the site though :s )

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
nah that aint it no idea what that is i clicked the left button and some random sounds started playing

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
nah that aint it no idea what that is i clicked the left button and some random sounds started playing

Yeah same here, was at work so didnt get any sounds though...... I was not logged in at that point either as when I was sitting watching the timer there was no login box?!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
done it logged in and logged out dunno wth it is and it also only seems to appear randomly i cant do anything to get it up grrr wondering if its a video of the paris event

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
done it logged in and logged out dunno wth it is and it also only seems to appear randomly i cant do anything to get it up grrr wondering if its a video of the paris event

I only saw it when the timer hit zero, the page automatically refreshed and then it popped up, not seen anything of the like since?

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
I only saw it when the timer hit zero, the page automatically refreshed and then it popped up, not seen anything of the like since?

aye, saw the same here... after that of course I saw nothing anymore, and the link wouldn't work...

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Well I turned my laptop on at 5 mins before it was due to expire only to find the timer on the site was almost 10 minutes out of sync!!

So I checked it and it was on about 20 odd seconds so yeah I watched it countdown from there just to see what happened! there were 2 guys from the office standing over watching aswell lol!!

Its not like I had it sat there all day waiting though........ although I'm sure there people that did!

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
Well I turned my laptop on at 5 mins before it was due to expire only to find the timer on the site was almost 10 minutes out of sync!!

So I checked it and it was on about 20 odd seconds so yeah I watched it countdown from there just to see what happened! there were 2 guys from the office standing over watching aswell lol!!

Its not like I had it sat there all day waiting though........ although I'm sure there people that did!

I also checked on last 30 seconds or so... I don't see the harm. I mean, I wasn't really waiting for it, I just had the page open while I was studying a bit. Besides, we got the cool freaky useless message by doing so :kissit:

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
I also checked on last 30 seconds or so... I don't see the harm. I mean, I wasn't really waiting for it, I just had the page open while I was studying a bit. Besides, we got the cool freaky useless message by doing so :kissit:

Weren't the first 10 people to be on the page when the timer hit zero to be invited? hence the number of 110?

I know I wont get it as I wasn't logged in (muppet)

However I'm sure there were a hell of a lot more than 10 people who watched the timer hit zero so how are they going to pick 10 people?

What I also though was odd is that I had Only War forums open in another tab, I flicked to the timer on about 2 mins or something, then to Only war to find a post with like 4 replies saying the timer had hit zero and the CE page was open...... find that odd when I still had time to tick down? so again I could of been one of the first 10 but I was a few minutes behind other people?!

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
you weren't one of the first 10 since you're not on the list with the winners ;)

Now, first off, you weren't logged in (neither was I, so I guess we're both equally brilliant (or was it dumb?) ). Second: the site they were talking about, was the page that also had the secret link, so when you were looking at the timer, it would suddenly turn into the pre-order ad (we both got that weird message at that point), and then you had to click that ad to go to the page. It are the first 10 people who basically clicked on that ad (and who's PC worked fastest and loaded the site just a sec faster) that won the free CE boxes.

Another 100 people (the ones who found the hidden link and clicked it first) will just get a beta invite. Maybe you're one of them (wouldn't count on it though)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
doubt there will be a list of winners on the site tbh emails will just be sent with beta keys etc

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah true, but I would of thought they'd annouce it on the site saying something like, winners have been mailed, check your inboxes.

At least everyone knows one way or another!

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
I'd hope they would post first-name last initial or something so everyone knows if they're supposed to get info... not delete all reference to the other 100 winners and post a partial list :(.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
when they sent the mails they'll probably announce it... just the way they did with all other beta invites.

anyways, 'heres to hope' you said, well, I'll drink to that! (then again, I'm a student from Ghent, so I'd drink to anything, but hope is one of the better reasons :) )

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
I'd hope they would post first-name last initial or something so everyone knows if they're supposed to get info... not delete all reference to the other 100 winners and post a partial list :(.

:) those names or mails or whatever they'll do with it will come in due time mate :) I just guess we'll have to be patient. For now think of all the sweet gameplay videos that should appear on youtube from the Paris event not too long from now... :D

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
I presume they'll just update the accounts of the beta winners to give them beta access. I'll be happy with a "the beta winners have been contacted" or somat asap. Meh, I'm starting to sound like a broken record. It just seems the past 2+ weeks have been nothing but a big long wait with a kick in the jiblets when the delay was announced.

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
I presume they'll just update the accounts of the beta winners to give them beta access. I'll be happy with a "the beta winners have been contacted" or somat asap. Meh, I'm starting to sound like a broken record. It just seems the past 2+ weeks have been nothing but a big long wait with a kick in the jiblets when the delay was announced.

Yep, that's why I'm so frustrated as well :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom